All Comments on 'Mrs. Moffit'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

Well done and I typically don't like school boy-girl stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more please?

Really good story, I think their could be more though. How does he do in the events the next day? Does she congratulate him? What happens when they are back at school

69playa69playaover 15 years ago
very good

this was a great teacher story, much better than most.

liked the build up, which usually i am impatient about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Hot

Loved it, hope to read more, thanks.

39103910over 15 years ago
More Please!!!

I sure hope there's more Josh and Sharon. Very hot indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent

This was an excellently written and presented story. I loved the descriptiveness and passion that was placed into it. I anxiously await more from the author regarding these wonderful characters.

mdwdirectmdwdirectover 15 years ago
Incredible!

What will happen next? Will she ask him to take her ass? Please yes!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A wholly satisfactory ending

Liked the banter, the flirtation, the affection. Wicked hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank You

Thank You Sir, may I have another?

I'm in love with Sharon!

DedeMDedeMover 15 years ago
very well done

the buildup was great, especially the massage...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Excelent

Wel built Tempo

indianpopatindianpopatabout 15 years ago
Excelent

Wel built Tempo

OleTroubadorOleTroubadoralmost 15 years ago
Wonderful school days

I believe most guys have had at least one teacher that they fantasized about. I know I did. The fantasy memories are a delight even to this day. Very well told.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
Hot damn that is great read

wow.... can I give it a 200?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awsome story

Love the teacher theme....I had a Mrs moffit too.....would have love to ride her crazy.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I've been reading stories here for years and this is one of the top five for me personally. I actually made love to my French teacher in my parent's driveway while in high school. Brings back many exciting memories. Thank you so much!

Paxo1944Paxo1944almost 12 years ago
Beautiful Story

Most enjoyable story for a long time. Hope there's more to come.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
Needs More

Great story but it needs a few more chapters. Now that she is a cheating slut and has offered herself up to his blackmail, he needs to take advantage. He should start out by having her whenever and wherever he wants, striking real fear into her that she will get caught.

Then, he could expand her position as his personal slut and sell her to his friends, one piece at a time. That could be expanded to gang bangs. About this time she would really be feeling sorry she ever let it get started.

The finale could be a gang bang at her house while her husband is supposed to be out of town. It would be just the boy and a few, maybe twenty or so, of his closest friends. The final scene would have her waking up on the floor, covered in semen, with all of the boys around her asleep. She looks up, sees her husband standing over her and glaring down with a look of complete disgust on his face. At that moment she realizes that she has lost both her husband and her career at the same time.

Now that would be a great ending to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
to shitending

shut the fuck up you fucking putz.

wrc264wrc264over 11 years ago
great start

This is a great start, but it needs several more chapters of them together thru High School and beyond. Maybe they even get together after her lousy husband is gone. Or he fathers some of her children, and you didnt even touch her ass. So many more things to explore.

fireguy365fireguy365over 11 years ago
Well done!

Loved the story, the build up and of course the sex. The ending was perfect and shouldn't be messed with. This is a love story, not blackmail and gang banging. I think it's better to leave the next chapter to the readers imaginations if they want something like that. It would ruin a great story to degrade it with anything but the ending we were left with; it was a magic moment and the fulfillment of a teenager's dream.

JonnyZeldaJonnyZeldaabout 11 years ago
Amazing.

Great story man. I completely agree with fireguy. You don't need anymore chapters. They wouldn't hurt, but it's not neccesary. My god, I'm amazed at some of these comments of people wanting you to continue the story and telling you how it should end. One guy suggested a gangbang ending with Josh's closest friends, and blackmailing her into doing more? Holy shit. People, this is a romance, for fuck sake. She wants him, not his stupid friends. And she wasn't really expecting him to blackmail her. It was just a playful invitation for more sex. He didn't even have any proof that they had sex. Lol it's amazing what people interpret sometimes. Guys, if you care that much about it then get off your lazy asses and write your own story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice!!!

Loved it. Very well written.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
such memories

I can think of three teachers I had in High School who I would have loved to do what Josh did to Mrs Moffitt, great story, well-written too thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh how I wish...

I had a beautiful spanish teacher who was just 23 when I took her classes and I always dreamt of her.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillabout 10 years ago
Funny..

I had a teacher like that in High School. I would have done her in a heart beat. Worked with her on several projects and then I found out she was having a relationship with the Biology Teacher, Miss Allen. Don't let the Anony guys get you down. I knew a lot of HS guys and some in college that would have climbed into the sack with several teachers. And where did it say that the teacher seduced the student?? Did I miss something. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

MRS BELL

ENGLISH TEACHER

Still remembered after 50 yrs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lucky guy

All my teachers were old, fat and ugly. Kept my mind on the subjects, though.

Thanks for writing, it was excellent. tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
;)

I have some happy high school memories as well. Lost my virginity to a mature overweight Mexican cleaning lady and proceeded to have an affair with a couple of teachers as well so this story brought back some nice memories! Thank you for a wonderful story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Cute Little Story

I enjoyed your little fantasy of a boy and his gorgeous teacher, and hope you return to it, for a sequel. The boy still hasn't found out what his teacher is capable of, or what he himself could do to satisfy her (and perhaps others? Thanx for the story.

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstoneover 9 years ago
Hot for teacher

Very enjoyable little story!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
hmmmm

when this has already happened:

"She seemed to come forever, but it was surely only a couple of dozen strokes, and as she started to ease off her peak, I was overcome by my own.

Only once before had I come so quickly, but there was no holding me back. I finished with a few last hard strokes, and then exploded into her. My hands gripped the top of her shoulders and pulled her down, while my cock emptied for an eternity, stream after stream of my juices filling her, painting her insides. "

isn't it bit late for:

"Then she got up, straddled my body, and sitting as high as she could, placed the head of my cock at her entrance.

"Josh, I'm going to fuck you now, really fuck you, but you are not to come inside me. You let me know when you're going to come."

"Yes, ma'am", I gasped."

Don't get me wrong, this is an incredibly sexy and erotic story. I loved the way he worked with her on the entry forms and then segued into a therapeutic massage. How she responded to the tactile sensations and let him go one step further, followed another, and another, till . . . .

but when the flood gates have been opened and the insides " have been painted" why restrict it now, after the fact?

just curious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Predictable. somewhat erotic. You're usual style

neosamneosamabout 8 years ago
great

I always love the erotic scene between a woman (matured) and a boy (and I mean a boy)

Thanks for sharing this wonderful erotica

-Neo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The most erotic story I have ever read!!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So yummy!

And so very good! Thank you!

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 7 years ago
Enjoyed the story and especially the

uncertainty of how much of Mrs. Moffit's contribution to the seduction was deliberate and how much fortuitous and the ending, where she has to point out to her student several times that she was available on a full time basis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh, do I miss high sco......

I was fortuitous enough to have had Miss Swigert for Modern Novel class. She was a smoking hot redhead who had a tendency to wear tight sweaters and mid thigh skirts. She loved to sit on her desk while we all took turns reading. She would casually let her legs part and I was treated to nice peeks at her panties. I looked up and saw her staring back at me on day. She smiled and went on with class. After that day she would make it a point to give me subtle peeks up her skirts whenever possible. Then one day she said she needed help carrying a box of "One Flew Over The Cockoo's Nest" copies to her car. I was behind her holding the box as she opened the trunk, bent over and gave me a great view of her naked ass with her pussy framed nicely. No panties. She looked back over her shoulder and asked if I liked what I saw. I was embarrassed but told her I would not be able to walk back into school to catch my bus. She offered to drive me home. We made it as far as the old dairy farm's pasture where she pulled off and proceeded to make a man out of me. We managed to meet about once a week for the next couple of months before summer. After that I spent most days at her house. My mom thought she was a great influence on me and she even convinced mom to let me go on a tour of historical sites across the country. We never saw any sites. We spent over two weeks fucking across five states. Two years later I graduated. Four years after that we got married. She died when I was 68 and she was 78.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623almost 7 years ago

Awesome story!! Thank you, please keep writing!!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
TEACHER AND STUDENTS

another deadly sin prosecuted by the powers that be, TK U MLJ LV NV

Greyman01Greyman01almost 6 years ago
Wanting More

Had always hoped there would be a continuation of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Greyman1

And Greyman1 took it up the ass. The End.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chapter 2

You know Tex this story begs for a follow on story! Every guy has a fantasy teacher some where in his history! And she sounds absolutely Devine!

Great job as always!

Dave

johnstang2johnstang2almost 4 years ago
Some stories don't need a chapter two.

Less is more sometimes. This story is one of those times. Any more would ruin it.

John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So Very Hot!

My wife taught high school classes. She was a full-figured good-looking woman with large breasts that excited her male students. She would come home and tell me about the boys who had made sexual comments to her. She said she would love to be their first sexual partner and take their virginity by showing them all parts of her anatomy and teaching them how to lick her pussy and suck her tits. She would arouse me as I thought about her letting their virgin dicks enter her wet clasping pussy and milking them--how excited they would be. She would talk about specific boys she would love to have eat out her hairy pussy. She would become so intensely aroused thinking about what their young dicks looked like and how she would arouse them and take them deep into her velvety pussy. I would pretend to be one of them and help her fulfill her fantasy.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

My homeroom and math teacher Mrs. Anell.

MarassoMarassoover 2 years ago

This was simply perfect. Thank you for the exciting read!

sammy61sammy61about 2 years ago

excellent, loved it

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story, very exciting and well written.........():\

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Told from her husband’s point of view this is just a hot cheating wife tale..

When her husband finds out all hell will break out.

Bill S.

RileyKingRileyKingover 1 year ago

Wow, that was hot!!! 5 stars all the way!!!

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work! I never did figure out what the competition was all about... not that it matters!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really good writing to make Sharon be a beautiful woman. And done slow enough to make it real.

You are a good writer, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I may be old now but I clearly can picture a couple teachers of mine that I wish I'd had the chance to enjoy like in your tale. DAMN! Thank you TTT. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).