Mrs Robinson

Story Info
First experience with an older transsexual lady.
2.3k words
4.61
92.8k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phoenix196
phoenix196
108 Followers

A moment of madness led me to Mrs Robinson's house which can be found in an innocuous and quiet leafy suburb and which changed my life forever. Having just graduated from university I was enjoying the summer before thinking about getting a job and decided to join a few of the guys for an afternoon of watching sport and drinking beer. The afternoon became the evening as we worked our way around the local pubs and bars before arriving at that particular moment.

We had been waiting for a taxi for what seemed like an hour but was probably only a few minutes when a car pulled up at a cash point. The owner jumped out leaving the engine running. Full of beer and bravado I jumped in telling my friends to do the same before speeding off towards the nightclub which was just across town. I am not sure how we managed to get there in one piece but we did. The police arrived 20 minutes later courtesy of CCTV and off I went to spend the night in the cells appearing somewhat dishevelled and no doubt stinking of booze in front of the magistrate first thing the next morning.

Unfortunately for me the car belonged to a close friend of the judge who took a very dim view of my hijinks even thought there was no damage to the vehicle and the fact that I was obviously not a hardened criminal. My lawyer put in a plea for leniency and was asked to approach the bench. A deal was struck whereby I agreed to spend an entire week doing odd jobs and generally helping the owner of the car by way of recompense. If I breached the agreement in any way however it was made clear that I would find myself back in front of the judge. Concerned about the implications of a criminal record when trying to get a job with a law firm I quickly agreed!

Monday morning I duly reported for duty. The house was large and detached in a quiet leafy suburb set amongst a number of other large detached houses. I walked up the long drive and knocked on the door which was answered a few minutes later by a tall smartly dressed shapely lady who was a good few inches taller than me in her heels. The night of the incident was a blur so I had no idea if this was the person who jumped out of the car or not. Following an awkward silence I thrust my hand out in an embarrassed fashion and stuttered some form of apology. The lady told me to address her as Mrs Robinson before leading me through to the garden and telling me to get on with tidying up and cutting the grass.

The weather was hot and the sun was beating down from a cloudless sky. I worked hard eager to prove I was genuinely sorry for my actions when the door opened and Mrs Robinson emerged in a high cut sexy black bikini and 4 ins spiked heels with two drinks on a tray. I gratefully took a glass which I drained in one as she laid out a towel on the sun lounger. Handing me a bottle of sun lotion she lay on her front and asked me to rub some cream into her back. I sat on the edge of the chair and duly obliged. Mrs Robinson was probably in her mid 40's with smooth tanned skin and shoulder length auburn hair swept back into a tight ponytail. Her breasts were pert and full suggesting a little medical intervention and looked fantastic cupped in the black bikini. My eyes were drawn to her long toned legs and perfectly manicured fingers and toes suggesting a lady of leisure. My mind wandered exploring all sorts of fantasies as I rubbed the cream into her soft skin.

"I see you're enjoying yourself a little too much" she laughed nodding towards the bulge in my shorts. "Maybe you should get back to work."

Red faced with embarrassment I jumped up and hurried towards the garden to continue my work. For the rest of the morning I was unable to take my eyes off her as she lay there in the sun. She summoned me over at lunchtime and told me to make us both some lunch and bring it out to the garden. I quickly made some sandwiches and returned.

"There's also a bottle of bubbly and an ice bucket in the kitchen, not that you deserve it, hurry along now I'm thirsty."

We sat in the garden talking, flirting and drinking cold champagne. We quickly finished the first bottle and I was duly dispatched for another. She handed me the lotion again and asked me to put some more on. She lay back and I slowly started rubbing the cream into her deliciously smooth tanned legs before working my way up to her flat taught stomach. She unclasped her bikini top and turned her head to me, eyes hidden behind her sun glasses.

"I do so prefer an all over tan."

I swallowed hard, heart racing as I squirted the cream into my hand before gently rubbing it over her firm pert breasts with their hard erect pink nipples. Taking my time, enjoying the moment as I licked my lips, heart racing. By this time my cock was hard and very obvious in my shorts but I no longer cared.

"I did say an all over tan" she smiled as she peeled down her bikini bottoms, "I do hope you have some of that cream left over."

I gasped, unable to speak. There between her thighs was a semi erect penis! My face was staring back at me from the reflection in her glasses as I stuttered something, I don't remember what.

"Now calm down honey you have an important decision to make, one that will have a profound effect on your future one way or the other. You either do as I say or leave this house right now. If you opt for the second you will be back in court with a criminal record and the only job you'll be able to get is right here with me."

Her words hung heavily as I struggled to make sense of what she was saying through the champagne cloud but I was sober enough to realise that I did not want to throw away three years of law school and a promising career. After all who would ever find out?

I drained my glass, poured a second which I also drained before taking the cream from her. She parted her thighs.

"Try not to get any on my cock or balls hun as I don't think it tastes very nice."

The implications of what she had just said began to sink in as I carefully massaged the cream into the top of her thighs. She reached down wrapping her long slender fingers with their perfectly manacured nails around her throbbing member and began to stroke herself whilst smiling wickedly at me from behind her sunglasses.

"Why don't you take over darling? Just pretend it's your own, I am sure you've had plenty of practice" she teased.

I wiped my hand on the towel and gingerly reached out wrapping my fingers around her semi hard cock which felt so warm in my hand. She moaned as I began to stroke her cock, feeling the blood coursing through her veins as she got harder. She must have been a good 8 inches and thick.

"Mmm good boy that's right, now peel back my foreskin and let my head get some sun" she moaned obviously enjoying the power she had over me as much as the sensation of my hand around her hard throbbing dick. Her head was a deep purple colour, the skin stretched taught with anticipation.

"Now it's time for your first taste of cock hun, I presume it is your first taste but maybe it's not?" she said coyly "or should I call the judge? I suspect that a good looking boy like you would have to suck a lot of cock in prison and I am sure the judge would lock you up for at least one night if I asked him nicely. Just think about what you would like and I am sure that I will like the same, plenty of tongue and spit but no teeth" she laughed.

I slowly knelt at the end of the sun lounger and lowered my head. Surely better to suck a clean, smooth shaved cock attached to a beautiful older woman than being forced to suck dirty hairy prison cocks? I opened my lips and rolling back her foreskin I took her head into my mouth closing my lips around her shaft. Her fingers ran through my hair as she moaned grinding her hips and pushing her cock deeper between my lips and into my mouth. I grabbed the base of her throbbing dick and slowly wanked her as my other hand found her cum filled balls which felt like they hadn't been emptied for a while. She obviously read my mind.

"Mmmm I have been saving that for you for over a week now! You didn't think I'd let you get away with stealing my car that easily did you?"

It had been a set up all along but now there was no turning back. I had made my own bed and now I had to lie in it albeit with a transsexual lady. She turned me over onto my back and sat astride my chest lowering her balls into my mouth as she stroked her hard dick slippery with my saliva. Her long smooth calves pressed against my bare skin as she leaned forward enjoying the pleasures of my mouth. She was naked now apart from her heels which clicked on the stone slabs beneath us.

She moved higher squatting over me and lowered her perfectly smooth firm ass to my wanton mouth. I greedily ran the tip of my tongue along the crack before pushing my tongue inside her making her moan. She pushed down almost suffocating me as she ground her hole against my hungry mouth, moaning the whole time, both of us lost in the moment.

"Now it's time for you to take responsibility for your actions my young friend" she said moving over to the garden chair. "This is purely your decision and one that only you can make so if you want to then come here, sit astride me and take my cock in your virgin ass pussy."

How could I resist, I had come so far and Mrs Robinson looked so very hot. I walked over sitting astride her lap as I reached around for her straining cock which was slippery with my saliva. I rubbed her head along my crack before lining her up with my virgin hole. I slowly pushed down grasping the base of her cock and felt my ring give way. The pain was incredible as she entered me for the first time, her hands caressing me as she slowly pushed up to meet me. Inch by inch she filled my tight hole until she was balls deep inside me.

We kissed passionately for what seemed like an eternity, lips pressed together before she slowly began to move inside me. The feeling was incredible and we soon moved positions onto the grass so Mrs Robinson could lie back and wank me with those beautifully manicured fingers as I slowly rode up and down on her magnificent dick in the hot sunshine. We turned again so I was now on my back, legs pinned over her shoulder so she could sink her hard throbbing meat deeper inside me. The tenderness changed into animalistic rutting as she fucked me harder with long deep strokes whilst my cock pressed into her stomach. Kissing hungrily, Mrs Robinson pulled back slightly spitting into my mouth and biting my neck and shoulder whilst drilling my virgin well.

Suddenly she pulled out. "Are you willing to give yourself to me for the whole of this week, do everything I say without question? If you are then you must prove it to me now."

I nodded eagerly wanting her cock, wanting to cum, wanting to make Mrs Robinson cum.

"Stand next to me and wank for me but don't cum" she told me lying back in the sun lounger and sipping her champagne as she slowly stroked her own glistening cock. She could tell I was close

"Cum in my hand, here right in the palm of my hand" she commanded.

I couldn't hold back any longer and with a low moan I came hard spurting my cum into her outstretched palm, spurt after spurt until there was no more. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

"Now kneel" she said as she slowly rubbed the cum into her own cock and around her balls. "If you truly give yourself to me then you will beg me to cum in your mouth whilst licking and sucking my cock clean. Will you do this for me?"

All I could do was nod obediently as she stood over me wanking, using my spunk as lube .

"Open your mouth" she moaned and as I did her cock exploded over my tongue and against the back of my throat. Spurt after spurt of warm thick cum filled my mouth making me gag as I struggled to keep up with the flow. The acrid smell of her sex filled my nose as she moaned deeply, her body shaking with desire.

"You must swallow it all!" she told me before plunging her cum coated cock into my mouth so I could lick and suck my own semen from her meat.

I wrapped my fingers around her cock and greedily wanked every last drop from her balls into my lustful mouth licking her clean.

"Good boy now go clean yourself up we have guests for dinner and believe me they are very eager to meet you."

phoenix196
phoenix196
108 Followers