Mrs Robinson Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up. I looked down at you. Your eyes were closed, you were dozing. I felt such tenderness towards you that it was bordering on love. I scanned your handsome face and lithe body imagining you naked as you'd so nearly been in the hotel. I felt such desire that it was bordering on lust. Without moving my gaze from yours for a moment I sat up, my legs tucked under my bottom. A moment or two fumbling and I laid down again beside you. I raised my bottom up and more fumbling and then lay on my side by you one elbow on the ground my hand resting on my chin.

I gently shook your shoulder waking you. As you opened your eyes and saw me I smiled and whispered.

"Now Jon I really do want you to make love to me. Please darling say you will."

If it hadn't been such a tender and loving moment, if there hadn't been such obviously high sexual tension and if the confusion I'd caused in the hotel hadn't happened then the look on your face could well have been amusing. You lifted your head, your mouth fell open and your eyes stared at me like two bottle tops as you took in the scene.

The scene of me naked apart from the white bra and thong. The scene of my long chestnut hair tumbling over my shoulders and, as in some paintings, discretely covering parts of my breasts. The scene of the combination of my hair being too short and my breasts too large for them to be fully covered so poking between the dark tresses were the protuberances of my horrendously swollen nipples through the white bra. And of course the scene of your Mrs Robinson inviting you to make love to her, this older woman, in the open beside a river in the grass and under the trees.

As we fell into each others arms it was almost surreal. Like an erotic art film in slow motion.

Our arms went round each other, our mouths met and we kissed long, deep and lovingly. We stroked each others body. I helped you out of your tee shirt and you, effortlessly this time, undid my bra. As I fumbled at your belt you knelt and slid your zip down so that between us we pulled your trousers and boxers down in one sweep.

You looked magnificent naked. Your firm chest, flat stomach and lithe legs. Your taught bum, tapered back and slim waist. And of course at the front dominating all else was your gorgeous genitalia. Fully erect your penis reared up your flat tummy so that its tip was above your naval. Your full, so caressable looking scrotum hung awesomely far down your thighs that I couldn't resist cupping that in one hand as with the other I started to slide ,my thong down but your hands on the elastic stopped that and you did it for me.

"Oh God Mandy," you whispered this is amazing but are you sure?

"Oh yes Jon, oh yes my baby, I am sure, so sure," I burbled running my hands all over your face and hair and shoulders and chest as I rubbed my breasts against yours and my tummy against your erection. "I want you so badly."

We fell to the grass rolling around in each others arm kissing and stroking, and caressing and rubbing each other as we moved inexorably through the various stages of foreplay. As we prepared our bodies and minds for what was coming next. As we anticipated the lovemaking to come. As we, I couldn't help thinking, got ready to have our first fuck.

And we had that and then we had our second and third fucks as well inside one hour. And you made me cum six times in that hour. And in that hour we not only fucked but also made oral love to each other.

I did everything I could to help you learn. To ease you into more experienced lovemaking. To teach you some of what I knew but at the same time to exploit your amazing staying and recovery powers.

The light was fading and there was a chill in the air as I sat astride you. As you held my breasts and played with them. As we started to make love for the third time. As I reached down behind me and found your nearly hard penis. As I stroked that and thrilled at the feeling of it growing to its full magnificence in my hand. As I so carefully rubbed its tip against my sensitive lips lips. And I felt that chill in the air on my naked body as I shoved your hard and throbbing cock right up my wet and swollen cunt.