Mrs. Suzanne Hawthorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand continued stroking my shaft as she submissively obliged. Suzanne licked from the underside of my cock head, all the way up past the tip. "Mmmm, that's it slut," I mumbled.

Still sniffling, Suzanne closed her tear stained eyes and licked again, this time a long swath from the underside of my shaft, up around and over the head. Slowly, her crying began to stop as she continued licking and stroking my cock.

Standing there, watching as Mrs. Suzanne Hawthorn, rich bitch and royal pain-in-the-ass, licked and stroked my cock was incredible. From somewhere deep inside of me, words started coming out of my mouth. Words I had not consciously formed but spat out at her like venom.

"You like that, don't you slut?" "Mmmm, I knew you'd be a good cock-sucker slut." "That's it Suze, lick it like a whore." "Suze, rhymes with cooze. Cooze-anne." "My private slut."

With each grunted phrase, Suzanne's tempo increased. Her tears and sniffling had stopped and were now replaced by a total immersion and obsession with my erection. Her tongue swirled under, around and across the head of my cock. She licked up and down the shaft, her spittle mixing with my pre-cum, lubricating her delicate hand as she stroked me.

In one motion, she lifted my cock to my belly and I watched in astonishment as, without any provocation, she leaned forward and began gently licking my balls. First one, then the other. Suzanne's delicate tongue licked at my tortured nuts.

"Cooze-anne, my private slut," I repeated. Instantly, she squeezed her hand firmly around the base of my shaft and inhaled sharply. Leaving my balls wet and desperate, I looked down to see her staring up at me.

The late afternoon sun shone through the window and reflected off of her pearl necklace. I could not believe that beautiful, rich, arrogant Suzanne Hawthorn was on her knees sucking my hard cock.

"You disgust me," she grumbled in her best upper-crust voice as she tightened her grip on my throbbing cock. A string of pre-cum dripped off the tip on a collision course with her pouty bottom lip.

"Yet you're sucking my cock," I replied as coldly as I could.

Her eyes never left mine, her hand coursing up and down along my thick shaft as the pre-cum drew closer and closer. "You're repulsive. Nothing but filth," she offered.

"Shut up and suck my big cock, 'Cooze-anne'," I ordered. She flinched at my words and looked again at my hard cock as her hand stroked back and forth. "You don't have much time slut."

In a low, almost animalistic voice she asked, "Is this what you want?" With that, she opened her mouth and slammed her head down on my cock. Her lips wrapped around my thick shaft and I could feel her tongue undulating underneath my cock as she held me firmly in her mouth.

Slowly, she began lifting her head, mouth, lips and tongue up and down the length of my cock as she closely followed suit with the tight grip of her now deceptively dainty hand. Faster and faster, she increased the tempo of her manipulations.

At twenty years old, I had barely any experience, but it didn't take much to realize that Suzanne Hawthorn knew her way around a hard dick. She licked and sucked my cock like a master. Her saliva mixed with my pre-cum, oozing out the sides of her mouth as my cock plungered in and out, running down onto her chest and the soft, gray Cashmere sweater.

"Ugh," I moaned. "That's it 'Cooze-anne'. Show me how a rich bitch sucks cock." She said nothing as her hand and mouth continued performing their magic on me.

She stroked and sucked me faster and harder and I knew I was approaching that point of inevitability. Slowly, I could feel the tension building in my balls, my cock stiffening and the total feeling of ecstasy washing over me. Her lips and tongue were heaven on my cock and the sounds of her slurping with each backstroke pushed me over the edge.

In one motion, I grabbed her hair and pulled her off of my cock as my balls explode in orgasm. "Aaaahh, she gasped loudly. The first rope of warm cum landed in her open mouth and draped over her tongue, bottom lip and dripped down her chin.

She gasped loudly again and her face registered both surprise and disgust yet Suzanne continued stroking my cock. Rope after rope of cum landed on her cheek, hair, sweater and face.

"Ugh!" I grunted again as she showered in my sperm. I watched as her eyes glared at me. In a flash, I reached into my shirt pocket and pulled out my trusty camera phone. Before she knew it, I had snapped off a half-dozen pictures or so, all capturing her right hand firmly wrapped around my throbbing cock as it dangled above the backdrop of her cum stained sweater, hair, mouth and face.

She squirmed on her knees, my cock still in hand, as she sought escape from my camera. Quickly she scrambled, released my cock from her grip and tried to wipe the evidence from her face as I let her go and pulled myself together.

"Damn you!" she muttered. "Give me that fucking camera you little piece of shit!"

I smirked as I tucked my still erect cock inside and buckled my pants while she continued wiping in vain with her bare hand, wrist and arm. "Such dirty words from such a sophisticated mouth," I said. "Now, you are my whore. 'Cooze-anne', my personal slut."

She sprang to her feet, her gray sweater slowly absorbing the streaks of sperm on her neck and chest, and stood in front of me shaking in anger. "Fuck you!" she shouted.

I laughed as I walked toward the front door. "Not yet, but you will soon," I said over my shoulder. "You should be getting ready. Your husband should be home any minute now."

Please let me know what you think of this work.

12