Mrs. Taylor's Excellent Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Taylor arched her back, giving the clueless kid the exposure he demanded. He adjusted his stance, muttering," Now you're gonna get fucked...you wanted it...here it comes...scream all you want...ain't gonna do you no good...no sirree...your cunt belongs to me...you fucking slut!!...wanna fuck around on your husband, do you? Well here it comes!"

With that, he started to do what Mrs. Taylor wanted him to do; try to pummel her vagina in an attempt to show her that he was now in control. She felt him again adjust his knees, getting into what he thought would be the position to send her into paroxysms of sexual pain and terror. She heard him take a deep breath and start. His knees were up beside her hips. His hands were holding her by her waist. With her back arched, his penis was directly at her vagina and he was going at her like a man possessed.

For a minute he said nothing and she did the same. In that position, his cock head wasn't bothering her cervix at all. She just felt the pleasure of her vagina being treated to what amounted to a living vibrator of sorts. Knowing he would fail long before the lubricant did, she wasn't the slightest bit worried about her vagina. She even felt a reasonable degree of sexual pleasure which she knew was going to keep her own fluids aiding in her lubrication. The pleasure was added to by the boy's breathing which was getting heavier.

Several times he halted his futile attempts at ruining her to take a deep gasp, only to resume. Mrs. Taylor kept quiet, her body stiff but not flinching until she felt he might become suspicious of her lack of protest. 'Poor boy,' she thought. 'Can't have him thinking this is all for nothing...'

"Greg! Greg!" she finally gasped through clenched teeth, straightening her back and trying to move forward and away, "Stop! Enough! Please! No more!' and she gave out a pitiful moan of fear.

"The more I beg you to stop...the more I want you to fuck me silly," he said, trying to imitate her feminine, sultry voice. "You wanted it. You asked for it. And you're going to get it...until I say when...not you...you...cheating...whore...' With each of those words he pushed into her.

"Greg! I was only kidding! You can't do this to me! Now get off of me!" She made a moderate effort to turn over. He pushed her back hard. She tried again with more effort and again he forced her back.

"Greg Peters! You stop this right now!" She shouted it out and pounded her fists against the bed. Turning her head, she glared at him and hissed, "This isn't sex any more! It's rape!"

Greg didn't wait a second. In a low but menacing voice he said, "You said yes. You invited me here and you said yes." Then he leaned over and taking her hair in his hand, he whispered into her ear. "We don't take to cockteasers around here. We don't like them at all. Not one little bit. Now you're going to do what I say..." He tightened his grip on her hair, twisting her neck and forcing it back."...or I'm going to make you wish you'd never been born."

His voice was both soft and as sharp as a knife. "Now...you get that ugly fat ass of yours back where it belongs...ahhh...that's a good little cock sucker..." as Mrs. Taylor did as she was bidden, arching her back and biting her lip to keep from bursting out laughing. As her body shook with her efforts to stifle the laughing, she gave a few mewling cries, who's origins were mirth, not the fear that Greg was trying to create.

'Fucking, fucking moron,' she thought again as Greg murmured in that voice, "Hold still, Sugar Ass...and I might just go easy," as he proceeded to lie.

"Not bad for a moron,' she thought as Greg did his best to play the sexual predator, his hips pounding against her raised and splayed ass.

"You're mine all night...all fucking night, "he crowed. "Let me know if this hurts any...wouldn't want you to be feeling any ....pain..."

'You don't know the meaning of the word,' Mrs. Taylor thought. 'Not that you're going to stay that way.' She held still, accepting what Greg certainly thought was his total domination and abuse. He would rapidly fuck like a demon, then pause, withdrawing completely, only to penetrate and thrust home powerfully as he pulled her back by her waist. Then out again, he repeated this a dozen times.

Mrs. Taylor would give out a gasp of shock and pain with each blow of his cock and body that bounced her forward on the bed. For extra effect she pushed the corner of a pillow into her mouth, biting down hard as her face was set in an agonized grimace. Then he was back to rapid pussy pounding and she let the pillow fall to give out a sustained howl of outrage and primal pain.

Greg paused in his fucking. "I thought you were a big girl. Think this is bad? We're just getting started," he said in a voice of evil. "But I like to see how I'm doing. Turn over, bitch!"

Mrs. Taylor instantly obeyed, remembering to look terrified. Greg grabbed both of her legs and threw them up in the air. "Keep them there!' he thundered. Then he paused to look at the vagina held steady for his penetrating. With a look of contempt, he spat at it and then again. Smearing his saliva over her labia and into her vagina, he murmured tenderly, "Like I said...wouldn't want you to feel any pain."

Then he leaned over and gave her his tongue. With a wide eyed look of horror, Mrs. Taylor took it in her mouth and sucked on it, all the while staring into his eyes as if pleading for release. Greg gave her the look of a Vampire about to suck her blood, then leaned back and got himself settled in close. "A little wider," he said as if asking for a second cup of coffee. Mrs. Taylor parted her already spread legs and closed her eyes, as if trying to block out what was about to happen.

She could feel him massaging his cock, getting it fully ready. As he did, he made some comments about the body in front of his eyes. "You know, I really prefer girls with... a little more padding up front. Ever considered getting implants? Those tits belong in junior high. Your cunt is okay. Like your legs though...at least you know what to do with them. Ass isn't too bad...I'll get to it later...seeing as how you offered."

At that, Mrs. Taylor opened her eyes and with a look of fright, covered her ass with a hand. "No!" she pleaded, shaking her head side to side. "I was kidding...please...I was kidding...you can't...you can't!"

"Didn't sound like kidding to me," Greg said, moving her hand away, nodding his head up and down. "Fuck my pussy, fuck my ass...isn't that what you said? Think I'll just take you up on that...in a while...but first..." and he eased his cock into her vagina and slowly fucked like she was his most precious lover.

Mrs. Taylor forced a few tears to trickle down her face. Then she was crying softly, as if accepting her fate. With her eyes closed she let her body appear to relax in resignation. "Just be gentle...for the love of God, be gentle."

Greg was in heaven. He was fucking an apparently now unwilling woman who had just acquiesced to anal sex. In truth, he was an anal virgin but not for lack of trying. Several girls his own age had been vaginally fucked with only token resistance, at least by his standards, only to seriously freak as his cock went for her ass. This was going to be his first anal conquest and he was already imagining his cock buried in the ass right in front of his eyes.

He played out several anal positions in his head, all from porn videos. 'What do I want to do?' he mentally asked himself, answering, 'Anything and everything. I'm gonna fuck her ass for the rest of the night. And she's gonna be happy with it. Or I'll make her wish she was.'

Mrs. Taylor was really enjoying herself. Greg was doing a good job of fucking her and he was oblivious to the fact that he was being manipulated. It was hard to pretend to be frightened when she was actually very happy with the situation.

"Greg...please..." she began, in a voice of adult calm. "You can...fuck me there...my...va...all you want...I don't mind...but please...please don't..."

"Fuck me in the ass" he finished, again imitating her voice. "Got to learn, Sugar Ass...you said I could...and I'm gonna...fuck your ass... fuck right up that ass of yours...I'm gonna fuck you in the ass Or are you just a...cock teasing bitch!" he finished with a thunder.

"No...no...I mean...don't hurt me," she wailed in a practiced pitiful voice.

"That's better," Greg oozed in a tone of derisive contempt. He got and stood by the bed. "You too, Sugar Ass. Up!"

Mrs. Taylor gave a slight gasp of fear and scrambled to do as she was told. "Take off the condom...with your mouth," he ordered, grabbing her head and forcing it down. Mrs. Taylor got onto her knees and pleaded.

"Greg...please...this is going too far. Surely you can..."

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up! You fucking bitch!" Mrs. Taylor almost lost it and had to stifle a howl of laughter. She managed to turn it into a howl of impending doom. She moved forward and took his condom covered cock into her mouth, while looking up at him with her eyes wide and pleading. Greg laughed at her fake fear and said nothing. Pretending she didn't know how to do the deed, Mrs. Taylor fumbled at removing the condom.

Greg was getting off on watching. He was also getting off on the sensation of her mouth around his cock as she tried to suck off the condom. "With your teeth, you stupid bitch!" he finally bellowed. She pretended to gag as she tried to get his cock in deep enough to get her teeth to its base.

Mrs. Taylor could give Deep Throat as easily as she could swallow her morning coffee. With several gags and then a few heaves as if she was about to vomit, she finally pleaded for release. "I can't...please...I can't do it..."

"Useless bitch," muttered Greg as he whipped off the condom. "Now...bend over and keep that mouth of yours shut!"

With a last look of wide eyed fear, Mrs. Taylor did as she was bidden. She stood with her legs straight, her back bent over the bed and her hands on the bed for support. "Please...be gentle...for the love of god...be gentle..."

Greg wasn't interested in the love of god. He was interested in anal sex...anal rape. "You can do better than that, Sugar Ass. Spread those legs and spread that ass...and keep your fucking mouth shut."

Mrs. Taylor did just that. She put her hands to her cheeks and parted them, while moving into the stance. "Ahhh," murmured Greg. "Much better...now you're going to get it...right up your rosy red ass. I'm gonna fuck that thing and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it. Oh...remember...keep that mouth closed or I'll have your teeth on the floor."

Mrs. Taylor knew exactly what was about to happen. She felt Greg put his unwrapped cock to her ass, felt his other hand around her waist and felt him thrust forward, accomplishing nothing. She almost let out a burst of laughter but managed to turn it into a cry of pretend pain and fear. Greg butted against her unyielding ass once more and then again. "Fuck," she heard him mutter.

Keeping still and quiet, she could almost see the consternation on his face. She felt him try to push his cock into her ass with the help of his own hand. Feeling absolutely no pain, Mrs. Taylor cried out, "You're hurting me!"

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" Greg was obviously feeling the rage of the anally impotent. She felt him take his cock and rub it up and down her bud, as if trying to find the magic key to the anal kingdom. "What the fuck's wrong with you?" he thundered. "Open that thing!"

"I can't," Mrs. Taylor wailed. "Please don't hurt me...I can't!" She could feel him almost bouncing, he was so frustrated.

"Well...how the fuck do I do this?" he asked angrily.

"I don't know," she lied to him. 'Figure it out yourself, shithead' she said to herself.

It took Greg a few seconds but a light must have gone off in his head. He grabbed the lube and hastily smeared some over his cock. Then in a moment of brilliance for him, he roughly wiped his fingers over what was eluding him. Mrs. Taylor squeezed her ass tight in mock distress. "Stop that!" he shouted. She did and he put a finger to his prize and pushed.

Mrs. Taylor howled in mock terror. "Gentle!" she said. "Gentle!" 'Make him think I'm new to this too' she thought. 'Besides, this way he just might get it in.'

Greg pushed his finger in deeper and Mrs. Taylor squirmed like she was being impaled. "For the love of god, Greg...please don't do this!"

She heard his laugh. Then she felt him take out his finger. More lube went to her ass, followed by two fingers. 'Took you long enough, idiot,' she said in silence.

Greg pushed and both fingertips slid in. Mrs. Taylor gave a good impression of a gasp of pain which just brought out another chuckle from Greg. "Think it hurts now? Well...get ready for it, Sugar Ass. 'Cause here it comes...right up your ass..." and with that he held his cock to his target and steadily pushed.

Mrs. Taylor let out a howl of pain and indignation. When she thought that Greg was pushing about the right amount, she let her ass ring relax and felt him start to penetrate. He pushed harder while holding her waist and pulling her back. Ever so slowly, Mrs. Taylor let the boy's cock slip further into her ass. Then she relaxed and he was fully inside.

With a cry of exhalation, Greg was in his first ass. Mrs. Taylor did her best to out do him with her false screams of agony.

"Holy...fucking...shit!," Greg cried out as he forced his cock deep into the ass that surrounding it. Mrs. Taylor clamped down in mock anal distress and gasped out her pain and rage.

"Fuck you, asshole," she hissed. "Just get it over with. Then get the fuck out of my ass and out of my life!"

"Temper, temper," mocked Greg. "I kind of like it like this. Yessiree Bob...I like a hot tempered little woman. Think I'll just stay a while...right up your ass...and a tight one it is too. Don't like your useless tits any but your ass is just fine...real fine. Now shut the fuck up or I'll make you wish you were never born."

With that, he started to move in her. "Have your fun, little boy,' she thought. 'my turn will follow,' and she grinned.

Greg tried to move quickly but his cock was held tight by Mrs. Taylor's practiced muscles. She did give him a few whimpers of pain which seemed to make him feel better. He slowed it down and went on mocking her. "Well, well...I feel good, Sugar Ass. How about you? Like this? Like me in your ass? Glad you invited me to fuck you up your ass? God!...how I like a girl who wants me up her ass...just wish there was more of you...girls around here just don't know what their ass is really for..."

He was moving in her steadily now. Mrs. Taylor was doing a good job of playing the woman being anally raped. She alternated between cries of pain and cries of rage.

"God this hurts! Just get it over. Hurry up and come, you filthy bastard! Oh my god...you're killing me! Please, just finish it! Please!"

"So it hurts does it? Pity. 'Cause we're going to be here awhile. If I want to fuck your ass all night long...I'll do it...and I do...Who would have thought your little bitch ass would feel...so...fucking...good!" With each word he thrust in deep and fast. Mrs. Taylor howled in mock pain and started to laugh, skilfully disguising it as crying.

She started to tremble and she let her legs falter, slowly going down to her knees. "Please...I can't take any more...please..." 'That ought to perk up the little prick,' she thought and she was right.

Greg brought his hand down in a vicious slap across her back. "Get up!" he bellowed. "Get on the bed! Right fucking now, you filthy whore!" He spat out the words as if he was disgusted by her. "You wanted to cheat on your husband and Goddamn it, I'll make you wish you hadn't. Now, assume the position...ass in the air...bitch!"

Mrs. Taylor gave Greg a look of shear terror and scrambled onto the bed and onto her knees. Quickly, she had her breasts to the bed and her hands spreading her cheeks while arching her ass up and up. "All right!" hissed Greg. "That's better. Got to hand it to you, Sugar Ass, you learn quick. "

He got behind her and settled up close, putting his cock to her vagina. He held it there for a few seconds before oozing, "Just kidding," and went back to her ass. "Ready?" he asked, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Just make it quick," she said in a voice of resignation.

"Now, is that any way to act, my sweet, sweet Sugar Ass?" he murmured. "I'm beginning to think you don't like this. I don't like it when a girl is...unappreciative...are you being...unappreciative?" His voice was soft but the message was clear enough.

"Yes, I mean no...I do...appreciate this...please don't hurt me...more than you have...please...don't hurt me any more...please..."

Greg pressed forward and Mrs. Taylor clamped down voluntarily for several seconds then eased it off to allow Greg's cock back into her ass. Giving him another long and mournful cry of agony, she felt his cock slid into her very accommodating second pelvic orifice. She beat a fist onto the bed for added effect.

"Shit!" she cried out. "That hurts so much! God...fucking...damnit!" and she burst out sobbing, knowing how good it would feel to Greg's cock as she heaved with the sobs. He just held still and felt the pleasure of her anal massage.

She really was good at this sort of thing. As her chest heaved and her sobs increased, she managed to give a little extra squeeze each time she cried out. She kept it up for a minute before allowing her sobs to subside and finally stop. After Greg got bored with no particular anal action, he started to fuck in her ass again. Mrs. Taylor pretended to be beyond caring. Greg was starting to care a lot. He was picking it up, fucking her ass in earnest.

He said nothing but just worked away at getting his first anal ejaculation. 'Little bastard's got decent staying power,' Mrs. Taylor thought as he kept it up for longer than she expected he would. She was even beginning to enjoy the ass fucking she was receiving. 'But I can't let him know that,' she thought, resisting the urge to rub her clitoris.

"Please, please, just get it over with," she whispered. "I don't think I can take much more..." and she started to whimper.

Greg remained silent, except for his breathing which was getting deep and ragged. 'Just about ready, I think,' she thought, expertly judging his march to climax. Greg was now loosing his rhythm, as he got closer and closer to losing his first load in a woman's ass.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...oh fuck..." he was muttering. He was in deep and was just rubbing his hips up and down Mrs. Taylor's sweat covered ass cheeks, grinding her like she was a twenty dollar hooker. His arms went around her waist and he held on tight, humping against her. "Gonna come...gonna come...oh my god...gonna come..." and he did.

"Fuck!" he cried out. "Fucking, fucking...Fuck!" he gasped as his body shook with the violence of his climax. Mrs. Taylor would have liked to clamp down on his cock but thought that might give away the game. Greg was now like a statue; tense and unmoving. Then with a final shudder he called out," Damn! That was...some...fuck!" and went silent.

'Time to go to work,' Mrs. Taylor thought and she smiled.

Greg collapsed backwards on the bed, releasing her. Mrs. Taylor pretended to be relived. "Thank god it's over," she said in a voice of false exhaustion. She straightened up, stretched out her back and slowly got off the bed. She looked down at Greg with angry eyes. "Get the fuck out of here."

Greg looked back up at her with languid eyes. "Not just yet, Sugarplum...not just yet."

"I mean it, Greg. Get the fuck out of here before I call the cops."

He just gazed down for a moment before looking back up. "I don't think so...Sugar Ass...not unless you want your hubby to find out..."