All Comments on 'Mrs. Wentworth Enjoys the Nightcap'

by softspokenstephen

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's like watching paint dry

as above. deadly dull and boring more thrills in a convent

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Another most enjoyable chapter!

I really do like Mrs Wentworth - and the way you write about her. Well done, thank you and please have four stars for this teasing little piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is a little long--you need to wrap this up.

I have been enjoying this, but probably for not too much longer. I don't want to be reading another fifty-part Literotica story.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
I remember watching British television shows before they got "cool".

What does that have to do with the story, you ask? British television from the 60's, 70's, and even into the 80's & 90's seemed to be on a shoestring budget. Lots of details were more "inferred" than actually shown. Like, you wouldn't see a person get into a $250,000 car and drive off, but you might see a person looking out a door and say something like, "Oh, all right then. See you later. Nice sports car, by the way." And then you'd hear the sound of an engine starting up and driving away. Get it? Also, because sets and locations could get expensive, the writing seemed to be deliberately "vague". As if the producers didn't want to commit themselves to something that might eat up the meager budget.

And THAT'S what prompts me to reminisce about old British television. This story could be nice, if you'd commit to a storyline. This whole business with what's motivating Mrs Wentworth, and what's going to happen with Stephen, or with their new acquaintances, or with her friends back at her house, or ...Do I need to go on? All the possibilities you've hinted at, or considered hinting at, or thought about preparing to get ready to consider hinting at?

It's time to commit to SOMETHING, because the comments you're starting to generate are beginning to sound the same: Get to the point, or you're going to lose your audience.

bartermanbartermanover 10 years ago
part 6!!

and she still doesnt know what she wants??im so pleased i havent wasted my time reading the other pages of this story??i didnt even get thru this one gave up at"i felt her turn the light off" i certainly wont be reading any more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoying the story

I really enjoy reading your story. Thank you and keep the chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm loving this story

Here's hoping Kitty gets more involved!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is not a stroke story...

Ignore the people who grump about the pace, this isn't wham, bam, thank you, good night, it's about building tension, savoring the anticipation and enjoying the ride, not just the destination. Keep up the good work :)

Cheers and all the best

Formbdy2k2011Formbdy2k2011over 10 years ago

The anticipation is building up. Love the progression.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

you can't please all the people commenting. Some love it at the pace it is at and others want a lot more to happen. I like the pace. I like teasing and this feels like a long slow tease, maybe women appreciate that more. It feels like Mrs. Wentworth is confused about it too like she doesn't know exactly what she wants. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
pace

Though I like the pace, I'll admit I'm horney as hell and am wishing something would start happening. I'm kinda reliving a time in my 1st yr of college with an older woman and am a little anxious. MY story did not end well and I'm hoping Stephen and Mrs.Wentworth's does. Most stories I don't think getting someone elso involved is a good idea, but I think Kitty is a good character. Janice is a lush and would not be useful to move the story along, but Kitty as the wife of the Hotel chain owner and fabuliously rich.In need of sexual attention and willing to accept Stephen and Lana into her circle is a great device. They are not in her financial or social circle so an affair with Lana and Stephen would not be embarassing for her husband. This could be a good addition.

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Yummy!

Yummy and fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous