Ms. B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gdavis
gdavis
79 Followers

In spite of her pleas I took my time, letting my tongue attend to her entire pussy without rushing to find the spot that would send her over the top. Those initial shivers soon became tremors as I glided over her clit. She gasped upon the slightest touch to that sensitive bud. She was more than prime, even my chin was slick from her nectar.

I slid a lone finger inside of her, slowly inserting it inside so I could massage the small patch of her g-spot while I gently flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue. The combination of the two stimulations gave her fits. I didn't even have to move my tongue, her hips were rolling so much that I just had to keep it there and feel her move against it.

As I pumped my finger in and out I could sense the incoming explosion waiting to burst from her body. I could tell she was restraining herself from moaning by the short gasps that sprang from her mouth. Finally I felt her body clench up and her head flung back violently as I felt her sex spasm. I kept my mouth on her as she rode out the waves of her orgasm.

Once the last tremors subsided she sat up and reached down for me to stand up. She expressed her gratitude with a lurid kiss, her tongue delving deep into my mouth. She reached down with her right hand and found my cock standing at full attention, "Just what I hoped," she said when we broke from the kiss.

She sloppily tugged on my pants ignoring the fact that they were buttoned. I helped her out by undoing the button and zipper, she quickly had them down around my ankles along with my boxers. As I stepped out of my clothes and threw off my shirt she impatiently stroked my cock.

"Slow down Mrs. B," I teased. She shot me back a look of mock offense as she spread her legs on the desk and pulled me to her. I grabbed her by the hips and positioned myself between her thighs. She was so wet that I slid inside of her like Cinderella's foot into a glass slipper.

It was my turn to gasp as I pushed deep inside of her, the canal of her sex hugging my cock. I slowly withdrew and plunged in again and again until I developed a steady rhythm, but I could tell from the way she kept adjusting her body that she wasn't comfortable.

"New position?" I asked.

"God yes!" she exclaimed immediately sitting up. I pulled out of her and we both laughed as we paused to think of how best to proceed.

I embraced her and we playfully kissed, "I guess the classroom isn't exactly designed for this kind of activity," I joked.

"I'll have to bring it up at the next school board meeting," she replied. Suddenly I saw an idea flash in her eyes. She led me around the desk to her chair and sat me down. She straddled me and with one deft motion eased herself onto my cock. She exhaled slowly as my cock was buried deep inside of her.

Her breasts were perfectly placed before me. I gave them strong sucking kisses. "Why didn't I think of this originally?" I asked.

"You were probably too busy trying to find a way to ask me to bend over the desk," she insightfully replied.

"I can't say it didn't cross my mind," I laughed.

"Well, maybe next time, this time I want to be in control," she said directly, emphasizing her point by aggressively winding her hips. We kissed passionately as she began to dance upon my lap. Mindful of her desire I sat back and enjoyed the ride, satisfied in seeing her reaction, the way her face contorted with each new sensation, the way her buoyant breasts bounced with each rock of her hips, the fact that the whispered moans slipping out of her mouth were sparked by the pleasure I was providing her.

It wasn't long before my interest in seeing her reactions was overwhelmed by my own sensations. I gripped her butt firmly as I helped increase her motion by lifting up and down. I began thrusting my cock up meeting her stroke for stroke. She tossed her head back and silently let out a moan as I kissed her neck. Her body clenched and again I felt the tremors ripple through her body as she squeezed me tightly to her. But in her own pleasure she didn't forget about me. She continued to rock her hips as I pumped my cock inside of her galloping towards my own paralyzing release. I buried my head in her chest to stifle the moan dying to spring from my lips.

"Shit!" she suddenly exclaimed, unceremoniously rising off my lap and quickly gathering her clothing. "I was supposed to be at a staff meeting five minutes ago."

While she frantically threw her clothes back on I took my time still feeling the satisfaction of post-coital bliss. "So can I get your number?" I asked as she checked herself quickly in her compact mirror.

She paused what she was doing and smiled at me, "Honey, you know that isn't going to happen."

"So you're just going to use me like a piece of meat than toss me away?" I light heartedly teased.

"Well I was going to invite you back next week before you got all needy," she replied giving me a quick peck on the lips before dashing to the exit.

"Then I'll see you next week?" I called out before she was out the door.

"Bye," she mischievously replied.

I grabbed a business card out of my wallet and left it on her desk, "Just in case she feels the urge to call," I said. With my nothing more to do I buckled my belt and left the room; the same room which had given birth to so many different fantasies, one of which had just come true.

gdavis
gdavis
79 Followers
12