Ms. Boone & Mr. Stone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is quite overwhelming," Marlene said. "I need some time to think about everything."

It was closing in on noon so I suggested we pick up the discussion after lunch. Mr. Reed and Mrs. Levine had other commitments so I asked Marlene to go to lunch with me. We wound up at the local pizza place, an establishment that has been in the same location for just about fifty years. Bruno's served a mean pizza and salad, along with the regular Italian fare.

"You really know how to spring a surprise on a girl, don't you?"

"A man has to have some secrets," I said laughing as the words came out of my mouth. Then I got serious. "There is nothing more I want in life than to be with you. Nothing. I want to spend every day making you laugh, making you happy. I love you more than you know, more than I could ever imagine. I hope you have the same feelings for me as I do for you?

Marlene smiled. "After Saturday night I didn't know what to feel. First I was happy, then sad, and then angry. I saw you called about a hundred times on Sunday, but I needed time to think. Every time I thought about you I couldn't stay angry. But I was not about to chase you back to San Francisco. Ever since that first day in my apartment, I fell in love with you."

She reached out and grabbed my hand.

"I will always love you, Marlene."

She came close to me and kissed me. I paid the bill and walked her back to her classroom. Marlene did not have another class until 2 pm and my final meeting with everyone was going to begin in thirty minutes.

When we got to her classroom, I followed her in and locked the door.

"My fantasy during high school was to fuck you in this classroom," I said. I walked toward the closet and motioned for Marlene to join me.

"You have to be kidding?"

"Nope." And with that I pulled her into the closet, closed the door and began the task of pulling down her pantyhose. I got those off and was pleased that she wasn't wearing any panties. I got them off and moved my hand between her legs. I moved her to a desk in the closet and spread her legs. Her bush was matted from wearing the stockings, but her lips separated on their own, as she was clearly excited and wet.

We didn't have much time, so without any preliminaries, I pulled my pants and underwear down, and in one motion I thrust my cock into Marlene's cunt. It was hard for her to move sitting on a school desk, so I pulled out of her cunt and turned her around. She placed her hands on the desk and offered me her cunt from behind. As wet as she was I easily slipped into her tight, hairy snatch.

I reached around to diddle her clit and once I found it, began stroking it, pinching it and caressing it, eliciting moans and yelps from Marlene.

"Feels so fucking good, so good. You're going to make me cum hard. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so good."

I was also approaching my orgasm and when it appeared that Marlene would hit her peak first, I pinched her clit bringing her over the edge.

"Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmming, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmming, yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss."

And on her last thrust back onto my cock, I came spewing my sperm into her sodden cunt. We only had a few minutes to clean up and report back to Mr. Reed's office, so I reluctantly pulled my softening cock out of Marlene. I grabbed some paper towels from the shelf and wiped my cock and gave some to Marlene to do the same to her cunt.

The room reeked of sex and the aftermath of our coupling. I only hoped that the smell would not linger when we met with the administration. Too late to think about that.

When we were somewhat presentable, Marlene turned to me, kissed me gently on the lips and said, "Yes, let's go to Hawaii and then let's go to work turning out more math geniuses. I love you."