M's Chronicles Ch. 02

Story Info
Forever New Year's- Part 2
4.3k words
4.47
14.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note: No content shared in these chronicles may be used or copied. They are based on true events and may never be exploited or reused in any way. Thank you for reading.

*

It wasn't until that night in the van that I really came to love Dan we didn't have sex no but the bond was strengthened by that one single meeting strengthened so much that even with the trials and struggles that we cause my mother by us wanting to love each other we made plans to meet each other on New Year's because my mother was going to be spending her New Year's evening with her boyfriend and his family and lo and behold I asked Dan to come and see me and it was something that I will never forget it is something that will forever be engraved in my memory. He drove all night I remember talking to him and texting him the night before New Year's Eve on December 30, I was so excited and yet at the same time I was so worried because he would be driving all night just to pick me up in the morning and take me to a hotel I had no idea how memorable and how important this one meeting would be in our lives it was something that even he could not suspect he arrived shortly after 8:30 in the morning just after my mom had taken off about seven to go visit her boyfriend and his family and pick me up and we were off.

We went to adecent hotel called fair field inn it was about 5 miles away from where I was staying with my mother and boy was I jittery and eager I had no idea what was going to happen that morning and I was more concerned about him resting then I was about getting it on. I remember he had already made the hotel reservation so we simply got his small duffel and we walked into the hotel and we went to the room, finally alone with one another for the very first time. I was so nervous and yet at the same time I was very very calm and I wasn't afraid of him and I wasn't afraid of the situation the idea of spending the day with this man was more than enough to make me happy for a lifetime and I was prepared to say yes if he asked me but I think it was a mutual understanding between us that there would be a lot going on that day. It was something that I had been looking forward to it was something that we both had been wanting and needing; the idea consummating our love was a tangible thing for both of us and yet still not a reality until this very moment.

Dan set his duffel bag down and I eagerly laid on the bed I didn't know what I was doing I was just getting comfortable and he didn't outwardly asked me forthright to have sex with him, no it was a calming thing both of us we were eager yet unwilling to be pushy or impatient with one another, Dan didn't even know if it was really going to happen, we were both just equally glad to be able to be in each other's presence and not be subjected to judgment, fights or lingering tastes in our mouths that left us longing to be closer to each other. Now instead we both laid on the bed for a second, simply glad to be able to just hold each other's hands and look at each other. It was something that I was wanting something that I needed the idea of being able to freely kiss him in broad daylight was so tempting so exciting and my heart was nearly bursting the feeling and sensation for him I had no idea what I was getting into and honestly I didn't really care.

The idea of being able to be held by someone that cared about me deeper than just my cunt was something that I had never experienced before it was something that I was wanting and needing it was something that I wanted to be able to reciprocate. I was so excited I almost pulled Dan right on top of me in my haste I wanted to feel him against me I needed to feel him against me it wasn't just a necessary thing that we do to relieve ourselves, no, it was downright spiritual this need that I had for him.

As he lay on top of me; kisses that no other person has shared before it was something that he and I were experiencing together and honestly I knew that he couldn't believe that this is something that was going to happen something that was going to become a reality. The idea that he was able to hold me and touch me and kiss me was enough for him even if we didn't go all the way it was something that he was enjoying immensely as was I. I eagerly drew my shirt over my head wanting to expose myself to him and before we both knew it, I was completely nude underneath his gaze it was something magical in nature. Dan suddenly got up and went into the bathroom and came back out with nothing on and I had not the slightest qualm or objection I felt no fear I felt safe even as he stood naked in the doorway.

Dan's legs were the very first thing that I noticed he had told me that he had been a champion swimmer in high school that he loved the sport that he had swam his entire life. He had no indications of love handles on his hips and his stomach had a little pooching in it but I had no objections, dark curly chest hair drew my attention next it didn't cover up his chest his skin was still visible beneath it and it sent a line of hair which led the way down his stomach; to wear a thick cock jetted from the apex of his legs. I had never seen anything to rival his cock and I guess there was at least 7 inches maybe more and I wanted it. He told me that he had been on top of me and realized 'what the f*ck you're naked and so I need to be' if I was going to be as free and feeling as comfortable as I was around him.

Dan crawled onto the bed next to me and pulled me into his arms feeling the wants of his body up against my bare breasts for the first time was something truly truly sensational I instantly fell in love with him in so many ways I leaned in to kiss him as he wrapped his arms around me his fingertips feeling my back, gliding into my hair feeling it's softness it's curliness. I kissed him and held him, I practically was sitting in his lap because the differences with our heights was that much he was about 6 foot and I was a mere 5"1'.

Not all men like short petite women but Dan loved it, feeling him beneath me was something that I'll never forget the first time he kissed my breasts the feel of his hands beneath me the feel of his fingertips brushing up against my hips the feeling of his mouth as it wraps around my pussy and the feel of his tongue as he tastes me. I love the look in his eyes as he eats my pussy, feeling his hair in my fingertips. I wanted him so much and yet Dan decided that he would take his time with me that he would not rush me or let me rush myself he ate me until I could take no more and even as I sat on the edge of the bed staring at his large thick cock, I wanted to gobbled his cock. But fear kept me from doing that right away instead I laid on my back and open my legs to him.

As Dan knelt on the bed his cock in hand his eyes looking over my body catching my own eyes he whispered "you know we don't have to really do this if you don't want to". I smiled gazing up at him I was confident and I knew that this is what I really wanted. I nodded my head and I said, "This is what I want." As he knelt further down I raised my hips to greet his cock not knowing if I could really take all of him or not; for he truly was 8 inches long. My pussy ached as never before at the mere thought of Dan's cock, I ached to be stuffed... filled to the brim.

Dan leaned down, guiding his length til it brushed my wet tingling vagina lips, brushing his crown to lubricate himself some, his eyes raised to look into mine as he firmly yet carefully pushed into me. His size alone stole my breath away, but what seized my heart was when he picked me up and seated me into his crossed legs, his arms locked around me in the most intimate of embraces.

"You did it M. You took all of me." Dan whispered proudly. At this my pussy clenched and began to massage the bulk that had invaded it, pleasure and happiness beyond compare washed through me as Dan and I held one another; his thick cock buried to the hilt within my womb. After several long wonderful moments Dan laid me down onto my back once again and shifted himself into a missionary position. I gasped and sighed as he began moving within me, his strokes were firm and true as he slid in and out of my wet warmth. My hands braced on his chest as my voice whispered his name aloud. I loved the feeling of this man inside of me, and I wanted him to be the only man to be so close, so clasped within my heated depths.

"Oh, I'm going to cum, M." Dan's husky voice came in my ear, right before he thrust as deeply as he dared without hurting me, shooting his hot spurts of cum into the fiery depths of my womb. Feeling the liquid heat of his most treasured gift as it bathed my insides was such a new sensation for me, I loved every ounce that he gave me. Trembling Dan rolled from atop me, pressing kisses into my neck and face as relaxation and fulfillment over took him, unceremoniously he drifted off into a peaceful but rather much needed sleep. Although it was only 2 in the afternoon, I did not mind in the least bit that he had fallen asleep, no, I was glad to see him get in some zzzz's. As for me, I was restless and wide awake after our first roll in the hay. But with not much to do in a hotel room, I quietly turned the television on and started to channel surf.

Every few moments I would glance over at Dan's resting form as if I had been doing it all along, seeing him naked and asleep mere inches from me on the bed felt as natural as blinking. The fact that we had just made love for the very first time made me tingle from head to toe, that he had been kind and gentle thrilled me to my still gooey sore core; as much as his beautiful cock had. My body, my mind, my spirit suddenly deflated into the realization that it could finally rest, all of my built up tension that had been surmounting ever since my mother had inevitably become involved between Dan and I, suddenly lifted from my chest, I could once again breath... and feel safe and at peace with this love of mine; putting trust and faith in Dan. I shifted to laying on my belly as I turned my gaze once more towards to t.v. the movement must have jiggled Dan just enough to stir him from his mere 30 minute nap. He yawned and my eyes gleamed as I watched his body arch into a stretch, lengthening his entire body.

"What?" his voice groggy with slumber, but curious as to why I stared at him so intently.

"I'm just enjoying the view." I smiled sweetly at him. A boyish grin swept across his face as he got up and headed to the bathroom, giddy that he was awake I hopped from my side of the bed and followed him. Discovering that he had seated himself on the toilet and was peeing, his gaze darted to me and casually he said, "Hello."

I answered him likewise, comfortable, was as simple and as descriptive a word as any for this situation. We both were not bothered at all by the subtle but very real intimacy involved with viewing the other using the toilet, so neither of us really said anything about it. The relaxed ease that blanketed the hotel room, the comfort of privacy and newly awakened love spoke of the true ambiaunce that surrounded us. Once Dan had relieved himself, we crawled back onto the bed and watched about an hour of television together, just touching and caressing one another, feeling and learning one another.

"I want to eat ms. Kitty again... You taste so sweet M." Dan purred as he slithered down my midsection as I willingly opened to his gaze. My eyes surveyed Dan as he merely looked upon my pussy with tender awe and love before nestling his nose and settling his eager lips upon devouring my pinked folds of quivering flesh. Instantly I gasped his name and buried my hands into his hair, bucking as his warm tongue bathed over my sensitive clitoris. My body grew hot and zinged with a blazing inner fire as his loving touch coiled within my womb, he reached up with his free hand to pinch and roll my nipples between his thumb and middle finger, causing me to moan ever deeper and writhe about with sharpened sensitivity. Lightening shot from my played on nipples straight to my pussy where the heat of his mouth engulfed my treasures.

"Oh Dan, oh Dan!" my body was being overwhelmed by sensual feeling that finally it burst forth from my trembling gasping lips. My head lashed from side to side while my fingers gripped tightly to his hair as I experienced yet another first, orgasming from being eaten out. My body wiggled and spasmed like never before, liquid fire soaked my inner walls on it's rush to exit my body, Dan's thick tongue was right there lapping at my warm juices.

"Yes M you are so sweet my love." his husky warm voice drifted up my trembling body to my dazed satiated mind. By then it was nearly 5pm as the setting sun cast it's orange rays through the hotel windows. Caressing our happy bodies as I came drifting down from the glorious heights of climax. Dan climbed up next to me, settling in he drew me up into the curve of his body, fitting me into his tummy nestling my ass into the crux of his groin. Cuddling me he watched over me as I drifted in and out of a light sleep, the warmth of his body kept me settled and wanted.

Once I awoke, it was after 6pm and my tummy growled in eager protest at finally feeling hungry.

"Oh sweetheart, are you hungry my love?" Dan's voice made my eyes open as his concerned voice fluttered over me. I wiggled and stretched up against his bigger warmth, mewling and making tiny noises of what could be termed childish sounds, moans and tiny groans. Yet Dan didn't seem to mind my normal antics of reply, but rather he seemed to adore them as I turned my face back to meet his gentle eyes.

"Yes I am." came my answer.

"Do you know of a place close by that we go get something?" he asked.

Snuggling into him once more I mumbled, " Yes, there's a burrito fast food joint back near my mom's apartment. If Mexican interests you?"

"That sounds fine with me. But I don't want to move, I'm comfy." returned Dan.

"Me too." I mewed, but again my gurgling tummy protested our need to remain comfortable and warm.

"Okay, let's go." I muttered, as we both reluctantly got up and got dressed. We walked out into the chilled weather, climbed into his car and drove to the burrito place, which literally was a 2 blocks from my mother's apartment. We ordered, then once we had our food, drove back to the hotel and promptly stripped naked. Climbing onto the bed I nestled in between Dan's legs while he produced the burritos from the paper sack. We channel surfed for few moments before landing on a marathon session of the Three Stooges. Giddy with happiness we then chowed down on our supper, thoroughly enjoying every bite we took. The Stooges episodes were perfect married to our good mood, making us laugh and giggle with glee as we trashed the empty wrappers and bag. Then we settled into one another, allowing our systems to digest while watching Moe, Larry, and Curly crash, bump, and slap one another silly.

Once my tummy had chewed most of dinner, I smirked to myself as a commercial effectively interrupted the show... Dan was leaning upright against the headboard with his legs loosely encircling me. I shifted slowly so that I could face him then nestled my face into the apex of his thighs. Staring at his flaccid penis gave me shivers of pleasure, I had never suckled a man to hard before but I knew that I wanted to give him pleasure, the same way that he had given me so willing and undemanding.

His breath caught and I could sense that he didn't want to speak, or he might scare me away from doing what he knew I was going to do. Swallowing hard, Dan's eyes watched my slightest motion, as my fingers gingerly reached out to pet him. His penis felt like velvet beneath my fingertips, and the dark curls that surround the base smelled so good, curiosity melted any doubts or fears I had as my other hand came to join it's partner. It twitched beneath my fingers as I petted and explored my lover. My gaze fluttered up to find Dan staring lovingly at me, nerves surged forth again because I was worried about doing something wrong. He saw that shift within my gaze but still he said nothing, only his hand came to rest against my right cheek, his thumb softly stroking my skin in a reassuring way. The heat of his palm and his caress gave me courage once more, as I felt his cock twitch and begin to grow thicker within my grasp. I suddenly realized that I liked the feeling of his hardening cock under my fingers and with no warning simple impulse drove me to bend my face and lick him, which caused it to thicken even more. Upon tasting his flesh, my nostrils flared as I again leaned down to sample him, eagerly lapping at his sweet tasting cock.

Seconds later my lips wrapped around him for the very first time and we both moaned, his shaft had lengthened and grown harder once he was in my mouth. My tongue lapped at his underside while my hand steadied him at his base. I loved the taste of him, as my lips came to realize how sensitive they really were... I could feel his pulse with my lips. The heat of his groin, the way his cock quivered and hardened. His scent of arousal was driving me wild with excitement, I began to suckle, adoring the feel of holding him inside of my hot wet mouth. Suddenly I felt his palms shift and delve into my curly hair, yet he restrained from pulling or forcing my head further onto him. My body trembled, it was on fire as I sucked harder. His fingers massaged my scalp as I learned how much pressure to exert, and when to stroke his shaft while bobbing my head. My tongue bathed his underside, I withdrew him and gazed at his crown, I adored what I saw, his was helmet in shape with gentle winged curves and his tip wasn't too pointed, it was shaped just right it seemed to me.

My eyes flickered to his handsome face, his look of awe mixed with delight thrilled me so I bestowed a kiss on his tip and took him into my mouth once more. Sucking and tasting him with all the love that I could, peaking up through my dark lashes to see his eyes half closed in pure pleasurable bliss. I loved seeing him as such. He felt so good in my mouth, thick and strong, his taste and scent had my pussy soaking wet with need and delight but I kept up my ministrations. Until his raspy voice washed over me, "God, M, I'm going to cum, you're going to..." his cock felt as if it swelled more just before it burst, Dan's body shook and trembled as he came. But he didn't fill my mouth with hot cum, no, he had given me so much of himself earlier that he was still emptied. I still smiled up at him as his panting sighs greeted me.

Quivering with pleasure, Dan started to whisper an apology for not giving me much, I shushed him.

"It's okay honey, I know how much you gave me earlier. It's alright, please don't feel bad. I just love being able to make you feel as thrilled and happy as you have been making me." I said honestly.

"Oh M and you do make me so happy, you felt wonderful my tiny love baby." cooed Dan as he pulled me into his arms. It was the first time in my life that I felt safe and loved by someone who truly enjoyed my company. I loved Dan fully and completely.

Not just because he fucked me so sweetly, and not just because it was my first time, in many ways, true I had not been a virgin before I had met Dan, but it was as if I had been a virgin. In my heart and soul, the moment that Dan and I had become joined as one, I felt as if I married him.

Settling down beneath Dan's arm we watched a few more hilarious, side splitting funny episodes of Three Stooges and before we knew it, it was midnight.

Texts from his phone and mine were ringing off the hook with friends and family members wishing us a Happy New Years. After replying in kind to all my kin, I crawled onto the bed and pressed a loving kiss to Dan's soft dusty rose lips. He moaned softly as his hand slipped between our bodies to fondle his already stiff shaft. A mewl of need escaped me as he reached to massage my beasts, kneading them between his fingertips. My pussy gave a spasm of acknowledgement as Dan gently shifted onto his knees while I got onto my hands and knees beneath him. Glancing back at Dan I knew with my entire being that this was the man for me, his heavy warm palms caressed my ass cheeks tenderly.

12