M's Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a beautiful ass M. I love it." he whispered admiringly. His 8 inch cock seemed to call to my pussy as I became wetter at sight of him just inside my inner thighs. I rock my hips back and forth, as his crown brushes my velvety warm lips. With a gentle push Dan slid deep into me, tapping my cervix at such a new angle that I gave a mewing cry of intense pleasure.

"Did I hurt you?" his voice filled instantly with concern as he began to withdraw his pleasing length.

"No, no. Please, don't take him out." I replied, pushing backwards so as to keep him inside. With a groan of pleasure and understanding, Dan began to pump my pussy. Gripping my hips firmly but gentle even as his own delight mounted. My pussy was sore from our previous engagement yet it massaged and squeezed his thick warm cock as my body tingled and took him with happy delight. Dan began to drill me harder as I began to speak nonsense, moaning and nearly growling his name, I felt his hand caress down my back and over my ass as he moved in and out of my quivering warm pussy. Mewing moans were most of my vocals as he fucked me strongly, swiftly hitting home within my belly before quickly exiting only return just as soon. His rhythm was as magic to me, taking me to new heights of ecstasy.

My eyelids drifted closed suddenly and took forever to reopen as exhaustion washed over me.

"Oh M I'm going to cum!" groaned Dan as he buried his spasming length as deep as he could, jets of his warm cum washed my insides, and I loved every bit of it. Yet as he pulled out my mind and body hardly recalled his withdrawing from my depths, as I laid my head against the bed and past out.

Fragments of feeling barely registered in my brain, but I can hardly remember as Dan lovely shifted me so he could pull the bedcovers over my sleeping form, before climbing into bed next to me. Feeling his warm body as he slipped his arm around my tummy; holding my close as I slept.

It was and will always be for me... A remembered New Years Eve.

12