Ms. Josephs Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was startled as she said, "I have to suck your cock."

Not one to ever pass up a blow job, I positioned myself in front of her, and pulled out my rigid cock. She immediately and voraciously started bobbing her head up and down, in a frenzy I had never experienced before. My pole was sufficiently rigid, that the lack of the availability of her hands made no difference in the depth of her sucking motion. I let her continue until I was nearly ready to orgasm myself, and then pulled away, anticipating that she would want me to fuck her before being released from her binds.

"Oh, please, let me come. I need it so badly." I assume she wanted the highest level, so I opened the windows to the full ten feet, and then turned the vibrator to the fifth level. Almost instantaneously, she had her orgasm. It must have lasted 45 seconds. I thought she would be unable to hold herself up.

"Now, do you want me to fuck you, here, now, like this, compromised in the most erotic way?" I asked.

She responded, "Yes, please fuck me. Hold nothing back. I need another orgasm right now."

With that, I took out a pair of scissors and created an entry in her panties. I reached around the front, removing the vibrator that I had now silenced. The curtains slowly closed in front of her. She looked so appealing, her ass protruding, seductively perched on her red high heels. Her legs were clad in nylon, securely spread apart and her garter belt held her only remaining clothing in place.

I started rubbing the head of my cock up and down the crack in her buttocks. Her wet pussy wanted me. Without any more delay, I entered her. The opening was quite tight, but still no challenge for my rigid cock. I started slowly, and reached around with my hand, placing my index finger on her clitoris. I rubbed it up and down synchronously, delivering deep plunges into her pussy.

It took far less time than I thought. Her second orgasm was as intense as the first, lasting just as long.

She appeared to be thoroughly exhausted. I slowly unbound her, untying the red ropes around her ankles and arms. I left the nipple clamps in place temporarily. Removing one, I suckled on her nipple as if trying to soothe where the clamps had created a dimple. Slight suction from my mouth hastened the fullness that was there when I first saw them. I took care of the other nipple as well.

"Ms. Josephs, is that what you wanted?" I asked her.

"Addicted, it was a wonderful experience of adventure and arousal." She paused as she removed her stiletto heels, and then we crawled into bed together, she with her stockings, garter belt, and adapted panties.

After a few minutes, she looked at me and asked, "Do you think there will be any complaints from those people down below?"

"Somebody might have been watching you, and your nudity could be reason for complaint. If so, you might need to be punished," I said.

She said nothing for over a minute, then in her most innocent voice said, "When can that be arranged?" as she cuddled into my arms for a deserved night's sleep.

12