Galentine's Day

Story Info
Margot turns one of Cupid's arrows upon her female coworker.
5k words
4.61
16.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Release me, mortal!" wailed the tiny entity whose foot was trapped between Margot's thumb and forefinger. She peered at the wriggling creature she had captured as it beat its golden wings trying to tug itself free from her grasp.

"No, I don't think I will," she murmured in amazement. Then she remarked, "You're small, for a god. You're almost more like a fairy. You don't look like a baby, either."

Rolling his hooded golden eyes and tossing dark curls out of his face, Cupid muttered, "What a novel revelation. Just like the rest of your species, you are ignorant to the ways of the ancients of Olympus. I can take many forms. But being diminutive aids with my work."

Margot raised her pale eyebrows. "Your 'work?' You mean, stealing into people's houses in the dead of night to mess with them? Buzzing around my head like a mosquito while I'm sleeping?" She picked up the little crossbow Cupid had dropped in the scuffle when she'd smacked him to the ground with a fly swatter. "With this thing?"

"That thing is a powerful weapon. It is not meant for the likes of you, mortal." He winced as Margot turned the item back and forth in her hand, appraising it with great interest.

"That arrow was for me, huh? What was your plan? Who was I supposed to wake up in love with tomorrow?"

Cupid squirmed and groaned, "Your coworker Michael. Can you please let me go?"

Margot grimaced in horror. She thought of the sweaty man two cubicles over who placed sports bets during the work day when he thought no one was looking. "Michael? Really?"

"The unpredictable nature of desire is not for you to comprehend, mortal!"

Margot tutted. "If you know my coworker's name is Michael, you know mine is Margot. You could stand to show me some respect if you want to get on with your evening wreaking havoc in people's lives." She brushed a stray strand of red hair behind her ear. "Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, after all. I'm sure you have many more houses to hit before the morning. Do you go in through the chimney, too?"

Cupid scrunched up his face in anguished confusion. "What strange mythos are you referencing?" he cried. He kicked and struggled to no avail, succeeding only in displacing the white cloth that had been artfully draped over his loins. Margot raised her eyebrows at his exposed genitals, which were tiny to her eyes but decidedly proportional to his miniature body. Exasperated, he lightly flapped his wings to descend to Margot's bedside table, adjusted the cloth, and grumbled, "I thought you and Michael would make a fine match. You cannot see what I see. Your chemistry would have been delicious. Your pleasure unmatched." Seeing that she was still unswayed, he tried a different angle. "Is it professional accolades you seek? Would you rather have the attention of a superior? I can make your leader John think you are the most beautiful creature he's ever laid eyes on. Perhaps this would be advantageous to you."

Margot scoffed at Cupid's pitiful attempt to bargain with her. For an immortal love deity, his offer was surprisingly unenticing. "John is married. That sounds messy."

Cupid's face fell. He tried to reason with her. "Love can be messy, Margot..."

Margot held up a hand to silence his protests. Then she sighed. "You are the god of love and desire. Don't you know a lesbian when you see one?"

**********************

The next morning was Tuesday, February 14. Tuesdays were office days. The majority of Margot's team worked from home the rest of the week, but Tuesday was the day upper management decided everyone should be together in person.

She strolled into the maze of cubicles carrying two lattes from her favorite coffee shop. Though Margot disliked the hybrid model, and much preferred to work from her couch or even her bed, she didn't mind having one day a week to dress up. She had pulled a tight red sweater dress over her curvy frame, and spritzed her neck with her most expensive perfume. Her large breasts were covered by the high collar of her dress, but their shape was unmistakable. She preferred outfits like these over cleavage-baring tops, as her chest often strained the buttons on her nice blouses. Heart shaped earrings and tall black boots completed the look. She enjoyed dressing for special occasions and drawing the attention of her office mates. She worked hard to maintain a statuesque hourglass figure, and Tuesday was the only day of the week she could show it off.

Margot had one further reason for her confidence on this chilly February morning: in exchange for releasing Cupid, he had conceded to allow her to keep one of his arrows. The magical arrows that put people under an aphrodisiac spell. She reluctantly returned the bow to its owner before he spat in her eye and flew off in a huff. A part of her wondered if there would be consequences for pissing off an ancient god of a pagan pantheon, but she was consoled by the fact that she could likely avoid retaliation with some fly paper, or a butterfly net. The arrow was in her purse in an old breath mint tin. It was the size of a sewing needle, and, according to Cupid, just as effective at short range without the use of the miniature bow. This suited Margot fine, as she was not particularly skilled at archery, and missing her intended target was not a risk she was willing to take.

She rounded the corner and laid her eyes on Catarina, who was already feverishly typing away at her computer at this early hour of the morning. She was petite with olive skin, light brown eyes, dark hair that fell in short waves above her shoulders, and perpetually red lips. Margot carefully opened the tin where she had the arrow concealed, and pulled it out. She surreptitiously slid it between her fingers, its delicate feathers bristling against her skin, and approached.

"Brought you a coffee, Cat." Cat wordlessly extended her arm behind her, still typing with one hand. She wrapped her elegant tapered fingers around the warm cup and sighed gratefully.

"What would I do without you, Mar?" she asked brightly as she brought the cup to her lips, leaving a lipstick imprint on the lid. "It's fruity!" she remarked with surprise.

"Yeah, it was a special Valentine's flavor at the cafe. White raspberry mocha. Hey, hold still for a second?"

Cat froze in her seat. "Oh gawd, is there a bug on me?"

"I think so, hang on, I'll get it," Margot murmured. She took two steps forward, until she was just behind Cat, close enough to smell the enchanting spicy fragrance she always wore. She took a deep breath and firmly brushed her hand along Cat's shoulder, angling the arrow so it poked into the skin on the back of her neck. Margot had forgotten to ask Cupid if the arrow would hurt, but if it did, Cat didn't make a sound.

"Got it." Margot moved to toss the spent arrow into the trash, but when she opened her hand she found it had dissipated into golden dust in her palm.

Cat spun around in her office chair. Her pupils were dilated and a flush had overtaken her face. She maintained eye contact with Margot for a beat too long, and then broke it, her blush intensifying, as she nervously rubbed her shoulder where Margot had pierced her with the arrow.

"Thank you. You're so good to me. I'm... I'm happy we work here together." Worrying she might have come across as too forward, Cat bit her lip, in a characteristic way that Margot always found irresistible. Ironically enough, Margot realized, the thing that made Cat's lips so attractive was a prominent Cupid's bow.

"That's sweet of you, Cat." Margot watched her face, marveling in all the subtle and un-subtle ways the arrow's effect was already becoming apparent. Cat's neck seemed tighter, she was swallowing more often as if her mouth was dry, and her eyes were hungrily roving Margot's figure in a way that felt downright lascivious. At Margot's praise, she seemed to feel encouraged to push a little further.

"So, um, I bet you have great Valentine's Day plans, right?" Cat nervously twirled a dark strand of hair around her finger. She was not doing a good job playing this question off as small talk.

Margot smiled warmly. "Actually, Cat, I don't. If you were free, I was going to ask if you wanted to do something together." Cat's eyes widened at the proposition and she broke into a huge grin.

"Like a girl's night?"

Margot smirked. "Something like that."

Cat was having a hard time containing her excitement. She involuntarily licked her lips and then cleared her throat and asked, "You'd wanna hang out on a weeknight like that?"

"Why not?" Margot intoned coolly. "You can always stay over my place and we can work from my couch in the morning."

"Right... Okay!" Cat exclaimed. "So.. I'll come by later?" She looked up into Margot's eyes expectantly.

Margot glanced to either side to make sure no one in the office was watching or listening. Mike was in his cubicle engrossed in some spreadsheet with a headset over his ears. She leaned down over Cat's office chair, letting her red locks fall across Cat's shoulders as their bodies made contact. She lingered for a moment to savor the way Cat's chest rose and fell as her heart pounded against Margot's abdomen, before pulling back with a stack of sticky notes. Cat stared up at her, mouth agape, as Margot jotted down her address. Then, she playfully stuck the note to Cat's forehead.

"We'll start at my place, but maybe we'll go out for a drink or something. See where the night takes us. Does that sound good to you, Cat?"

"Yes, Margot. I'll be there!" Cat beamed up at her.

"Good girl."

Cat bit her lip again and her blush spread to her ears. She nodded and began to turn her chair back to face her screen, before realizing the note was still stuck to her forehead. She giggled at her silliness. "I'm all over the place today! Maybe it's the holiday. Love is in the air, or something."

**********************

Cat timidly approached Margot's door, carrying a box of chocolate-covered strawberries. She had no idea what had come over her today. Ever since Margot had brought her her coffee this morning, she had been able to think of little else but her. Her mind felt hazy and blank, and she was utterly unproductive at work. She kept catching herself peeking over the rows of cubicles at Margot, who was perched coolly at her desk, legs crossed, taking calls. Every time Cat laid eyes on her, her heartbeat quickened. She had always admired her co-worker's confidence. She was tall and beautiful too, yes, but most of all she was so enviably self-assured. Though she had considered the striking redhead a workplace acquaintance for a while (the gift of morning coffee was not an uncommon occurrence), Cat still felt truly flattered that Margot had asked to spend some one-on-one time with her. She had always found her intimidating.

Because Margot had mentioned they might pop out to a bar, Cat had decided to dress up a little. She donned a slinky black dress with a keyhole back, as well as sheer black tights and little red heels. A hand-me-down black fur coat kept her from shivering in the February chill. Between work and daily life, she rarely found occasion to look sexy, and, she hesitated to admit to herself, she was more excited for this hangout than she'd been for any date she'd had in months. Though this wasn't a date, of course, she rushed to correct herself. Despite a small voice inside her brain questioning her sudden-onset desire to look pretty for Margot, she banished her doubt. Margot always looked beautiful, regardless of the audience. And, after all, they'd made plans on February 14-- Cat was Margot's Valentine. Thinking about what that could mean sent tingly thrills throughout her whole body.

Cat found the address written in Margot's sumptuous elegant handwriting on the sticky note. She rang the doorbell. The goddess who answered the door knocked the breath out of her lungs. If someone had told Cat she was looking at Aphrodite herself, she would have believed them, and fallen to her knees to worship.

Realizing she was staring, Cat cleared her throat, and managed to utter, "Hey, queen!" in a way she hoped sounded casual and platonic. Margot graced her with a smile.

"You can keep calling me that, Cat. I could get used to it." Margot was wearing leggings and a black brocade corset top, with flowing romantic lavender sleeves that bared her pale freckled shoulders. She noted the way her comment seemed to have thrown Cat off-- it was like she wasn't sure if it was a joke or not, and was scared to laugh or disobey in case it was a serious order. She relished Cat's discomfited expression for a few heavy seconds before releasing her with a breezy laugh. "Come on in before you catch your death."

"Thank you," Cat squeaked, and followed Margot into her warm house. No sooner than the door had shut behind them, Margot enveloped Cat in an embrace. Were it not for her heels, Cat would have had her face buried in tits. Margot ran her fingernails along Cat's scalp and combed them through her soft hair. The stimulation nearly made Cat's eyes roll back into her head. Margot pulled away, noticing the gift box Cat was holding off to the side.

"Did you bring something?"

Cat stammered and weakly held out the box of chocolate-dipped berries. Margot put them on the counter.

"How sweet. Can I take your coat?" Margot held Cat's fur coat as she slid her arms out of it one at a time. She hung it on a nearby coat rack, then placed her hand on Cat's shoulder, lightly pushing her until she spun so that Margot could admire her dress from all angles. "You look so cute tonight, Cat," she purred. She ran two fingers along Cat's bare back.

Cat's hot blush crept higher still in temperature. She felt like a glass thermometer in serious danger of cracking and spilling brains of mercury all over the floor. "Th-thank you."

"I got something for you too, actually," Margot said.

Cat smiled radiantly. She felt relieved that she was not the only one to come with a gift. Perhaps it meant they were on the same page about what this was....which was, what, exactly? Cat wasn't really sure what she wanted, but if she just kept following Margot's lead, she wouldn't have to think too hard about it. Thinking had been extraordinarily difficult for her today...

"Thing is, Cat, I need you to be on the floor to give it to you." Margot's voice barely changed, but Cat still registered the urgency of this request. She furrowed her brow in confusion.

"On the floor?"

"Now," Margot ordered. Cat's body seemed to plow ahead of her mind, dropping to her knees before she could muster the clarity to ask why. The desire to know what Margot had picked out for her was stronger than any inhibition. After all, Margot didn't want to hurt her. Margot got Cat a present.

"Like this?" Cat asked, kneeling before her.

"That's good, honey," Margot whispered. "Close your eyes." Cat obeyed. She heard the tinkling of a small bell, and suddenly felt cold metal and soft leather brush against her neck. Margot's hands pulled the strap taut and smoothly buckled it so it laid tightly against Cat's throat with no slack. Cat opened her mouth in surprise and made a confused sound, but could not find it within herself to speak, or to resist the compulsion to keep her eyes shut until told otherwise.

"Look at me now,," Margot urged. Her voice was husky and low, but melodic. Cat obliged, gazing up at Margot's heart-shaped face. Her smile felt like laying in the sun. "Perfect. I knew it would go beautifully with your outfit, kitty cat." Cat glanced at her reflection in the glass windows by the front door. Adorning her neck was a collar, as a pet might wear. In her foggy confusion, she tried to make out the letters appearing backwards in the glass-- the collar was emblazoned with the word KITTEN.

"Oh..." Cat whispered. She touched the word KITTEN, and accidentally tapped the little bell, causing it to ring. Was this just a pun on her nickname? A silly joke? She didn't detect a trace of humor in Margot's expression, but instead found approval and hunger in her dark eyes. Margot bent down and placed her hand on Cat's hair. Cat turned her head to graze against her intoxicating touch, as Margot slowly ran her hand down her spine, then her tailbone, then down her thigh to the hem of her dress.

"Oh!" Cat exclaimed as Margot grabbed and hiked up the dress, pushing her forward onto all fours and exposing her bottom. She knew her red panties were visible through her sheer tights, and tightly squeezed her thighs together in embarrassment. Margot rubbed small circles on Cat's ass cheeks, then languidly let her hand stray down to her pussy, pinching the nylon that clung to her goosebumped skin, pulling it away, and letting it snap back.

"What a good little pet you are," she purred. "And so pretty, too. Would you like a treat?" Margot stepped a few feet back, grabbing a strawberry from the box. She bent down and extended it out to Cat, waiting expectantly. Realizing what she must do next to please Margot, Cat began crawling forward on all fours, the bell jingling softly as she went. She flexed her feet to keep her heels from falling off, and felt her pussy twitch as she closed the distance between them with her ass in the air.

Margot watched Cat's ass sway back and forth with immense pleasure. This was so much hotter than it would have been to wake up with a workplace crush on a man. Cat's pear-shaped body looked delicious in this position. Her petite frame rested on wide hips with thick thighs and a juicy little ass. When she reached the strawberry, she rounded her lips and took a small bite, looking up at Margot with an adorably pathetic expression as the dark chocolate melted on her tongue. She leaned forward for another bite of the berry, and Margot fed her the rest of it, discarding the leaves on the counter.

"Thank you," Cat mumbled weakly.

"My pleasure, kitten. Do you care about those tights?" The random question threw Cat for a loop, and she squinted.

"Huh? N-no, I guess not."

"Good. I'm going to put a few more things on you, now. I expect you to cooperate. It would make me very pleased with you."

Cat wanted nothing more in the world than to keep Margot pleased with her. She had never crawled on the floor for anyone before, but doing it for Margot, towards Margot felt right. She nodded without a shred of hesitation, then dutifully waited in her prone position while Margot disappeared into another room and returned with more accessories that seemed to match the collar. Margot clipped a short leather leash onto a loop on the back of Cat's collar, and, requesting that she open wide, wrapped a device Cat had never seen before around her head. She pulled it tightly and slid a red rubber ball into position inside Cat's mouth. The ball forced Cat's lips into a wide O-shape, and she felt a strand of drool trickle down her chin onto the floor.

Margot noticed the drool hit the floor, and though she found it utterly sexy how the arrow's spell had so deeply entranced Cat that her mouth was watering, she decided to test the limits of Cat's submission and pretend to be displeased. She wrapped the leash around her wrist and tugged it with a little force, prompting Cat to sit back up on her knees, the heels of her shoes sinking into the soft flesh of her ass cheeks. She groaned around the ball gag and more slobber dribbled onto her dress.

"I won't let you ruin my floor or your pretty dress, pet," Margot chided. "Sit up. Hold still." Cat's muscles were tense as she tried her hardest to follow orders and remain steady. Her thighs were quaking under the weight of her upright torso, but she didn't dare slouch. Margot sat on the ground beside her and began grabbing at her small breasts, squeezing outwards from her chest in a milking motion and pinching and twisting her nipples. She kept this up for an agonizingly long time, what could have been minutes or hours, before slipping her hands under Cat's dress and exposing her bare tits. She continued her fondles, mashing the twin mounds together firmly and letting them go to watch them bounce back down. Cat twisted and moaned, especially when Margot teased her pert brown nipples. Every time a fresh stream of drool hit Margot's busy hands, she smeared it all over Cat's breasts, until they were slick, glossy, and cold. The sensation combined with the pain of her spiked heels digging into her skin was almost too much to take.

12