Ms. Kara and Her Little Cumkitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those expert little fingers work themselves slowly into my inner folds. She makes them linger long enough so I could treasure every fraction of a second of their entry into me. Her lips then sucking on my clit as her fingers are finally enveloped completely by my sex. My Cumkitten teases my clit by letting her teeth run over top of it as her fingers started to work into me. Each time she moves them inside of me she is sure to tease my g-spot making my hips jerk and body quiver with each and every penetration. My hands move up over my breasts and I roughly squeeze them both in my hands. My finger nails even digging into the ripe flesh. Her hands moving around my thighs griping and holding onto me as well as letting my legs wrap around her head. I start to scream as my fingers move down griping her hair holding her face against my hot mound.

"Fuck...Lauren...Fuck...oh god...oh My GOD!" I scream out at the top of my lungs.

My eyes almost rolling back under my fluttering eyelids as she brings me closer and closer to my climax. I feel it as it rises up from the tip of my toes and came in waves of pleasure coursing through my young body. I cannot even vocalize the pleasure anymore and my mouth stays open in a silent scream as my body starts to convulse in a series of spasms. Lauren, through, rides me throughout and let her fingers and tongue continue to service me even as I shutter uncontrollably and I felt myself start to cover her face with my juices. Her tongue laps at my secretions and that little tongue helps me find my voice again. I make my confession in the throes of my orgasm.

"I love you!" I hear myself proclaim and I look down sweetly at my girl. She then sweetly kisses my still convulsing loins as I slowly come down from my high.

"Really?" she asks nervous that I could be teasing her.

"Really, my sweet, pretty girl." I smile down at her and she blushes the cutest shade of red I have ever seen.

"I love you too Kara." she replies. I then reach down pulling her up so that could capture her lips again. The two of us sweetly letting our tongue dance back and froth as I slowly but surely roll her under me as our lips are still locked in are passionate embrace. My hand moving down over the front of her cute little blue top as I start to relish touching her little body.

Finally working up the courage to pull myself from her lips, I ask her "Would you like me to make you as happy as you just made me?" and she can't help herself but nod enthusiastically. With that invitation, I don't take my time my hands almost ripping off her tip and exposing her perky, hard little nipples. Reaching down and taking one of them into my mouth and biting it playfully. Each time making her scream out playfully while my hands move down. Fingers siding off that sexy little skirt, in spite of how hot I think she is inside of it, leaving my pretty girl naked and vulnerable beneath me. My hands spread her open as I move down kneeling before her like a good little slut. My fingers spreading open the folds of her sweet little pussy. My tongue eagerly moving over them tasting her. She moaned my name over and over again mixing in how much she loved me. How much she would always love me. I ate her up. I loved how it made me feel. Knew in that moment that this must be something like what she feels when she pleasures me. Her happiness was my happiness as I sucked on her little clit. My fingers working in and out of her little cunt while my thumb rimed her little asshole teasing her. Building her up closer and closer to a wonderful climax. Her hands moving down griping my hair between her fingers.

"Don't stop! Kara, please whatever you do don't stop!" she shouted and I knew she was just on the verge of giving into me completely—then I hear it. That sound is a car pulling into my drive and what is worse the garage door is slowly opening. I hate myself for having to do it but I push my girl back from my lips.

"I am sorry sweetheart but we can't finish this right now." I have to hurry and get out of here and up into a shower. Whomever it is, I can't risk them finding out how vulnerable I am around her. It is isn't even for my own good but hers as she does need someone to look out for her. I look up at her face and I see a look of bewilderment, want, and pain.

Her voice is worse panting and near crying "but..but you said...you said you loved me. Kara, please baby, I need it!" she pleads. Each word almost a dagger in my heart and I want to hold her. Sweetly explain that I will make it up to her and how I am not playing with her or trying to hurt her. But, fuck, there isn't any time so no matter how much I hated it I knew what I had to do. I quickly stand up and my hand moves almost lighting quick to grip her sensitive nipple. I make myself dig my fingernails into her flesh and twist. She bellows out in pain and starts to cry my name, "Kay..." is all she gets out as my other hand roughly slaps her face. Her head being spun around by the force of the blow.

"I am your mistress you pathetic little slut and you will do exactly what I fucking say. Get dressed and clean up this mess. Entertain my guest if you possibly can with that nasty body and I swear, if I find out you have been anything less than the perfect little Cumkitten, I will send you somewhere where you'll long for the day's of those two inch, fat truckers cocks squirting their weak cum into your foul cunt." I meanly spit out. At that, I spin away on my heels and almost run out of the room and upstairs. Partly to make sure I was not seen by my guest but also so Lauren would not see my tears of shame at what I had to do to her running down my cheeks. I put my black, patent leather pumps away and then move to my shower. Needing to have the water hot enough to nearly scald my skin as I step into the stream. Alone and protected with the sound of the shower I let myself have a good cry. I sob hard under the hot water and my body quivers with grief and unbearable guilt at what I had to do to the girl I love.

I stay under that water until the crying spell passes and my skin begins to prune. Slowly recovering in the steam filled bathroom, I dry myself off with the soft, white towel and then dry my hair with the dryer. When I finally am ready to leave, I open the door to my bedroom and the cold air rushes over my body into the hot bathroom. I feel the goose pimples run over my arms and my nipples grow hard. Finally starting to feel like myself, I move to my vanity to do my make up. I finish it and pick out my jewelery before I move choose the clothes I will wear to hold court today. Diamond earrings dangle from my ears and they match the stones running down the right side of my light silver, single shoulder gown. I wanted to look unapproachable as I still only craved the touch of my baby girl. The gown with a long slit up the right side showing off my leg. I finish the look off with a pair of beige pumps and slowly make my way back downstairs.

I can hear Miranda's sweet voice but I had never heard her like she was right now. I had to smile a little as I knew my lessons were started to pay off even if what she was saying was quite mean to my pretty girl. "Eat that cum bitch! That's it. Fuck, that is it cum slut lick that messy pussy. You like black cum don't you baby? He shot so much into that little pussy. Squirt after fucking squirt filling me. Filling me for you Cumkitten. You love sucking it from my messy well fucked cunt don't you little bitch. Little bitch eat that fucking cum. Oh shit, that's it don't stop. Don't fucking stop. Get every fucking drop you little cum dump. This is the only thing you are good for you little cuckold bitch! I'm fucking cumming. I'm CUMMING!!!!" she screams and as I step into the living room I get a view of what she has done to my sweetheart.

Miranda, the cute little brunette, is kneeling over Lauren's face as her little sundress is thrown casually onto the floor besides them. Lauren herself is back in her uniform although the skirt has been pulled up to expose her little pussy. Miranda's hands pin Lauren's above her head as she is being force fed Miranda's bare, swollen, clearly recently used pussy. Miranda has barely been letting her breath at all and as much as I could see Lauren was trying to please her with her tongue and soft lips she was also just struggling to breath. Her neck and face were red and covered in cum as well as Miranda's juices.

"That was so fucking good..." Miranda's moans out her cunt sliding forward over Cumkitten's nose before Miranda turns her head and smiles "Hi." Her smile leaving dimples on her cheeks as she lifts off of Lauren.

Lauren gasps for breath but then weakly speaks, "Thank you for your cum Ms. Miranda. I am not worthy of such a gift." Lauren's voice almost lifeless as Miranda looks down at her piteously before she bends down and gently strokes Lauren's cheek with her soft fingers.

"I am sorry about that sweetie...it wasn't suppose to be for you. But thank you.." Miranda bites her lower lip "...it was amazing." she says before she leans down and kisses Lauren's lips. Her tongue moving out to play with my girl's before pulling back and standing up. Lauren, for her part, has a small smile now knowing she made her friend happy but it turns into a frown when she sees me and she turns her eyes and body away, which all but breaks my heart.

Miranda's demeanor returning to the sweet girl that she normally is as she walk up to me. "Hello Mistresss, I hope you don't mind me using Lau...Cumkitten." she says before leaning in and peaking my lips. I lightly return the kiss as I sit down and take her hand pulling her with me to the couch.

"I thought today was supposed to be the big day." I reply.

She looks down shyly before she replies, "It was but DeQuan's shot so much cum in me...I couldn't do that to Dave...at least not his first time. I don't want to lose him. He eats pussy almost as good as Lauren...Cumkitten."

"Pretty girl, if he is going to leave, he is going to leave. If he really loves you he will do anything you ask. Next time take DeQuan with you. Make Dave watch you get fucked. Show him why you need other men, you know with their much bigger cocks, in order to have a good fuck. Then have DeQuan help you make sure Dave eats your cum filled little pussy. At least then you get the thrill of it once" I reply as I squeeze her hand and I feel her pulse quicken at the thought.

"Do you think Dave will really stay just to make me happy?" Miranda asks.

I shrug, "Maybe, maybe not but at least you will know sweetheart." I say patting her hand.

"Thank you Ms. Kara. I will come by after to tell you everything." she beams before standing and moving to pull back on her dress. Finally, leaning down again to kiss Lauren's temple "Thank you for the amazing cum again pretty girl." she whispers before moving toward the door.

I send a few texts with my phone as I wait to hear Miranda's car pull away and then set my phone down as I look over at Lauren, still laying on the floor in the same position. "Lauren, would you like to come and sit with me?" I ask hoping my voice isn't breaking as I say the words but after getting them out she doesn't move, not giving me any acknowledgment at all. "Lauren, I would like to talk to you. Explain to you. Please come and sit with me." I add and I know if I was a better girl, I would have gone to her. Instead, I felt myself getting angry as she didn't respond to a second request. She did not even bother saying no, nothing. Just laying there turned away and ignoring me. I feel a tear escape my eye and run down my cheek. My hand moving up and angrily wiping it away. "CUMKITTEN, YOU WILL COME HERE THIS FUCKING INSTANT!!!" I scream out less in anger really, but hurt.

"Of course, Mistress." she states before rolling over and crawling till she is kneeling at my feet. Her eyes looking up at me almost dead and I want to cry. I want to kiss her and love her and hear her call my name. My lower lip quivers as I try and think of what I can say to mend this new gap. The, I hear another car. I look away from Lauren giving a huff and I stomp my feet in frustration. Then I hear the most piteous whimper escape my sweet girls lips before I feel her wrap her arms around my ankles her lips kissing the tops of my feet.

"I'm sorry mistress. Please...please don't be upset. I am a stupid little slut. Please Mistress, I'm so fucking sorry. So, sorry" she gets out between sobs.

Part of me felt a rush and I know I was wet, here I was being a a brat and a little selfish bitch and there she was doing anything to placate me. I wanted to pull her up and kiss her. Gently wipe away each and everyone of those tears as I kissed her. Tell her how much I loved her but instead still afraid of both confessing any dependence upon anyone and fear of getting caught being sweet with her when she is supposed to be being punished. Especially as I know the sound of that car. It was owned by the slut that has shared my Daddy's bed every night for over a month. Erin, the bitch that sent my pretty little girl away.

"What no domestic bliss?" I hear Erin say sarcastically as she walks into the room.

The pretty girl had changed since I saw her in class. Replacing the jeans and tight little tee with a little white dress with gold accents showing off her perfect, perky breasts and her long sexy legs. On her feet, a pair of gold sandals the straps of which run up past her ankle a little. Behind her dressed even in less is another lovely blonde toy of Daddy's. Nicole is wearing perhaps the shortest white micro I have ever seen. The bottom of her pert little ass exposed as are almost all her legs with the material of the skirt only just hiding her pussy from view, which was recently fucked by the wetness of her inner thighs. On top she just has a little bikini top cover her generous bosom. The outfit leaves little of the girl's body to the imagination and around her neck is a very long string of pearls. Erin reaching back behind her, fingering them, as she leads Nicole around with it like a leash.

As I look over to try and catch her gaze, Nicole averts her eyes shamefully and her face grows red. I purse my lips before I lift my hand to Lauren's head and gently guide it up to rest on my lap. My fingers gently stroking her hair sweetly before I decide to respond to Erin.

"She was bad I punished her but all is now forgiven." I lie but Lauren makes no outward recognition of the fact and as she closes her eyes and rests her head against my thigh. Making no attempt to rise and greet them, Erin lets go of Nicole's pearls so she may properly greet me.

"It is good to see you Mistress." Nicole says before she leans down to kiss me hello. The slut smells of sex and I turn my face at the last moment letting her lips kiss my cheek not knowing where she has been. She looks down chastised as she moves back to stand behind Erin, who then steps toward me to do the same. Her eyes look down with contempt at Lauren.

"Hi Kara." she says sarcastically. I give her a look that could kill before she leans down to kiss me. Unlike Nicole, as I turn my face away dismissively her hand moves up and grips my chin turning my face toward hers. Her lips finding mine. I feel her little teeth bite on my upper lip tugging on it and then her tongue pushing into my mouth. Her hot little tongue bates back and forth over mine and I can't help myself as I let my tongue circle hers before I bite her lower lips in response as I pull away. Turned on but pissed off at her insolence, my eyes narrow as I look up at her.

"What do you want Erin?" I ask, the annoyance palpable in my tone. Erin just smirks as she looks back at me before she reaches down and roughly grips Lauren's hair pulling her back from my lap and I see my poor girl bite her lower lip nervously.

"Nicole has something for the Cumkitten, don't you baby?" Erin teases looking over at Nicole who nods.

"It belongs to her." she says mechanically. I let my eyes study them quizzically, but my hand's tied by this agreement, I stand up and move toward my big window looking out over the lake pretending that this wasn't tearing me apart inside. My fingers grip lift my tablet and I switch to the room feed to keep an eyes on my baby. Nicole obediently pulls up her tiny little skirt and spreads apart her legs while Erin roughly pulls Lauren between her legs.

"Cumkitten you will get all that nasty, disgusting cum out of that little pussy. I don't want a single drop of that disgusting seed in my pretty girl." Erin taunts her and I see Lauren's tongue slip out. She starts licking along her inner thighs and working up to Nicole's slit. Only after she is sure she got everything that may have seeped out of her pussy and run down her legs does my pretty slut move her hands up and gently spread open the girl's swollen pussy lips. Erin's hand moving up and gently stroking the bottom of Nicole's chin as she starts to whimper and moan from the attention of my girl's expert little tongue.

"She doing a good job? She getting all that cum pet?" Erin asks Nicole, who nods and moans out.

"Uh huh. Please, may I cum? Please Ms. Erin let me finally cum!" she starts to scream as she presses herself back against Lauren's tongue as it slips in and out of her cunt. I have to smile at my pretty girl being a little bad letting her middle finger circle the poor girl's hot little button. Erin, for her part, shakes her head no turning her attention to the other slut kneeling down, with a mischievous smile on her face, to get a good look at Lauren's little tongue twisting in and out of that tight little cunt.

"Does that cum taste good Cumkitten?" Lauren shakes her head no her long dark hair flipping a bit from side to side. "Aww, it bitter Cumkitten?" she asks. Lauren nodding yes but not stopping her assigned take. "A little runny, Cumkitten?" Erin asks and laughs seemingly at her own joke and my pretty girl nodding yes again. By this time, Nicole's little thighs are shaking and she is roughly biting her lower lips and her hands are balled up in little fists--knuckles white with a need to cum. Erin finally looks up at her and shrugs her shoulders with a smile as a permission to cum.

"FUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!!!" Nicole screams out and it must have been building up for a very long while and certainly didn't cum with her last lover. She made quite a mess out of my pretty girl. Her juices coating over Lauren's face and running down her neck. The whole time lapping at Nicole's pussy obediently. Nicole is shaking all over as she looks down into Lauren's eyes and forgets herself "Thank you Lauren." She whispers and I can see my pretty girl give her a little smile in response but it is short lives as Erin moves quickly to slap her roughly.

"You don't thank a pathetic skank for something I did." she almost growls and Nicole looks over at her still feeling the force of the blow on her cheek.

"I'm sorry Ms. Erin. Thank you Ms. Erin." Nicole responds mechanically.

"Get out slut I will deal with your punishment later." Erin sneers. Although I felt a little sorry for Nicole, I couldn't help but be proud of my baby and take just a tincy, wincy bit of satisfaction at seeing some of Erin's plan come to naught. Nicole, through, almost seems eager to escape the room and even as she is a bit unsteady after her climax nearly runs from the room as fast as her pumps will carry her.

Erin grips Lauren's long hair and looks down at her, "Open your mouth, I want to make sure you have that cum." She states and my girl complies. Her tongue and lower teeth swimming in cum and juices. "Swallow." Erin orders and I watch my girl wrinkle her nose but swallow as orders. "All gone Cumkitten?" she teases her and Lauren nods then parts her lips so show off her empty mouth. At that moment, I saw in Erin's eyes a devious delight like a cat that had gotten away with eating the goldfish, she replies, "Good, Cumkitten. Did you like swallowing your boyfriend's nasty load?"