Ms. Marca Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers

A man can never know that wonderful feeling of a full, thick, firm, in other words a complete cock. Ray had that complete cock, he was making me see stars. (HIS STAR SHIP WAS GOING WHERE VERY FEW MEN HAD GONE OR HAD BEEN BEFORE!) I had died and gone to heaven! I lost track of time but I had no place to go. I held on to this bull and rode him for all he was worth. I locked my legs around his thick trunk and whispered in his ear how good he was and how much I wanted him. “Do me baby make me cry out take all my pussy suck it with your thick straw, touch the bottom go all the way in, do me baby do me!”

After what had to be 2 hours of hard, rough, wild sex, damn these young guys can be like that little pink bunny, thank God! Ray completely withdrew and stepped back and looked down at me. I smiled up at him and told him how good that was, how good he was and how much I needed that! He reached down held out his hand for me to take and when I did he jerked me up and flipped me back down on the bed on all 4’s with my ass hanging over the edge. I felt his thick snake go right to my wet dripping love hole and in he went with his rod into my red swollen cunt lips. "Ray, Ray, please let me get my breath", I pleaded. His monster cock was well lubricated with our juices. I could feel I was starting to open up again. Ray pushed harder and suddenly I felt the head of his cock pop into me. I screamed as the long hard cock slipped deep into my body. "No, no, please Ray, give me a minute, my knees are weak, I got to rest". He took his right hand and came down on my right cheek of my ass and he let me have 3 of the hardest whacks I had ever felt. I jumped forward, but he had me by the neck and was pulling back to hold me in place for the next whack. My ass was on fire.

I look back and saw the look on his face and the fire in his eyes. He was not ready to stop and I was his bitch, his fuck bitch. “You cunt you wanted to fuck, we are going to fuck and fuck tell I say we stop!“ His cock was ramming into me. The pain from the spanking was now gone and I pushed to meet his advances. We now fucked like animals. I was his and he was fucking me harder and faster than before. When he felt I was not moving my ass good enough he would give me 3 or 4 whacks on my ass cheeks. “Move it you fucken slut move your ass!“ I did as I was told and humped that rod of his and moaned and groaned with each thrust he made. Again I started to cum continually and shake violently. The room spun and my vision blurred as he came inside me again. Entering me dog style set off a new joy, it was a new feeling, it was heaven all over again and it made me shake and have climax after climax through my body. Fucking me faster now, I moved with him. My ass met his thrust and we moved together. I started cumming again as Ray discharged his seed inside me. We were orgasm as one. Ray let his cock slip from my pussy and rest between the cheeks of my ass. His cum was oozing down the crack.

He whacked my ass and told me to clean him up. “Lick it you whore, until I'm spotless!” My lips moved toward his cock and I took hold of the wet cum covered rod. My other hand held his testicles as I wiped him off with the other. His cock was looking at me with that one eye again. I bent forward and kissed the tip. Cum continued to drip from the P-hole and I continue to licking along the length with my tongue and lips. His cum was everywhere. I rubbed his cock along my face and cheeks to remove it and then lick it off him. His cum now just oozed out a drop at a time from the one eyed cock. My tongue cleaned that off. At last Ray had now stopped cumming, I French kissing the baby maker and was feeling proud of myself for giving him such a cleaning. I kissed the head and then opened my lips, taking him inside my mouth to make sure he was as clean as if no sex had taken place. With about 5 or 6 inches of his monster cock in my mouth I looked up at him to see if it met with his approval and as our eyes made contact I saw the grin on his face. OH SWEET JESUS! His cock was getting hard again!

Ray did me until it was just getting dark and I lost count of the number of orgasms I had. "Marca that was the BEST sex I have ever had. You are a wonderful I have never had a woman that could take me and still beg me for more; you just can’t get enough it seems!“ (If the stud only knew how much I wanted cock, he could be a good lover and I definitely want more of this.) He could see my smile as I looked up toward the clock. "I think that maybe we should continue this another time, don’t want you leaving late and the neighbors think something is going on big boy.”

When Ray had his clothes back on, I walked him to the door and gave him a long, deep kiss. I then opened the door, carefully hiding behind it and pushed him gently whispering to him "that was great, baby! What time will you be here in the morning? Early want to get the job done and get back to some good sex and or you sure your husband is going to be out town? Yes big boy, have a good night" I closed the door behind him and went straight to bed. I woke lying naked on the bed with the bed covers on the floor, the place looked like a wreak. I didn’t remember what time Ray left, it was dark and I was out of it, the young man had fucked me into yesterday. Damn I think this is yesterday/today, I know one thing I woke with a smile on my face and that was the best sleep I had gotten in weeks. Judging by the amount of cum built up on my face, stomach, and hair Ray had been there for quite a while.

I heard the sound of sawing and hammering and knew Ray was here back at the job my husband had contracted him to do. (After yesterday I had plans for this hunk and it had nothing to do with remodeling this house, on the other hand I may never get this house the way I want it to be.) I took a shower and washed my hair and did the girl thing to get ready for my afternoon love fest with Ray. He had said he would need most of the day to finish and this would give us an hour or two for fun and games. After yesterday, I didn’t know if I could take much more, want to bet. About that time the bedroom door open and in walked Ray with a big smile and a “good morning hot stuff!” Behind him was a tall dark guy, at once I reached for a towel to cover and screamed at Ray who is he and what is he doing here. “You slut don’t you ever shout at me again and this is Lamont and he is here to help me get this job done and you need to pay him and this is a good time to get started!” With that he walked out of the room and I stood looking at the tall hard body, body builder type black man. (God what have I got myself into.)

I was pretty sure of what was going to happen next, but when Lemont pulled me to the floor in front of him, I wasn't sure I was ready for the task at hand! No foreplay, just get it on. He unbuckled his belt, and told me to take off his pants. With shaking hands, I took a hold on his trousers and tugged them down. What was left was a tight pair of bikini shorts that appeared to have a large banana stuck down the front! I involuntarily reached out and caressed the bulge, unbelieving at the size of it, and without being asked, I carefully pulled down his shorts, allowing the big pecker to spring out of its nylon prison. Lemont's organ was at least the size of Ray, thank God, this may not be so bad after all. I couldn't resist the lure that the big cock had on me, so I leaned forward and gingerly took the purple head into my mouth and thought, (My god, it's so smooth and soft, almost like velvet!) I became more aggressive and moved the head in and out of my mouth, jerking the big shaft as I did it. Lemont gave me words of encouragement, and he continued to stand in front of me, content to let the whore, slut, cock sucker take care of him.

Ray's friend was getting the sucking of his life as I sucked and licked his cock, my tongue darting back and forth on his purple thick cock head. Every now and then I would look up at him as if to see if he approved, like how am I doing. I know it was great for me, God if he only knew how much I loved it; but of course the most I could do was murmur a sweet low hum. The mere presence of the huge black thick pecker in my mouth was making my vagina drool like a thirsty dog! I reached down and was furiously fingering my cunt with my free hand, and when seeing how turned on I had become, Lemont could feel his nut sack tightening, which was precursor to his climax. I sensed it too, and all at once felt the urge to suck all of the cum out of this magnificent organ. My hand became a blur on his shaft, flying up and down at an incredible rate of speed, only matched by the fingers on my other hand that were busy finger fucking my hot slit! The first blast of cum that hit the back of my throat caused my pussy to contract and send an orgasm ripping through me while my mouth was being flooded with hot cum, and that only drove me into a higher sexual frenzy!

“Clean it bitch, don’t let any drip get on my pants!” With his cock still, in my mouth I looked up at him and gave a slight nod to let him know I knew what he wanted. I continued to suck and lick his black purple shaft. “I can see how a big tit, fine piece of ass like you, gets to live in a house like this, I bet you suck and fuck that old man of your everyday! If you didn’t you wouldn’t be here. Holy shit what a hot firecracker you are, I bet that old man of your looks forward to getting out of town!“ With that he pulled his cock away from my mouth and pulled up his pants and headed for the door. “Get you ass ready I’ll send Ray up in a few minutes!”

I went to the bathroom and used the mouthwash and put on more perfume to try and hide the odor of Lamont. I want Ray to smell me not some other man and taste me not Lamont’s cum. I had just come out of the bath and Ray was coming in pulling off his shirt and the top button on his jeans was open and his bulge was already full. I went to the bed and dropped the towel and turned to see him climbing on top of the bed with lust in his eyes. I got on my back and pulled my legs up and back and smiled up at Ray “Oh baby it’s your pussy for the rest of the day!“ I reached down to help guide him into me and I could see in the full length mirror the firm muscles on Ray's butt tighten as he pushed his cock past my pussy lips. "Oh....yeah.....give it to me...." I said. "You're so big.....it feels so good". I pushed up with my hips and the length of his cock slid endlessly into my cunt. Finally his balls smacked up against my me and he started pumping in and out. The moaning from my throat became louder and as Ray's rhythmic humping intensified.

"Uhh.....ohhh......do it to me baby.....oh yes, yes, yes." I cried out as another incredible orgasm overtook my body. My legs rose up, with my heels digging into the back of Ray's legs and I could feel my juices drip down my crack. Ray's humping continued, faster, harder. I had 2, 3 then 4 orgasms while this young stud was pumping me with his prime cut of beef. I wasn't sure if it would ever end, but then I heard Ray start to groan, faintly at first but then louder and I feel see the rhythm of his humping slow, but he was now pounding it in with each thrust. I was moaning loader too..."Cum in me baby. Fill me up with your hot cum" I shouted at him. I could feel as his muscles tighten and I knew he was about to shoot his wad into my hungry cunt. My own orgasm overtook me and we came together in a shower of hot juices running down my pussy and his balls. Ray pulled out of me and got off the bed. “ Marca your pussy belongs to me and Lamont for the rest of the day!”

They took turns the rest of the day and I never got out of the bedroom, the only reason I got out of bed was to go Pee and wash out my mouth between fucks. I lost count of how many times we did it, whatever they told the guys that night at the bar, you can double that number for me. Oh I was stretched, God I had not had a marathon like that in years. I didn’t make it to the shower and washed the loads of cum out of my pussy. I had wiped my face and my upper body with the fuck towel I keep by the bed for my husband when I jerk his little thing off. My hair would have to wait, I was just to beat and off to sleep I went and it seem like I had been a sleep only a few minutes when I felt the bed sag toward the other side. Oh Lamont is back he said he would get a drink with Ray and come back. Laughing to myself I told him he was welcome if the door was unlocked, my good luck I forgot to lock it. Oh he can put a smile on my face and I began to get wet even if my pussy was sore and tender.

I rolled over in the bed to reach out and feel the monster of a tool and kiss his baby maker. Just as I put my hand down on his body I heard that voice. “Oh baby did I wake you I’m sorry honey, I was trying to be quite.” (Goddamn it was my husband; I shot straight up in bed.) Oh Tim! ... AH ... ah .. did you lock the back door, did you check all the doors?” He just laugh and said yes I always do. I see the workers left their tools and other stuff in the garage, I had to leave my car out in the driveway. (Good Lamont will see he is home, or someone is here) He reached over and put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me toward him. (Jesus Christ I‘ve got a ton of cum up my hole, damn I got to get it cleaned out!) “Oh Tim I need to get up and clean up I didn’t know you would be home tonight. I need to shower and make myself presentable for you.”

He pulled me down and next to him and kissed my lips and cheek and ran his hands over my upper thigh. “Oh God Marca I missed you, every night I would lay in bed and think of you here and your body, your hard nipples waiting for me. Honey was you as horny as I was?“ (Yes but I did something about it.) “Tim I stay horny when you’re gone, let me get up and get clean.” “Honey I’m too tired I wouldn’t last very long tonight.” (My little Pee, Pee you never last long enough anytime) “Oh Tim we can wait a few days for you to get your second wind before we do anything.” As I said that my heart started again. Just as I was about to get back on my side of the bed he lowered his head and kissed my nipples and gave them a little suck. (My little Pee, Pee wants to suck tit) He rolled more toward me and his little thing rubbed up against my leg. (I knew I was really stretched out from Ray and Lamont’s massively thick tools and all the fucken I had been thought the past two days. Oh God if we do anything he will know my stretched out pussy is full of cum?)

“Does my baby miss my big breast?“ He looked up and gave a nod yes, and continued to suck. I leaned over and kiss his cheek and told him in a whisper, “suck them baby, there just for my little boy, suck mommy’s tit!“ Tim certainly didn't need any further encouragement. He immediately did as requested and began nursing at my breast, nibbling and licking at my nipple like a baby who had missed his feeding hour. First he licked all around the areola making sure to place plenty of saliva on the nipple. Then he began pulling at the nipple itself with his teeth, pulling the already engorged nipples out to a full inch and then releasing it back to fall in place bouncing as it did so.

I leaned over and put my mouth against his ear and whispered "if you keep sucking my breast your going to get excited baby.“ “Oh feel it Marca I’m hard already/” I moved my hand down to his little thing and took it in my left hand. It was no bigger than a finger and not hard, but firm. As I touched it he/it jumped a little and he sucked harder on my nipple. “Oh Tim you’re sucking on me like you’re my baby boy wanting to get milk, does my baby like to suck mommies tit?” His little thing twitched in my hand when I said that. Here is a man in his 50+, twice the age as the two guys I had in this bed the past two days and I'm taking to him like he is a child. In away he is a child when it comes to sex, babe in the woods. He is my little Timmy here in bed.

“Oh Timmy you suck my nipples so good, I bet that’s the one thing that you miss when you’re gone, sucking mommy’s tit!” He didn’t stop his sucking, it was if I had pushed the right button and gave him the go ahead to suck all he wanted. “Good little boy suck mommy’s tit!” I was over him and he was in my arms and holding my breast with one hand as he sucked it and I put his other hand on his cock as I played with his balls. (His little thing was just unbelievably small when I thought about what I just had. God how I loved the feel of the two big cocks that had just been in me all afternoon.) "SUCK IT, baby. YES, suck it for mommy; suck it for all it's worth. Take this one too."

He pulled away from my nipple and looked up at me and in the moonlight I could see the excitement in his eye. “OH Marca if we keep doing this I’ll go off too soon!” (Baby you always go too soon.) “Oh baby I can feel how full your balls are, you had this load building up all week I bet.” His breathing became faster and he was going to pop it real quick. If I didn’t stop him or slow him down. I took my thumb and finger and enclosed his sack and held his little marble size balls in place they were not going off until I said they could. With his right hand, actually two fingers and his thumb, he didn’t need a full hand; he jerked his little thing. With his left hand he held on to my right tit and sucks the nipple like a baby. “Suck mommies tit, suck it baby!”

I was his mommy! Mommy is always in charge. I had called the shots in the bedroom; I was in control here. I told myself how the past two years and the last couple of days had given me the confidence in myself that I had lacked before and that I found out how much I enjoyed being the dominate one in our relationship. I also told myself what I really already knew by now, that I would fuck whomever I wanted, wherever I wanted, how I wanted it. (This is how it's got to be from now on, Tim, I love you more than I ever have, but I got to have a real man’s cock once in a while).

He kept jerking as fast and hard as he could and his little balls tried to slip past my hold, but try as they did they were going no where and he was not going off. “Oh honey I can’t go, what is wrong?” I looked down on him under my arms sucking on my nipples and jerking his little thing; “you want mommies to help get her little baby nut off?” He just nodded his head yes, and never stops sucking. I pulled him over on me as I rolled over on to my back and let him slip in between my legs. I reached and slipped his little thing in my over stretched pussy and never felt it after I let go. “Tim It has been over a week since WE have done it, be gentle, and don’t hurt me!” (That will be the day! As if that little Pee, Pee could hurt anything.)

He was so excited from sucking tit that he didn’t know if he had it in or where it was. He has always had trouble keeping it in me due to the size of the little thing and when I get to humping he falls out and if I don't stop thrusting he can’t get the rhythm to slip back in. Been a few time when I played with his mind about keeping it in. “Tim keep it in baby, why do you keep taking it out, your teasing me don’t do that!” (Knowing full well it was me bouncing him out of me and there was no way he could stay in if I didn’t want his little thing in.) He had lock jaw when it came to my tit, he had not stopped sucking and was laying on me sucking and trying to hump me. "Cum in me baby. Fill me up with your hot cum!" I whispered in his ear. I knew as soon as I let go of his sack, he would go off. I looked down and his ass was doing some kind of dance on my body, some call it thrusting/pounding. I took my right hand and slapped his ass with two hard smacks. “Timmy you’re not trying, do it harder!” Whack, Whack, two more to his ass. “Is mommy going to have to spank you to make you cum?”

I let go of his nuts and he shot and his little thing. God he has no control, he is fast, just like a teen with his first ass. I stuck a finger in his ass hole and humped it, as deep as I could and with my right hand I would slap his butt to make him move it. “Give it to mommy shot it baby!” He stop sucking and called out yes oh yes and his hips jerked hard against me. As he does half the time he slipped out and shot his little load on my thighs and pussy lips. Without thinking I rolled Timmy on his back and moved my body up and got my legs over him. I firmly planted my cunt directly on his face. "Eat mommy Timmy, eat mommy’s pussy." My cunt was so excited and open that it actually covered most of Timmy's face. I could feel his entire nose, mouth, and chin inside my on fire pussy. If I had tried, I am sure that I could have fit his entire head up my cunt at that moment.

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers