Mugged

Story Info
Mugged man is helped by mature Black woman.
3.4k words
4.49
92.6k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,317 Followers

Driving back to my Hotel from a company meeting in Memphis, I had taken a wrong turn. Easy enough to do in a strange town, even easier in Memphis late at night. I drove around for blocks and it appeared I was hopelessly lost. My rental car started sputtering, "Now what?" I thought to myself, the lights on the car went out and it died. Well this is just great, here I am lost and tired and now this.

I got my cell phone out and tried to call the rental company, the battery was dead Well, trouble always comes in Threes they say, I got out and started walking to find a pay phone. As I walked down the dark street I heard a group guys talking and making snide remarks as I went by them. I ignored them and kept walking. The next thing I know was I was waking up, my head hurting like hell, my wallet and everything else of value I had with me now history. I would still be out cold if it had not started to rain.

I could barely stand, and I felt sick to my stomach when I walked up to the nearest house. Knocking on the door, I held myself up on the doors frame. An elderly black woman came and peeked out the curtain on it. Seeing the shape I was in she opened the door and ushered me inside.

"Oh my, you poor man. What on Earth happened to you? This is not the kind of neighborhood for a white man to walk around at night in!"

"I believe I was mugged ma'am, I was wondering if I could use your phone and call the Police."

"Oh, I'm afraid that's not possible, I have no phone. And if you think that the Police would come to this neighborhood at night, your sadly mistaken."

"Hmm, What am I going to do now?" I looked at my arm to check the time, my watch was gone! I looked on the wall and her clock said 1130 PM. Damn, I had been out for almost 2 hours. While I had been sitting on Mrs. Goodman's (I had learned from her) couch she had gone and gotten a pan with warm water, some antiseptic and bandages. She began to clean my wounds, I had some scrapes on my face from the fall and a large lump on the back of my head.

"You poor, poor thing. This use to be a good neighborhood until these gangs moved in it. I don't know what we can do tonight for you, it's not safe to walk the streets as you found out. But your welcome to stay here, the couch isn't too uncomfortable, and I have plenty of blankets and pillows."

"Thank you Mrs. Goodman. I really don't know how to thank you!"

"Oh, call me Thelma, if your going to be my guest, we should at least be on a first name basis shouldn't we?"

"Yes Ma'am I guess we should." I tried to laugh but it hurt my head so bad I couldn't. "And my name is Arnold, all my friends call me Arnie!"

"Well then, it's a pleasure to meet you Arnie" she smiled, "Now why don't you take off that wet shirt and let me clean you up some."

I didn't even try to feign embarrassment as I removed my wet shirt, and leaned back on the couch letting her tend to my wounds. As we talked I found out she was a widow, 76 years old and had been living alone for over 15 years. A small thin woman that wore her years well. She was extremely gentle as she cleaned me up, I had started to shiver from my cold wet pants.

"Arnie, you take those wet things off and let me hang them to dry."

I was in no shape or mood to argue and stood up and took my pants off, my underwear wet and showing everything I had to offer. She didn't turn away when I took the towel she offered me. I dried off and had to sit back, my head spinning. Thelma grabbed my arm, helping me sit. My eyes closed and I felt her hand go to my head and pulled it to her chest, laying on her breast.

"Shhh! Shhh! You just lay back now, rest, shhh!"

Her voice soft as she spoke to me, her braless breast even softer as my head rested on it. I felt her nipple on my cheek, and my dick started to get hard. I forgot I was sitting there in my wet underwear, my erection plainly showing through the thin material. She had me put my head in her lap and I swear I could smell the musky smell a woman gets when she is getting sexually excited.

She began to rub my back, a light tickling motion, like when I was a child and my mother tickled my back to get me to take a nap. She continued to do that and running her fingertips down my side until I was almost asleep when I felt her hand on my erect dick. I opened my eyes in surprise, a 76 year old black woman had her hand on a 23 year old white man's hard dick. I didn't look up at her, it would hurt to badly to do so. Instead I looked at her small black hand as it moved on my dick.

"Thelma, uh."

"Shhh boy, Thelma knows how to make you feel better honey, You just lay there and rest for me."

It felt so good as she rubbed me that I rolled slowly on my back. She moved from under my head and stood up, taking her hands in my underwear she pulled them off.

"You don't need these wet things on, you could catch a cold!"

I was now totally nude in front of an older woman, one old enough to have been my Grandmother, and she was wrapping her warm black hand around my cock. Thelma acted like it was the most natural thing in the world for her to be doing this to me. I lay still, if I moved, I hurt, so I lay there with my eyes closed as she jacked my hard thick cock off.

She was good at it, I heard her going, "Mmmm!" as her warm hand worked up and down slowly, making sure that not one inch of it was missed. She then shocked me again when I felt her warm mouth on me. I jerked my head up to see if what I felt was true, it was a sad mistake, Sparks flew in my eyes as the pain hit me.

I lay back slowly and just let whatever happened happen. I didn't wait long, Her mouth was soft and wet as she sucked me off, and her fingers tickled my hairy balls. I felt my hips instinctively move towards her mouth as she sucked. No pain, so I kept it up as Thelma's head moved faster. I peeked down and saw her hand was under her nightgown, and moving quite a bit.

"Oh Thelma, damn woman, that feels wonderful." I told her feeling my headache leaving as she sucked my cock deeper in her mouth. Her hand wrapped around the base of my cock and jerked the exposed flesh under her mouth. I could not believe this was happening to me, a woman this age, I didn't think they ever thought about sex at her age. Boy was I wrong!

She must have known I was going to cum soon because she stopped sucking me and I saw her stand up and pull her nightgown above her hips. She had no panties on and her bush was gray and the hair was sparse but noticeable. Her black pussy lips hung down about 2 inches. She slid one leg over my waist, I moved over to give her more room on the couch. Thelma put her hands on her pussy and held the long black pussy lips open as she sat down on me. She worked her thin hips trying to force my thick cock in a pussy that had not had a man in over 15 years in her.

Finally she succeeded, she was tight and wet, another surprise for me. I lay there as she began to slowly fuck me, she moaned as it filled her completely. She got all of me in her and just sat there a couple of minutes, letting her unused pussy grow accustomed to my size. Then I felt her pussy start to move on me, very slowly she fucked me. Almost painfully slow, I could not believe how good she felt on my cock. Not at all what I had expected, I grabbed her thin hips and pulled her to my pelvis again filling her tight pussy up.

She gasped as I hit the back of her womb, and ground her hips on me, her clit rubbing against my pubic bone. I let her fuck me and her hips began to move faster, I heard her hips creaking as she fucked me. I wanted to get on top of her but I knew it would only cause my head to hurt again, so I just enjoyed her pussy as it gripped my cock tightly.

She kept this up for 15 minutes, fucking me slowly, every time I felt I was close to cumming she would go even slower or stop completely. It was as if she knew I was so close to orgasm that I was fixing to shoot my load, but she would stop. I knew she had cum at least once by her breathing, I was happy that she did. But I wanted to fill this old woman's hot tight black pussy up with my thick cum.

Finally she let me know it was OK to cum.

"Now Arnie, cum with me now. Fill old Thelma's puusy up with your love juice. Give me your hot thick, white boy's cum honey!"

She didn't have to tell me twice, I held her hips tightly and pulled her to my cock. Her old pussy ground on my hard cock as she came and she came hard.

"Oh, Oh, Now Arnie. Do it now!"

I shot my load into her, hot thick stringy wads of my cum filled her pussy to overflowing as she fucked me.

"Yes baby, Give old Thelma all your sweet cum baby. Let me have it all!"

I know I had never cum so hard or so long before in my life, my balls kept pumping their thick load into her slick pussy. Her boney thin hand went to her crotch and she played with her clit, making her cum again as she worked her hips on me. She fell forward on me and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you Arnie for letting an old woman fulfill her life long fantasy, and making it come true. I've always wanted to have sex with a white man just to see if it was as good as a black man. And to get one so young was just an added thrill for me. It was good honey, it surely was!"

I lay there my whole body trembling as she got off me and went to her room. I covered up and rolled on my side, looking on the floor I saw a glob of my cum where it had dripped from her pussy. I smiled and fell asleep quickly, finally getting the rest my body craved.

I had a dreamless sleep and upon waking saw Thelma sitting in her chair across from me, watching me sleep. She smiled at me when I opened my eyes and had the lost look you have when waking in a strange place.

"Good Morning Arnie, I hope you slept well. How do you feel today?"

I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes, then remembering what had happened the night before, I rubbed the knot on my head. It was still there, but my head didn't hurt.

"I think you had the right medicine for me last night Thelma! I feel pretty good. Thank You very much Thelma"

"That's fine Arnie, I'm happy to have helped you. I can go next door in a minute and use their phone to call someone for you."

"Perhaps later if you don't mind Thelma. I think there is something I should do for you first though."

"Well Arnie what in the world should you have to do for me?"

"Come here and find out!"

Thelma is not your typical older woman, she most defiantly wore her age well. She looked more like a young 60's than her 76 years, and as I got a better look at her today in the light, I could see that her small breasts hung just the right amount, not totally flat like I would have expected, but she still had a nice rack on her with the dark black nipples in her light gown pointing upwards.

She rose from the chair and walked over to my side, I slid my hand under her gown and grasped at her pussy, cupping it with my palm. She gave a sigh as my warm hand covered her pussy, the width of my palm fitting the gap she had between her thighs perfectly. No fat on this woman, nothing to hinder my attempt to get to that hot tight pussy that I had enjoyed last night.

I was still nude and wanted to her be that way also, "Take off your gown for me Thelma."

She did not hesitate, I saw her lower body coming into view as she pulled the gown over her head. I could count her ribs as they came into my sight, then the lower portions of her breasts. As the dark nipples were exposed the thick nipples on them had my cock rising to the occasion, Thelma looked at the lump showing under the covers, her eyes brightened and a smile crossed her face.

"Stand there a minute for me Thelma, I want to look at you!"

She seemed to blush at my attention to her as I stared at her body. I took the covers off me and jacked my dick off slowly, letting her watch as it jerked in my hands at my excitement.

"Come here." I told her and she started to sit on me as she had last night.

"No, not there, sit here." and I pointed to my lips.

She could not believe that I really wanted her to sit on my face until I pulled her to my face and told her to sit on it again. She held her tiny body up on the arm of the couch as my tongue licked her slit, it only took a moment for her to become dripping wet as my tongue touched her clit. Her hips shook and I couldn't tell if it was from the strain of holding herself up or the extreme pleasure she was receiving. The musky smell of her hot pussy overwhelmed my senses as I licked her inner lips, the outer lips as black as night and the inside of her pink as a rose. I held her pussy open with my fingers as I fucked her with my face. She only took a few moments before I felt her start to cum.

"Oh Arnie, yes baby, lick Old Thelma's pussy boy. Make me feel good honey. Oh, Oh yes baby lick it there, right there honey!'

And she came on my face. Her wetness flooding my face when she came and her hips bucking against my chin. Thelma's clit grew as it throbbed and I put my lips around it and pulled at the hot nub with them. My hands on her tight small ass pulling her pussy to my face trying to smother me with her dark pussy.

When she had her second orgasm I pulled her off my face and laid her on her back. I held her thin legs open wide, looking at the pink wetness of her old pussy I took my cock, aimed it at her hole and slid it in. My weight held up on my outstretched arms, I watched as I fucked her. The contrast between my white cock sliding in and being hid by her black pussy had to be one of the most exciting sights I had ever seen. When I pulled it back to where just the head was in her I saw my cock glisten with her pussy juices.

I fucked her slowly, like she had me last night, her pussy gripped my hard cock as it slid into her nether regions. I ground my pelvis on her clit when I was fully in her and heard her moan as it made contact on it. Her thin legs wrapped around my waist trying to pull my thick cock even deeper in her, I leaned my head down and nibbled her ear then stuck my tongue in it. She came as I fucked her hot tight pussy with my dick and her ear with my tongue. Her pussy grasped at me and I felt the cum building in my hairy and heavily loaded balls.

"Oh Arnie its been so long since I've had a man in me. You feel so damn good. You make me feel so good, use that cock in me baby, make me cum again at least once more baby."

How could I deny her request? For all I know this could be the last time she might ever have a man inside her. I wanted it to be as good for her as it was for me. And I had no complaints.

"Play with your pussy for me Thelma, rub your clit for me!"

Her wrinkled thin black hand went to her pussy and I saw her middle finger as it rubbed the thick nub of her clit, her hips bucked when she touched it. I slid into her and made tight circles on her hand with my pelvis, my cock as deep in her as I could make it go. She came again, not making a sound as she did, her whole body just trembled as she came. Her breath coming in gasps and her hips bucking towards mine.

I could stand it no longer and I felt my cum as it started its journey to its exit. I pulled out of her wet pussy watching her finger as it worked her clit and shot my creamy white cum on her dark black skin. It hit halfway up to her tits as it shot out spurt after spurt I shot. Filling her belly button as it slowed its spurting down and matted her pubic hair with its goo.

She ran her hands all over it, smearing it on her black body making it shine with my spunk. She then put her hand to her mouth and licked the palm, giving a deep sigh as she tasted it. I got off her and she went to wash up, then she went next door to use the phone I went in and washed off the nights and this mornings sweat and smell of sex off me.

Thelma was right about the Police, it took them 45 minutes to get there, and it was broad daylight. We sat on her couch and talked like old friends as we waited on them. Her hand on my dick giving it a squeeze now and then and my arm around her shoulder. The cops took down the info, I knew I would ever see any of my things again, and I got a cab to take me by the rental car. Not much left of it either, no tires, windows and it looked as if most the motor was gone too.

I went to the hospital to get checked out and new bandages, I was fine. The Head nurse was an older black woman and sweet as good be. I found myself getting another hard on as I watched her bend over!

Authors Note:

This story is Pure Fantasy, it never happened. It was only written for, You the Reader and my own enjoyment only!

I do NOT believe in, or participate in Incest, Violence towards Women OR the Sexual Abuse of a Child of any age, consenting or not!

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me an email with any suggestions or fantasies you would like to read about.

Yes, I am a warped individual, but at least I still have my sense of humor! ;-)

mustanger7up
mustanger7up
1,317 Followers