Mum and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never done this sort of thing before" I told her. "Will you teach me".

"Of course I will" She replied as she slid one bra strap off her shoulder and pulled the cup down from her breast. "Don't worry Diana, I'll show you every thing, and the first thing is this". She cupped her breast with her hand and tweaked the nipple so that it became erect and then directed my mouth, which was at the same level, towards it. "This is a good way to start" she whispered tenderly.

I took her breast between my lips and suckled while she stroked my hair, " That's good, very good, oh how I love to be suckled by another woman. You can do that as long as you like, "don't be nervous" she reassured me, as she took my hand and put it to her other breast, "you can stroke and fondle me while you suckle. You too have very beautiful breasts you know" she said returning her hand to my own. For some minutes we were both moaning and sighing at our mutual enjoyment until she said, "Would you like me to take off my knickers so you can see how wet you're making me?.". I moaned my approval and the doctor took her nipple from my mouth, and bent to remove her panties, kissing my tits as she went. "There", she said holding them up for me to see, "Just look at them, soaked with my love juice. I'm so wet down there, put your hand there and feel the results of your work". Taking my hand once again, she put it between her open legs, "put your finger inside me and play for a while". I did as I was told and could feel the soft wet of her inside. "Play with my clitoris", she said, and with both hands she held the luscious lips of her vagina open for me to see. The little button grew as I stroked it and took it between my thumb and forefinger and began to masturbate her. For some while I did this, with my eyes on what I was doing. I was fascinated by this other woman's slit, and the clitoris that was the root of this lovely woman's sexuality. I glanced up to meet her eyes but she was still looking at what my hand was doing

"Am I doing it right", I asked her. Very good, but a little slower or you will make me come too soon. I love looking at my pussy when someone else is diddling me, but I think you should have a closer look at what you are doing". Having said that the doctor climbed on the couch and on her knees straddled me so her dripping slit was just a few inches away from my face. I had to get my mouth to her, so I pulled her towards my mouth and started to kiss and lap at this wonderful dripping slit. Very soon the doctor reached round with her hand and found my vagina and at the first touch I started to orgasm. This seemed to trigger the doctor's own orgasm, it was so strong that she had to support herself by placing her hands either side of my head on the sides of the couch, there by I could watch as her ample orbs swayed just inches from my face. I kissed them alternately while her orgasm subsided.

She drew back on her hands and knees and kissed me passionately, then putting her head down so she could look down between our two bodies, she said "look where I'm looking" I did so and could see her love juices dripping from the lips of her vagina. She repositioned herself so that those teardrops of love fell to my own jewel and I could feel the warm droplets running into my slit. I was wonderfully surprised at the amount of juice one woman could produce. She slid further back on the couch so as to put her face and mouth to me and proceeded to lap like a kitten, taking our mingled juices as if it were milk. It was so wonderful" Did you enjoy all that we have just done" she asked

I replied that it was the most beautiful thing that I had ever experienced. The doctor told me that she would look forward to my next appointment.

"That was quite a story" I said to mother.

"Since then I have been almost totally lesbian, I still of course see Caroline for more of this sort of treatment, and she always allows plenty of time when ever she comes to see me on a call. In fact she is due to see me tomorrow. She will be most interested when I tell her about us two.

As mother was relating these experiences to me she continually crossed and uncrossed her legs, and as she was wearing nothing under her dressing gown I was given wonderful sights of her pussy. It was quite plain that her own story was turning her on. The lips of her pussy were engorged and glistening, as her love juices began to flow.

I too, was as horny as anything and at some stage the shoulder strap of my nightie had slipped and my breast was exposed, and of course mother did not miss the opportunity to cast her gaze in that direction. I made to adjust the strap but mother said that I looked lovely as I was, and not to move. She then unknotted the belt of her dressing gown which allowed the front to open completely. She then opened her legs and started to stroke herself gently without taking her eyes from my breast. To give her more pleasure I opened my legs and lifted the skirt of my nightie so she could have a bettor view of my dripping slit.

"Is that better?" I asked her,

"Wonderful" She replied in a very sensuous way. True to form her other hand went to her breast and she gently fondled herself until the milk began to flow. It ran down the under slope of her breast in a steady trickle until it reached her crotch and then changed direction towards her pussy, causing her milk to mix with her juices. She was now so wet, that the faster movements of her hand caused lovely squidgy noises at her slit. I had this to watch for some minutes, and then I couldn't hold back any longer. I had to frig myself. This obviously, was the last straw for mother, and along with much moaning and whimpering she finally gave way to her orgasm. This brought more liquid to join with the nectar already oozing from her pussy.

I had to get at it, I crossed over to her, and knelt between her legs and lightly lapped at her pussy lips with my tongue. I was very turned on by the sight of mother masturbating and the thought that it was the sight of my naked breast and pussy that had instigated this reaction of hers'

I was still playing with myself, when mother took my breast in her hand and gently pulled it towards her slit, and after tweaking my nipple with her cum covered fingers until it was even larger than before. She pushed her pussy against it until my nipple was inside her, and making delicious contact with her clitoris.

" Fuck me with your tit darling" she demanded, I manipulated my breast inside her by squeezing it back and forth, so I could feel my very erect nipple rubbing against her very erect clitoris. The mere sight of my nipple buried between mothers wet pussy lips was exciting me more. The sensation travelled down to my own pussy until I felt the fire of orgasm igniting inside of me, with my other hand I pushed it along with frantic manipulations of my own clitoris until I was utterly spent.

My sensitive nipple and Areolas were glistening with mother's juices when I withdrew it from her drenched pussey.

Saying nothing, but kissing me full on the lips, mother then gently reached across and lifted my nightie and took it off, and slipped out of her dressing gown,

Having done this she layed me down on the rug, knelt above my head, and lowered her slit to my mouth, then layed on top of me so as to have access to my own dripping slit. I willingly opened my legs to receive her tongue. I nibbled and gently tugged at her clitoris and inner vaginal lips with my lips and tongue, mother did the same to me. In no time at all we both were shaking again in the ecstasy of our mutual orgasm.

The next day, Doctor Caroline duly arrived and over a cup of coffee mother described to her the games that she and I had played with each other. She thought it was a very sexy story, and said that if mother and I felt that we were ready to share ourselves with another woman, to let her know.

Mother and I both looked at each other and grinned. Mother said "I think that I can speak for Lucy, when I say we are ready at this very moment". I nodded my agreement. However I added that I had never had sex in front of anyone before and was a little nervous about it, but Caroline put me at ease by asking if I would rather not have sex with her. She is a very beautiful woman with a stunning body, and the thought of making love to her, soon banished my inhibitions.

Caroline took our hands and led us upstairs to mother's bedroom and then suggested that mother and I should sit on the bed to start with and she would watch from a chair, until we were ready for her and invite her to join us. To get us in the mood, Caroline talked over the parts of our story that she most liked, particularly when I had my nipple inside mother. She said that she was particularly fond of being tit fucked herself. Getting turned on, I started to fondle mother's breasts, and mother was soon kissing mine through my clothing. It didn't take us long to take off our tops and panties so as to get at each other's pussies. Mother said that her nipples were getting very hard and told me to open my legs wider. We then performed oral sex on each other, of course there were lots of moaning and groaning going on and not just from the two of us . I looked across to where Caroline was sitting, and saw her unbuttoning her blouse and undoing the hook of her bra, as it was front fastening. Her eyes were on mother and I as she took her breast and fondled it. She too was making very sensuous sounds. With mother at my oozing slit and Caroline fondling herself I came to a very quick and noisy orgasm.

"Oh, I did enjoy that," said Caroline, as she walked over to us. Her ample breasts could be seen through the gap of her open blouse and were gently swaying as she walked. She had on a wrap around skirt and undid the ties at the side so that the skirt just fell to the floor. She looked ravishing standing there, her tantalising cleavage fully visible. Apart from her suspender belt and stockings, she was naked from the waist down. Her pussy was glistening and droplets of her juices were dribbling down her inner thigh. Seeing this, mother pulled her close and began to lick up this nectar of Caroline's. However she didn't put her tongue too close to the engorged pussy lips.

Mother was obviously playing a game to torture Caroline. Caroline was thrusting her crotch towards mother's mouth, whispering "I am so turned on, eat me, eat me, please.

Mother did as she was asked and Played with Caroline's clit until she sensed an imminent orgasm, and withdrew her tongue, "Not too soon" she said playfully, You must wait a little longer before you can come.

Mother stood and eased off Caroline's blouse and bra, to fully reveal those wonderful orbs of feminine flesh. The nipples were fully erect, the areolas were beautifully defined, and the little tiny pimples plain to see. Mother took one of them in her mouth and began to gently nibble and suckle at it. Caroline was by this time almost mad with pleasure and anticipation.

To keep her on the boil mother then sat her down and spread her legs, putting her hand down to Caroline's Pussy, inserted two fingers and began playing with the clitoris. But she soon withdrew them.

"Ooh you bitch, don't leave me like this, I need to come badly, please make me come, please Diana" Despite all the pleading it was plain to see that she was enjoying the game being played

Watching all of this was making me ooze juice from my slit, and I desperately needed some attention. To get this I began to slide a finger into mother's pussy, and there was an instant reaction from her. Mother turned from Caroline and back to me, passionately kissing me, with one hand at my breast and the other finding my slit. I was also near to coming when she stopped me short. She was playing the same game with me.

Mother said that she now wanted to see some action and retrieved from her bedside drawer her dildo and motioned for Caroline to strap it on. While Caroline was doing this, mother arranged me on my hands and knees and went back to play with my clit, Saying that she wanted to see me being fucked by Caroline. I couldn't wait and spread my legs ready to receive the dildo. Mother held my pussy lips apart and Caroline gently eased the eight inches inside me. I was almost screaming with ecstasy. Caroline began to slowly move the tool in and out of my love hole in long movements. With the wonderful sensation of my beautifully heavy breasts swaying to and fro, it was utter bliss.

"You look beautiful Lucy, are you enjoying that dildo", asked mother, I moaned my approval. In the mean time Caroline was fondling my breasts and tweaking my nipples from behind. I wanted everything to concentrate on my vagina. Mother must have sensed this as she layed on her back and wriggled her self into the position beneath me, where by she could lick and tongue my pussy and clitoris whilst Caroline continued to fuck me. Because Caroline's cunt was so close to mine, mother could give us both a pussy licking at the same time. I could hear, feel and see, as I looked down between my legs, mother catching all the come juice that was dripping from our slits, and swallowing every drop. I could of course get to mothers slit, and as Caroline brought me to a shuddering orgasm, I buried my face into it until she also was screaming with ecstasy through her orgasm. Mummy also wanted a toy inside her, so she returned to the draw and came back with a double headed dildo. Caroline knew exactly what mother wanted. She seated herself close in front of mummy so that both their cunts were only inches away from each other. Caroline then eased the love toy deep inside of herself, making lovely moaning noises as it slipped in. It was then Mummy's turn to sexily moan as Caroline eased the other end of the toy into her slit. They both set to each other with a steady rhythm with the dildo making a wonderful slopping noise as it penetrated them right up to their pussey lips. At the same time they were also stimulating their clits with their fingers.

Meanwhile I inserted the other dildo into my own cunt and switched it on. With the vibrating toy still inside ensuring my own pleasure. I sat close to them so as to take one of their breasts in each hand to fondle and squeeze them to enhance their pleasure even more. After I had finished my orgasm Mother slowly withdrew the dildo from my pussy and offered it to Caroline's mouth. Caroline took it readily and sucked all of my juice from it, and then offered Mother her parted lips to kiss. Mother moaned and penetrated Caroline's mouth with her tongue to take some of my love juice for herself

"On occasion's like this, I especially like to finish with a taste of the combined juices of all our pussies", said Caroline. So I want you both to sit together and open your legs as wide as possible. This mother and I complied with; Caroline then kneeled in front of us.

I now want you both to play with yourselves while I watch, and I'll do the same. I need a lot of juice. So the three of us watched each other masturbate. It was so erotic as we all frigged ourselves for at least five minutes. When mother and I were close to cumming, Caroline stopped and began to pull and tweak her nipples until they were double the size they were before. She then said " I have a breast for each of you". She then proceeded to tit fuck us alternately. While doing this she was collecting her juice and smearing it on her breasts and nipples so that all our cum juices mingled.

She had not yet had her orgasm; I want you to both go lick me out until I cum. While I cum I'm going to suckle my own tits and take all our juices together.

Mother and I could not wait, so down we went and sucked and nibbled at Caroline's sopping cunt together and fondled each others tits and played with each others clits Caroline's orgasm was frantic as she sucked her tits and thrust her wet pussy into our faces.

Again we all came together and to finish off we formed a small daisy chain and drank cum juice from each other's cunts

12