All Comments on 'Mum's Sexual Re-Awakening Pt. 04'

by devondipper

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82about 9 years ago

Still good - she's such a fucking whore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent story..

.. and a graphic warning against the moral degeneration that drinking alcohol engenders.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
it is no wonder

dad moved on

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 6 years ago
Mum's Sexual Reawakening Pt. 04

I haven't read parts 01-03 yet, but I'm greatly impressed with Pt.04.

I can imagine me fucking my alcoholic mother when I was a young teen ager.

She drank almost a case of beer a day, every day for the final three years of her life.

Hardly ever wore panties (knickers) or Directoire knickers. Pissed so often that daddy bought her a chamber pot to piss in and many a time I had to help her get to it and sit down on it. I got to see her hairy cunt and listened to her piss. She had a beer drinking friend who was fucking her on a regular basis and he had an uncut peter that she loved to suck on before she let him fuck her.

I could write more or tell you more. but you can find me in Literotica at JhMcKn. Perhaps you'll enjoy some of my tales too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another Weekend

I do hope you manage to edge out one more chapter. This was stunning and beautiful all at the same time. Perhaps a four day weekend holiday?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous