Mum's Sexual Re-Awakening Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum gave me a coy look, and said: "Aren't you coming back to bed, then?"

"Shall I top you up first?" I offered.

"Good idea," mum said. "This certainly is good stuff, it's perked me up no end," she added as she polished off the rest of her drink. "You go and replenish my glass while I have a piss"

"OK," I said.

Mum pushed herself off the bed with some difficulty, and stood there swaying beside it for a few moments. "Shit," she said, "I still feel drunk." Of course, I didn't tell her why.

I returned with another full glass, which had finished the rest of the bottle. I undressed and climbed into bed beside her, and it was quite obvious that I was already very aroused. Mum held her drink in one hand and my cock in the other, and started slowly rubbing it up and down.

I leaned over and took one of mum's awesome teats in my mouth, and started swirling my tongue around it, and I immediately felt it stiffen, as mum sighed with pleasure.

I licked and sucked for some while until I thought it only fair to transfer my attention to the other one. As I did so, I caressed her belly with my hand, moving down by degrees until I found the ever moist and receptive opening to her cunt. Mum gasped as I inserted first one finger and then two, curling them up to stroke the front wall of her vagina, where - if I had judged things correctly - I would be stimulating her elusive g-spot. Mum's ever more vocal reactions suggested that I had got it about right.

I now felt it was time to transfer my oral attentions down below, so I left her nipples begging for more, and kissed my way slowly down her body, pausing to bury my face in the accommodating swell of her belly. What I really wanted to do was taste her juices, but the likelihood that they would be mixed with the residue of my spunk from last night didn't really appeal, so I confined the attentions of my tongue to her clit, leaving my fingers to work their magic from inside.

I took things nice and slow, but mum's breathing was becoming faster and heavier, as her body yielded inexorably towards orgasm. As I felt her reach the point of no return, I teased her by withdrawing my tongue for a moment. "No! No!" Mum cried in exasperation, "Don't stop!"

I re-applied my tongue for a little while longer before pausing again.

Mum was getting frantic: "Keep going, you fucker!" she was shouting, and when that didn't work, she forced my head down with both hands. Fearing that the neighbours might complain about the profane language on a Sunday morning, I finally complied with her wishes, lashing her clit mercilessly with my tongue as she came over and over again. If she hadn't got my face firmly clamped to her sex, she would have thrown me right off, she was bucking so violently.

Eventually, she lifted my head, and lay there panting and glistening with sweat. I eased myself up the bed and put my arm around her. Her hyper-ventilation gradually subsided, until I actually thought that she'd gone to sleep again. But then she turned to me and simply said: "Thank you."

"You're welcome," I gallantly replied, not withstanding the fact that she had nearly broken my nose.

"Now it's your turn," mum said.

"It is?" I queried, hardly daring to believe that mum was ready for yet more action so soon.

"Yes," mum confirmed. "I'm just going to lie back here, and you're going to fuck my brains out."

Well, of course, I didn't need to be told twice, so I climbed on top of her, and gently lowered myself, my throbbing cock swallowed inch by inch by mum's eager cunt. I didn't want to cum too quickly, so I paced myself, almost withdrawing my cock before plunging it repeatedly to the hilt. Mum was maintaining a continual commentary of groans and expletives. When I felt myself drawing close to the brink I withdrew completely, and teased her cunny lips with my engorged bell end, which drove mum wild with frustration.

I continued this pattern until mum was yelling at me to fuck her harder. Well, I couldn't refuse a lady, so I threw caution to the winds and started pounding her hard and fast until she was shouting: "I'm cummimg! I'm cumming! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" and as she convulsed in the throes of another overwhelming orgasm my cock finally exploded within her. I carried on thrusting until I was totally spent, and my cock was becoming almost painfully over sensitive, and then slumped full length on top of her.

Mum's legs continued to spasm with the aftershocks of her orgasm for ages. After a while I rolled off her and lay alongside, my arm once more around her. She did then fall into an exhausted sleep for a while, after which we both showered and got dressed. Nothing was said about what had happened, but then what was there to say. It would have been ridiculous to try and pretend that it hadn't happened, or apologise, or dismiss it as some sort of unintentional aberration.

After all, we were both more than willing participants, and it wasn't as if we hadn't both been fantasising about it in our own ways for some weeks previously. I didn't even feel ashamed or embarrassed about what we had done, and there was no indication that mum did either. And even if last night's events could be excused by the fact that mum's inhibitions had been completely neutralised by alcohol, this morning's reprise took place when mum wasn't exactly sober, but was certainly fully aware of what she was doing.

I don't need to say too much about the rest of the day. We went out for a Sunday lunch as usual, returned and watched TV for a while, and then it was time for me to drive home. Mum managed to stay comparatively and uncharacteristically sober, and we chatted on about fairly innocuous matters. It was strangely as though the seismic events of the previous day and that morning hadn't taken place.

So I was unsure whether this was going to be a one off experience, or the start of a new phase in our relationship. In fact I was getting quite anxious about it, but was reluctant to raise the subject. However, when it was nearly time for me to go, mum asked, rather shyly:

"Would you like to spend another weekend with me some time?" The unspoken corollary of this was unmistakable, and with a great feeling of relief and anticipation I answered:

"I'd like that very much."

Mum threw her arms around me, kissing me passionately.

(to be continued)