Murder and Mayhem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A heavy sigh filled the air and he felt his cousin's hand on his shoulder. "Forget it. Eat something, shower, and then enjoy yourself. Maybe you'll get her to scream again."

The woman in the corner whimpered and the two men chuckled. "See, baby girl. I knew there was a little more fight in you." Kevin watched his cousin move over to the woman and lift her up by the roots of her brown hair. "I'll go get her ready. She does look hot in that wig. If you close your eyes, you can almost see Dee under you." He paused at the door and looked back. Kevin eyed him. "You know you're going to have to go back and get her for me. I'm really disappointed in you."

Kevin hung his head. "I'll get her. Just need to recuperate from this fucking knee injury."

"Yeah, I want to hear more about that Superhero. . .but later. Right now, eat, shower and then come fuck this little slut."

Kevin laughed and nodded his head in agreement. "Sounds like a nice way to spend an evening."

~ ~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~ ~

Diane remained still as her sister cut away the stitches and then wiped at the newly formed scar with a damp cloth. "There, as good as new," she told her and then helped her from the examining table.

She pulled her blouse back on and turned toward the far end of the room. "Okay hon, you can turn around now." She watched her son turn and smiled. "See that didn't take too long."

Devon agreed, but then went back to playing with his PSP system, a gift from his Aunt and Uncle at Christmas time. "He really loves that doesn't he?" Carla asked as she began to clean up the tools of her trade.

"Yeah, he does. He's saving his allowance to buy another game for it."

Carla chuckled. "A six-year-old with an allowance."

"Hey it teaches him responsibility. Something I know is important. You drilled it into me," she winked and then picked up her purse. "Besides, Devon helps out around the house. Don't you?"

He looked up from his game and nodded. "He cleans up his room and picks up his toys. Helps me carry laundry down to the wash. Even folds his clothes. . .granted we're still working on the best way to get that done. Rolling it in a ball seems to be his favored method." She winked at Devon's grin and offered him her hand. "Ready to go?" she asked him.

Devon nodded his head and was soon embraced by his aunt, then being held by his mother with a firm grip. "Thanks again Carla," Diane said and kissed her sister on the cheek.

"Just don't let this happen again," her sister said with a stern look. "I don't like the neighborhood you live in and I don't like the job you have. But... that's a conversation I know you're not wanting to have again, so I'll leave it alone, but Diane. . . this should have been your wake-up call. It's not safe out there and you need to make some changes, if not for you, then for Devon."

Diane frowned and her brow furrowed. "You're right, it isn't a conversation I want to have again. Devon and I are fine. We get along great with our neighbors. I keep food on the table and clothes on his back. I'm saving money and I may even go to school next fall. The money I make is a lot more than I would make sitting behind a desk."

"Yeah, but you'd be safer," her sister muttered.

"Would I?" Diane asked. "I know what the big wigs are capable of. Remember I was married to one. The business man isn't any more safe than the drunk on the side of the road. . .he just usually smells better."

Carla sighed. "Yeah. I know. I just worry about you and my little guy there." She reached out and toyed with Devon's hair.

"I know you do, but really we're fine. No one's been around harassing me since the attack and I'm feeling more at ease again. Tate's been walking me home too and . . ." Her words faded as a blush covered her cheeks.

"And what?" her sister asked.

"Well, I'm hoping that this guy that came into the club stops by again," Diane admitted. "He was one of the guys that helped me out with the attacker. He came into the bar last night and checked to see how I was doing. Surprised me, but it was nice of him."

Carla's brow rose. "Oh? So you hope he stops in again? Gonna give him a proper thank you?"

Diane blushed brighter. "Maybe," she answered and then laughed, "No. . . I just enjoyed talking to him. The fact that he's sexy as a god has nothing to do with it." The two sisters laughed and then embraced once more. Diane said her goodbyes as did Devon and soon both were heading out the door to wave down a yellow taxi.

12