Murderous Lawmen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lil said indeed and a good father.

"We appreciate you assisting Clara buy her car. She says except for the color it's perfect for her."

"Yes so she'd told me."

"Exactly how often do you two associate and how often are you alone at those encounters?"

"Mom!"

"We meet occasionally Lil and we don't pet if that's what you are thinking."

"Pet? They call is a much stronger name for that sort of thing these days."

Ash laughed easily, looking in the rear vision mirror at Clara's huge frown, and he said, "Lil, I'm not banging your daughter and never have. Does this end this conversation?"

"Well why aren't you?"

"Jesus," Ash yelled in frustration, thumping the steering wheel with both hands.

"Mom will you shut up about this or I'll ask Ash to stop and you can walk to the cabin."

"Is he telling the truth?"

"Yes."

"Very well, I will shut up but I still expect you two to act like lovers this weekend."

They drove on silently for quite some time, appearing lost in thought.

When the stopped for a coffee break and Lil went to the bathroom, Ash said to Clara, "I've been driving for with past two hours with a hard-on thinking of thrusting up you."

"God you are disgusting," she flared. "You have been the one saying we shouldn't do it and now just because my mother decides to change horses to become a sex liberal you decide to become lecherous."

She walked off to the toilets, slamming the door on the way out, leaving Ash surprised and wondering what had brought that on. Clara was usually so laidback when it came to talking sex. Perhaps she was having her monthly?

But later when they left the café, walking through the door behind Lil, Clara reached for his hand and squeezed it and he knew she was saying sorry for her outburst. He squeezed back and she looked at him and smiled warmly.

Willy came out of the cabin waving and kissed his family and shook Ash's hand and said it was a clean and comfortable cabin with bare essentials, just as a wilderness cabin should be.

They had coffee and a snack and then Willy said to his daughter and Ash to do down and view the lake but not to get lost.

There was a defined track downhill and after they'd walked about 200 yards Clara pulled Ash off into a thicket amid the trees and said, "Come on, let's do it. Just push in and do it."

"I don't have condoms."

"Well that's a pity but just do it and cum inside me. I'm protected and want you to know you've really possessed me."

"Why?"

"A sense of ownership for us I suppose."

"Eh?"

"It doesn't matter, just do it," Clara said, lying on her back and pulling off her panties.

Ash dropped his shorts, shuffled between her legs and pulling his briefs aside, pushed his half-erect cock into her.

Clara gasped 'Oooh' and extra blood raced to pump up his cock almost instantly into full readiness and he pushed all the way in and leaning over Clara resting on his hands he accidentally dribbled on to her face.

"God you're sexy," she said, and pulled him down and thrust her tongue into his mouth and Ash banged her almost frenetically and she shuddered and panted and he blew his load deep into Clara.

They rested, she not moaning that he was heavy on her. Instead she ran and hand through his hair and said that really couldn't be called a good fuck but nevertheless it was a fuck, their first one as lovers.

Ash said in surprise, "Are we lovers?"

"No, probably not. It's just that I have grown a little more unsure about Paul's professed love of me. He still mentions it but rather mechanically in my opinion."

"Do you think he has someone else?"

"The thought had occurred to me."

"So you are aiming to please me to have me hanging around for when you dump him?"

"That's a great idea that no, I can't expect that from you. I'm a little confused. Paul and I have been together for eight months and yes we have been having sex for most of that time and yes he's quite good at it. His parents are friendly enough with me but I suspect his mother wants him to marry up the social ladder a bit and to an accountant."

"Suspect?"

"I've sort of asked how well did she like me and all I can say is her reply was simply I was a very nice young woman. I regarded that as evasive, thinking she could have done much better than that."

"Well that's for you to work to a conclusion. Come on, let's go to the lake."

"Yes I will dribble but can wash myself when we get there."

They returned to the cabin and found Willy and Lil having a drink. Willy poured a wine for Clara and gave Ash the choice of beer or white wine and he chose wine.

"Sleeping arrangements," Lil began. "As you found when we arrived there are only two bedrooms. Willy had already taken the main bedroom, as one would expect, and that leaves you two sharing the other bedroom."

"Or one of you can sleep out here," Willy hastened to say.

"It's a three-bed room," Clara said. "I'm willing to share the room."

Ash said, "Willy?"

He shrugged and Ash said, "Then I'm willing to share the room too."

At 9:30 when the DVD film finished and her father put on a DVD on 'Superstars of Sport' Clara yawned and said, "Are you coming to bed Ash, um coming to the bedroom?"

"Yep."

"Shouldn't you give Clara a few minutes to undress and get into bed?"

"No Willy, I have an urge to see her nude."

Willy scowled and Lil snickered but turned that reaction into a yawn when Willy scowled in her direction.

Clara said, "Dad these things happen and Ash and I are adults. Get used to it."

"Well have a good night you two," Willy said. "And don't keep us awake."

Clara went to the only bathroom and when she came out and went to the bedroom Ash emerged from the bedroom with his toilet bag and went to the bathroom and said goodnight to Lil and Willy who responded respectively with a bright goodnight and a grunt.

Ash entered the bedroom to find Clara facing him, nude.

"Lock the door," she said softly as she cupped her breasts.

"Okay," Ash said hoarsely.

Ash and Willy were having coffee next morning when Clara came on and immediately made her position clear, swinging Ash around on his chair and then sitting on his knee with an arm draped around his neck.

"Good morning dad."

Dad ignored the greeting and instead said, "Have you no loyalty to Paul?"

"Answer this dad, do you really like Paul?"

Willy looked away.

"I thought so. So please no more of this pretense acting like an uptight father."

Ash said, "I'll leave now if I'm causing you grief Willy."

"No, it's okay. It hasn't happened in my house and as Lil has told me it really is none of my business."

"But I don't wish to harm our working relationship."

Willy repeated what he's just said, "I said it's okay. Why don't you get us breakfast sweetie and then you and Ash go for a bit of a hike but be back here for a cook-out at 1:00. You will be the cook Ash."

They walked for an hour along the track alongside the lake and it went over steep ridges so was more than a walk in the park. They sat on a rough log seat in a look-out point and Ash decided it was time to talk seriously.

"I want you to know even if you do end up parting from Paul, there's no way I could enter a permanent relationship with you."

Clara eyed him steadily. "Well that would be your decision and judging by the way you announced it, it would appear unlikely I could change your mind."

"Promise me to keep this confidential?"

"Yes of course."

"In time I intend returning to my former home district and killing two or perhaps three people for their involvement in the killing of my parents."

"Jesus Ash, you can't be serious."

"I am and it needs to be done because they believe they've gotten away with perfect murders."

"But the law..."

"The murders were investigated and the coroner's decision was my parents were killed by a person or persons unknown. The State then ordered a second investigation and nothing new was found. The sheriff and one of his deputies I accused as having killed my parents were questioned, extensively according to the report, and nothing incriminating was found to link them to the murders they'd been called to investigate. I was questioned and the report says I failed to produce any evidence to back my accusations apart from the fact that my father knocked down the sheriff in a dispute over the sale of a horse. The report said the sheriff denied there had been a fight but admitted there had been a heated exchange when he accused my father of selling an unfit horse to his wife."

"Well they were cleared, you can't kill them."

"Is that so? How about a conspiracy theory that involves this triangle: I knew that the deputy was the nephew of the sheriff's wife but after it was all over including the State investigation, I learned that the neighbor of my parents who called the sheriff's Department about hearing gunshots over at my parent's ranch house was the sheriff's uncle. My theory is there had been a fight and the sheriff returned with his trusted deputy to beat up dad but a gun was produced, probably by mom, there was a scuffle and she was shot in the throat and then dad was shot by the sheriff using a shotgun. Interestingly, no weapons were found in the house and at the inquest it was found the sheriff claimed his old shotgun had been stolen from his vehicle some weeks earlier but he'd failed to report the theft and log details. Very conveniently his new shotgun tested as not having been fired recently."

"Omigod. You must present your theory to the authorities."

"And then what? At the end of the day do they believe conspiracy theory of the son of the victims or the denials of the sheriff, a sworn officer of the law? I intend to close this matter by getting that uncle who lives alone and beating the crap out of him until he confesses. I'll then decide whether to kill him. I wait for the sheriff to arrive home and then I place a shotgun under his chin as he's getting out of his SUV and talk to him and then I step back and as he straightens up wondering how to get the drop on him I smile and say "Goodbye your murdering bastard" and blast his chest open. I then drive for three hours and find that deputy and kill him and then I turn myself in to the police and confess."

"And your life effectively ends."

"Perhaps. Under interrogation I explain my motives and tell them about the old guy, the sheriff's uncle, that I'd left tied up. With a bit of luck that guy will explain what really happen and I will go to jail but the judge will exercise leniency with sentencing me."

"No Ash, there will be no killings. My uncle Bevan is some kind of federal undercover agent. You and I will talk to him with the view of getting the case of your parent's deaths reopened and investigated thoroughly with the plausibility of your conspiracy theory at the core of that new investigation."

She left Ash to go off for a pee. When she returned he smiled thinly.

"Very well Clara. We'll try it your way but remember it has to work because once those three bastards know the case is reactivated, if that does occur, they will be more difficult for me to catch alone and in fact they may come after me."

She cried in frustration, "Oh god what a mess."

"That mess comes with me. Give yourself time to get your mind sorted."

"No, I'm sorted as you call it. This will be plan B. We must not mention your plan A otherwise you could be arrested and charged with planning a felony against two officers of the law."

Ash scratched his head and said yeah, it really was a mess.

"Hold me Ash."

She was soft and felt lovely. He felt his dick stiffen and frowned but obviously she felt the same way because she reached down and cried, "Oooh, I want this."

"I don't have a condom."

"I don't want you wearing a condom unless you go anal."

At that Ash's erection gave its best impression of trying to burst out of his jeans.

Clara removed her top and bra and knelt on the seat, lifting the back of her skirt and pulling her panties aside to display a swelling pussy.

Huh, didn't she go in for the preamble that most babes required? But Ash thought it didn't matter, he was ready.

"I'm ready for this," he said, as he moved in and slapped both sides of her butt.

She reached around and spread her pussy lips and said, "So am I. Make us one Ash."

Clara was already lubed and he began sinking in his dick slowly but she began banging back at him and her cunt smothered his dick quickly and they were away but Ash, feeling the sensuous warmth of her more than ready vagina, kept his stroking long and slow to drag out this amazing experience. He guessed what it was: she was anxious for him and was using her femininity to draw him closer, as she'd indicated by her make us one comment.

She moaned and he reached under and grabbed a swinging tit and squeezed and her hand slapped against his and pushed his hand harder against her breast. She convulsed but turned and said not to stop and they stretched to kiss and their tongues kissed.

They both heated up and began to sweat and the noisy slap-slap of their bodies banging together in relentless rhythm gave Ash the impression his cock had become even longer and fatter and he picked up the pace. Clara began groaning and shook as he banged against her even harder. She squeezed and he cried out and flooded her with semen.

They panted and she twisted around, resulting in his still dripping cock to pull out and as he fell on to the seat beside her she pulled his head against her breasts and commanded, "Suck."

With his heart still racing, Ash thought it was his best fuck ever. It had been so intense, so emotional. He knew he now loved Clara and not only for her cunt. He loved her for her tenderness and compassion, for being so soft and lovely to him and keen to help out with his desire to bring closure to his parents' violent deaths.

Clara was a honey.

Later as they walked after dipping into the cold lake water to clean up, she said, swinging his hand, "That was a sensational fuck, my best one ever. I was emotionally awash."

"Yeah it was a huge one, brilliant in fact. You were such a honey."

"Oh darling," she said, and stopped to be kissed. * * *

Bevan Copeland sat relaxed in the café as his niece Clara requested him to act on Ash's behalf.

Ash then related the story as heard by the Coroner and the decision delivered and then delivered his conspiracy theory.

"Well firstly I have to tell you my area of operations is narcotics, not murder. But I can refer this to the appropriate department with a request for a review. I think there will be a new and independent investigation because it is an unsolved double murder, the three participants involved in the call-out to the murder scene are loosely related by family ties and above all the sheriff's explanation as to why he had a new shotgun appears, on the surface, to be almost unbelievably coincidental. Ash I need you to write a full submission..."

"Here it is, on this memory stick. Clara suggested I do this for you."

"Good, good. Consider the process is underway and please don't worry if you don't hear anything for a while. If a review if initiated it will occur rather slowly because legal papers have to be called in and collated and several people will be involved. This statement of yours would be considered but you would not be examined at this preliminary stage. Well that's it and all I can promise you guys is immediate and direct action from me."

"Thank you," Ash said, kissing Clara after Bevan left the café. "You may have saved me from becoming an avenging assassin."

"I know and I'm thankful I have a good brain and my Uncle Bevan is situated to make the right connections."

* * *

Life continued normally for Ash on his return to the college.

Two weeks later Clara called and said, "I've done it, severed my association with Paul. I was told he went on a romantic weekend with a woman from his office and confronted him and Paul admitted it. He said Helena could be very influential in his career and it was time he went after her. Needless to say when I told mom and dad about this and that I'd swung the axe, they were delighted."

"I am sorry you had to go through that experience."

"Thanks but I'm fine. Do you wish to date tomorrow night?"

"Yes and every night after that. I suppose you have opted for a quiet night with your parents tonight?"

"Correct. As you might guess I am a little emotionally upset at the moment and mom's sympathy will be good for me. Um I have to ask this Ash, if I'm to associate with you long term I won't want you nursing the idea of becoming an avenger."

"What say I discuss this with you when we find out if there is to be a review and then what the decision is?"

"Yes but..."

"If there is a full review and my conspiracy theory is ruled totally unfounded then that will be the end of my follow-up involvement. Now we must not again discuss what I was proposing."

"Yes I agree. Someone might eavesdrop. So let's continue on as normal."

"Agreed and thanks for being so cooperative and understanding."

"Well Ash I know I would have wanted justice at any personal cost had my parents been murdered."

After Ash's social soccer team had won two more away matches in nearby communities, he had coffee with the top women's team's principal coach and suggested a friendly match between the two sides.

Heather suggested a huge defeat could demoralize his girls.

"I will have them psychologically prepared for that but perhaps you might be interested in the team's record to date, three away games for three wins."

The coach listened to the details and was impressed although adding none of those teams were in the top five of the regional A-League division.

She agreed to the match-up and they agreed to the date on a Wednesday afternoon and that Ash could publicize the game on the college website.

"Um may I also advise the coaches of the teams we beat? They treated us well."

"Yes of course."

If Heather was astonished at the news of next Wednesday's fixture under the heading, 'College Z-Team Challenges A-Team in women's college soccer' she made no reaction that reached Ash's ears.

The story gave details of the match and Coach Burton stated, "My girls have played three friendly away matches with wins and now I want them to show would dedication under disciplined coaching can do when they face our elite team."

Nothing about the clash was taken up by local media but from 3:00 on that Wednesday vehicles including two buses arrived from nearby towns and the estimated college turnout was 2500 students, academics and staff.

"Don't worry about big turnout," Ash said. "They are only here to see you guys brutally thumped 15-nil or something like that. But you know we have trained for this and that if you concentrate only on defense you will be thumped. Now listen carefully. In my opinion as a team you lack nothing in comparison with your opponents in players in knowledge and skill although they have two outstanding players in their team and you know who they are and how to try to shut them down. But it's my belief you guys have superior fitness because of our training techniques and your own self-motivation to work on your fitness on non-practice days. If you wish to win this you hold something back and go in for the kill in the final fifteen minutes. Have you got that?"

"Yes coach," they chorused.

"Okay, it's time. Now when you get to the middle of the pitch go into that huddle into a donut and pile one hand on top of a hand and chant, 'We are the underdogs, we are the underdogs just as we have practiced. Now I haven't told you this but it's a tactic. The crowd will love it and they might get behind you guys. As you girls know when you are with a guy, ever little bit counts."

They laughed and lined up, with blue tops, and trotted out waving to him, some blowing kisses. They were on a high. Ash hoped that Sandra and the vice-captain Ellen would remember their instructions about working on team discipline and morale all through the game.