Murphy Rules 01 - "Mars Probe One"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Also working at Roberts-Hanson are Dave Thurston, Harry Franks and Sandy Chin. Sandy Chin has already been accepted for the manned Mars mission. She will be one of the three astronauts who will remain in orbit while the other twelve will make the first Mars landing. Sandy is very pleased to be making the voyage. Her task is to see if she can get the cameras on the orbital platform working again after replacing the reactors with ones brought with them. That is if it is safe to go near the platform. If not they will be deploying another orbital observation platform.

The expected launch date for Mars Flight One is scheduled for an April 1, 2018 launch window. And yes they selected that specific date deliberately.

Mars Support Three is already one month into its voyage carrying supplies and equipment that will be waiting in orbit with One and Two when Mars Flight One arrives. Four through Ten will follow along with Mars Flight Two.

On Going Federal Investigative Probes:

China Nuclear Power:

The head of research at China Nuclear Power is currently unavailable for comment. And all inquiries about China Nuclear Power are being rejected with great indignant and political anger.

NASA Management:

NASA Management is currently under review for their failure to adhere to the Federal Government s directive that all NASA funded programs be fully Made In The USA. Which NASA Administrators seem to have forgotten. NASA funding is now currently under severe and close financial and managerial review.

Solar Sun Power:

Charles Bishop of Solar Sun Power has left the country and his assets have vanished. The company is insolvent and went belly up. There is still a remaining Federal Government payment to the company of Fifty Million dollars still pending. Charles Bishop s Second Cousin former NASA executive, Nancy Kreggs, has filed a lawsuit in Federal Court that full payment should be paid. Public outcry over her demands has put great political pressure on the government. So far Kreggs is being ignored by everyone.

Western Power, Inc.:

The five Western Electric Executives who elected to pass the NASA Reactor Program to another company were tragically and lethally radiated until they were turned into puddles of glowing gelatinous goop during a full power test at the Western Electric's Hollywood Nuclear Power Facility. The NRC (Nuclear Regulatory Commission) is currently investigating why the staff at the plant failed to follow posted safety procedures. The only public comment came from an unnamed company spokesperson who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not allowed to make public comments about the on going Federal Investigation, stated through a interpreter who spoke only English and North Korean, No one here knew they were actually in the reactor core at the time of the test. The unnamed company spokesperson has since been transferred to another unknown company facility, as has the unnamed interpreter.

Questions about why: a technician at a nuclear facility in the United States only spoke North Korean has been ignored by Federal officials.

NASA Employee: Nancy Kreggs

Former NASA employee Nancy Kreggs is currently serving 72 years for fraud at the almost harsh Federal Prison known as Country Club West. She has stated that she expects that she will receive an early release in six months. She has already petitioned for a full pardon. Her transfer to Leavenworth Military Prison will be next week.

Mars Probe 12-B

The End

12