Last Vacation Pt. 01

Story Info
Man learns truth about wife on vacation.
12.9k words
4.46
246.2k
237

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following was inspired by stlimanika's 2011 story, "Vacation Away," a story about a family on vacation. The wife gets pregnant by a man they meet at the hotel and the husband accepts the result. While the basic premise remains mostly the same, the characters are different, a few more twists have been included and the result is quite different.

Many thanks to those who offered comments and constructive criticism on my previous stories. For those who want to say this or that would never happen, remember this is my universe, a place where nearly anything can, and often does, happen. At least on paper...

Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc. And please remember, this is a work of fiction, not a docu-drama...

Today was Friday, our first full day on vacation in sunny southern California and we had just returned from a trip to Knott's Berry Farm in Orange County. I had been there once before, many years ago while stationed at the now-closed Marine Corps air base at El Toro. We all had a great time and, since there were still several hours of sunlight left, decided to spend some time at the pool.

Before I get any further, let me tell you a little bit about us. My name is Shane McKnight, I'm 39 pushing 40 and I'm the lead software developer for an aerospace firm that specializes in avionics for both military and commercial aircraft. You might think it odd that a software developer would work in a setting like that, but you'd be amazed at how much software is used in a modern aircraft.

I started there after finishing college 13 years ago. I spent four years in the service as an avionics technician working on fighter aircraft, and was a perfect fit for the job. I met Kay shortly after I arrived in town on a blind date. Kay is three years younger than me, and works at a fairly large medical clinic in town as a nurse.

Standing at just five foot six inches, her pretty face and long blonde hair had me hooked from the start. We dated, fell in love, and got married. After a couple years, we bought a house on the outskirts of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We've been married now for 13 years and have two sons, John, now 10 and Robert, just two years younger. Thankfully, both of them favor their mother and I suspect they'll be attracting the girls in fairly short order. Like his mother, John sports blond hair, but Robert's hair is more sandy-colored, like Kay's father.

Kay had a difficult time with Robert's pregnancy and convinced me to get a vasectomy after he was born. I reluctantly agreed and had it done at the clinic where she works. Kay said it could be reversed if we ever decided to have children again, so I went along with her request.

As far as I could tell, things have been good for us so far. We both had good jobs we liked, a nice house, two cars, two children and a somewhat active sex life. I thought I had it all. Sure, we had issues in our marriage, like anyone else. But we always seemed to be able to work things out. At the time this happened, I had no idea that my whole world was about to fall apart and this would be the last weekend we ever spent together as a family.

As I watched, Kay put on her new bikini. She had told me she bought it for the trip, and I loved looking at her in it. At 36, I thought she could easily pass for someone five or even ten years younger than herself. I whistled as she modeled the skimpy two-piece suit for me.

"Forget the pool," I told her. "Why don't we stay here and warm up the bed instead?" She laughed and slapped my arm.

"Is that all you ever think about?" she asked playfully.

"When I think about you, it is," I told her, wrapping my arms around her.

"Well, we'd better get to the pool before it gets too late," she said. "Go check on the boys, would you, please?"

"Of course," I said. The hotel suite we got for the week was quite large and featured two bedrooms off a central room. Each bedroom had its own bathroom. It also featured a kitchenette. It was more like a small apartment than a regular hotel room. It cost a pretty penny, to be sure, but in my mind, my family was worth it.

The boys slept in one room while Kay and I slept in the other. I checked on the boys and verified they were ready to go. Once I finished that, we headed to the pool. I saw Kay looking at something on her phone and wondered what she was doing.

"Get anything?" I asked. It seemed that she was always on that thing and almost never let it out of her sight. She shook her head.

"No, just filling our folks in on the day," she said. Her folks lived in the Pittsburgh area and had for many years but mine were still in my native Florida, and were now retired. I thought nothing more of it and we went to the pool.

After playing in the water with the boys for a while, I got out and dried myself off. Before I could sit with my wife, however, a fairly tall, clean-shaven man approached us. He appeared to be in his mid-30s, had short dark hair and wore a pair of cutoffs and a t-shirt with a short-sleeve shirt over that. He introduced himself to us as Dan and shook our hands.

"Mind if I join you for a bit?" he asked, sitting in a chair next to Kay. There were plenty of open chairs by the pool and I couldn't help but wonder why he chose to join us. Before I sat down, he reached in his pocket and pulled out a business card that said he was an "account executive" - read: salesman - for Acme Medical Supplies, and was based out of Columbus, Ohio, about three hours down the freeway from us.

"Isn't Acme one of the companies your clinic uses?" I asked Kay. I had seen one of their vehicles at the clinic a couple times in the past. She nodded her head.

"Yes," she said. "They're one of several companies we use." She turned to Dan. "Do you ever make it to Pittsburgh?" He nodded his head.

"Yes, I do," he said. "About once every two or three weeks. My territory stretches from Columbus to Pittsburgh."

"I see," I said. "So, what brings you here?"

"I'm here for a convention starting up this weekend," he said. "I'll probably be here for most of the week."

We talked for a bit longer and learned that he actually lived with his wife and two girls in Zanesville, a town along Interstate 70 between Columbus and Pittsburgh. Dan described himself as a happily-married man, despite living in a house full of women. He joked that apparently, he was only able to sire girls.

"That's funny," Kay said. "It seems that Shane can only produce boys." I recalled reading an article once that said it was the man who determined the sex of a child, depending on whether the sperm carries an X or a Y chromosome.

He spent some time with us and even played a game of water volleyball in the pool with the boys and I. He seemed like a nice enough fellow, and I saw nothing between him and Kay that caused concern, but for some reason, my radar was active and on overdrive.

Eventually, we decided it was time for dinner and got out of the water. Dan said his goodbyes, telling us he enjoyed the afternoon and hoped to see us again. We enjoyed our evening meal and finally went to the room.

"Imagine," Kay said after we got into our bedroom, "having only girls. Maybe Dan can give me the girl I've always wanted." What? I asked myself. Where the hell did this come from?

"Don't even joke about something like that," I told her. "Remember, it was your idea to have me snipped after Robert was born. And I absolutely will not tolerate any cheating."

"Oh, I was only joking," she said. "I wouldn't do something like that to you. I love you too much."

"I love you too," I said. "But I didn't find anything funny about what you said." Nothing more was said, but for a moment I thought I saw guilt on her face. Maybe I was just reading too much into what she said.

After spending time with the family in the central part of our suite, we sent the boys to bed and headed into our room. After I was ready for bed, Kay, who was still wearing her bikini, said she couldn't sleep and wondered if I would mind if she went for a late swim.

"I don't mind," I said. "Want me to join you?"

"No," she said. "Someone needs to stay here with the boys. I shouldn't be too long."

"Okay," I said. She got up and headed out the door. Since our third-floor suite overlooked the pool and jacuzzi, I grabbed my camera and placed it on its tripod. I loved taking pictures and video of my wife when she wasn't looking. She was the most beautiful woman in the world to me and I simply enjoyed watching her. I started the camera and zoomed in after I saw her walk into the fenced-off pool area.

She slipped into the water and swam around for a while, then got out. She dried herself off and sat in one of the lounge chairs along the pool. After a while, I saw movement and zeroed in - Dan had just entered the pool area, still in his shorts and t-shirt. He sat next to her and they talked for a while.

I thought I saw her look up at our suite, as if she was checking to see if I was watching. I knew the windows were tinted and I was far enough back from them in the darkened room that she wouldn't have seen me. Then she bent over and seemed to give him a kiss. I zoomed in to get a closer shot, but she and Dan got up out of their chairs and walked out of the pool area together and I wasn't able to get a clear shot.

I thought that maybe Kay was on her way back up to our suite, so I turned off the camera and took it off the tripod. I laid back on the bed, processing what I just saw. Was she cheating on me with some guy we just met?

I looked at the dresser and saw that she had left her phone behind. For a moment, I considered opening it up to see what she was doing, but I changed my mind. I didn't want to invade her privacy only to learn there was nothing going on.

I waited and waited, but Kay never showed up. Damn, I wondered. How long does it take to get into an elevator to the third floor? Two hours later, she walked into our bedroom and I could tell something was different. For starters, she was sweaty and smelled... different. I couldn't quite place the odor, though.

"About time you came back up," I said. "I saw you leave the pool area a couple hours ago."

"Sorry," she said. "Dan came down and we talked for a bit, then went into the restaurant and had a few drinks and chatted. I guess I lost track of the time." Damn, I thought. The bitch just lied to me. I know what alcohol smells like, and she certainly didn't have any alcohol on her breath.

"I've been wanting you for so long," I said, taking her in my arms. I put a hand into her bikini bottoms and could feel the moisture in her pussy. She smiled and slipped her bottoms off. After she removed her top, she laid on the bed and spread her legs wide. I could see her pussy lips were red and swollen.

"Come here, baby," she said. "I need you to eat me out so bad. I want your tongue inside my pussy, baby." I loved giving her oral sex and wasn't about to turn down an offer like that. I got on the bed with her and kissed her flat stomach and worked my way between her legs. I couldn't help noticing that her sparse pubic hair was damp and when I opened her up with my fingers, I got the shock of my life.

I saw what looked like smears of off-white, gooey liquid on her lower lips and put a finger inside her. She was wetter that I could ever remember. I pulled my finger out and looked at the stuff that came out with it. There was no doubt about what it was, and no doubt that it didn't come from me.

"Come on, baby," she moaned. "I'm horny and I need you to eat me out." Suddenly, I had no desire to ever touch her again and I started getting sick to my stomach. I couldn't believe what I just heard - she actually wanted me to eat her lover's cum from her pussy. The BITCH!

I got up and bolted for the bathroom. I closed and locked the door and barely made it to the toilet before I threw up. It seemed like I was throwing up everything I had eaten all week. Kay tapped on the door.

"Sweetie," she said. "Are you alright?"

"I'm sick to my stomach," I said in between dry heaves. After I finished, I washed my hands several times to make sure I got all of her lover's goo off of me. I washed my face and sat back down on the toilet. How long has this been going on, I asked myself. Why would she do this to us? It's not like I was gone all the time and I certainly didn't let myself get out of shape.

Why? Why, why, why, I asked myself over and over. It's amazing the things that go through a man's mind at a time like this. Was my whole marriage a sham? Are the boys even mine? Damn her. I'm not even sure how long I sat there contemplating all this. Eventually, she tapped on the door again.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

"Sweetie, do I need to call a doctor for you?" she asked quietly.

"No, I'll be out in a bit," I said. Making sure I was cleaned up, I sprayed some Lysol in the bathroom to cover up the smell of my vomit and walked back into the bedroom. I had no desire to look at the woman I thought I would grow old with. She tried to approach me, but I waved her off. We laid back down on the bed and for the first time in our married life, I rolled away from her without even so much as a goodnight kiss.

"I love you," she said quietly. I said nothing in return. "Goodnight," she finally said before turning on her side. I thought I heard her sob a few times but I simply didn't care anymore.

Finally, Saturday rolled around and I got myself up out of the bed. I didn't get much sleep the night before and what sleep I did get was filled with nightmares of Kay and Dan fucking in the bed with me laying there, unable to move, helpless to do anything. I said nothing to Kay, and did my business in the bathroom. I had promised to take the kids to Disneyland, and nothing Kay could do would make me break that promise.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Kay asked as we got dressed. "I hope you're feeling better than last night."

"I feel like shit right now," I growled.

"Maybe you should stay here today," she said. I shook my head.

"I promised to take the boys to Disneyland and that's what I intend to do," I said. "At least I don't break my promises." She recoiled a bit from that, but said nothing. We got dressed and took the boys downstairs for breakfast, saying almost nothing to each other.

Dan came to our table as we ate. He grabbed a chair and sat at the corner between Kay and I. For a moment, I thought I saw a smirk on his face as he did so. Kay looked at him, all smiles. I wanted to rip his fucking head off.

"So, what's on your agenda for the day?" he asked.

"We're going to Disneyland," Kay said.

"Oh, that sounds like fun," he said. "Mind if I tag along?" I couldn't believe the nerve of this asshole.

"What about your convention?" I asked, hoping I sounded neutral enough to keep the two cheaters off guard.

"Oh, it's just a bunch of boring seminars today," he said. "I've heard all that stuff before."

"Well, Dan, I think Shane wanted to make this a family outing," Kay said, looking at me. Good for her, I thought, even though it was a bit too late. Dan shrugged his shoulders.

"That's right, Dan," I said. "I promised MY family a day at Disneyland, and that's what I'm going to give them."

"I understand," he said. "Family is the most important thing." Yeah, I thought. Too bad you didn't think of that while you were screwing my wife last night. "Maybe next time," he added. I don't think so, I thought to myself. "You guys have a good time," he said, standing up. We stood up as well, as we had all finished our breakfast. As we left, I thought I saw him signal Kay, telling her to call him later.

"What's gotten into you?" she asked me as we got on the bus for Disneyland. "You were so cold to Dan."

"I could ask the same of you, dear wife," I said, emphasizing the word, wife. "Or should I be asking, 'who's' gotten into you?"

"Shane, that's not nice," she said, pouting.

"Please," I said sarcastically. "Look," I added, trying to sound calm, "let's just have a good day for the boy's sake, okay?"

"Okay, Shane," she said. "I don't know what it is that's gotten you so upset lately, but whatever it is, I'm sorry, okay?"

"Yeah," I said in a neutral tone of voice. Normally, I would've hugged and kissed her and we would've put our differences behind us, but not this time. After what she tried to do to me last night, I didn't even want to touch her or look at her. And there was no way she was going to sweet-talk her way out of this. She sat back, deflated, perhaps upset that her attempt to get me to warm up to her didn't work.

"I hope you're not going to be mad for the rest of our vacation," she said. I looked at her, saying nothing.

We spent the day at Disneyland, and I made sure the boys had a good time. I pretty much ignored Kay for much of the trip, but tried to remain civil for the boys' sake. It wasn't easy, but I think I managed to pull it off. More than once, however, I saw her texting someone on her phone. Was she texting Dan? Who knows, I thought.

It was a fairly tired family that crawled back on the bus that afternoon. I looked at Kay after we got seated.

"Well, did you have a good day?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"Yes, I did," she said. "It would've been better if you had actually spoken to me, though."

"Sorry," I said. "I'm still not feeling that good from last night," I added.

"Maybe you should try to get a good night's sleep tonight," she said.

"Yeah, maybe," I said. Right, I thought. As if a good night's sleep will take away your cheating. Bitch.

We rode the rest of the way in silence and grabbed dinner when we got back to the hotel. When we got in the room, I decided to try one last time with Kay. I approached her and wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm sorry I've been such a bear," I said. "Why don't we put the kids to bed and enjoy some private make-up time together."

"I'd love to, dear," she said. "But my period started up just a bit ago. I'm sorry." What? I asked myself. I'm no doctor, but I'm not stupid. I knew her last period just ended a week before we left Pittsburgh. What kind of a game is she playing?

"I'm sorry too," I said. "Well, I'm bushed. I think I'm going to lay down for a bit."

"Why don't you do that, dear?" she said. "If you don't mind, I'm going to go down to the pool for a while."

"Yeah, go ahead," I said, resigned to the fact that she would probably be in Dan's bed getting fucked within the next half hour. I watched as she walked out the door, still wearing her shorts and t-shirt. I pulled out my camera and set it up to see if I could catch them together.

Sure enough, they met at the pool. This time, I zoomed in to get a close-up. As I watched, they kissed, his hand on her ass, then talked for a while before leaving. These weren't the actions of people who had just met. This time I got clear pictures and video. I was certain they were heading back to his room. I sat on the bed and thought about what I should do. Part of me wanted to find his room number and go beat his ass, but I knew I'd only end up in jail. Then I saw she left her purse and phone on the dresser.

I picked up her phone and saw it was locked. I knew her passphrase was either John or Robert's birthday, so I tried using the month and day of John's birthday. Bingo! I was in. I started going through her text messages and that's when I knew what was going on.

From what I could tell, the two of them had been going at it hard and heavy for the last year. As it turned out, Dan was Acme's representative for the clinic she worked for and made regular stops there every other week. During that time, they engaged in quickies whenever they could find enough time.