All Comments on 'Museum Trip'

by Toolmo

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

Thanks for posting the story babe...it's awesome! I miss chatting with you. "Kristie" just read it with me. As she was standing beside me I slid my hand around her thigh and started carressing it. It wasn't long before she undid her jeans. I watched her slide her hand inside her panties and started playing. She started reading it outloud and I pulled down her panties and started kissing and licking her ass and fingering her pussy from behind. SHe got so wet. I haven't let her cum yet though. When we finished she undressed as I type this to you and shes sitting on edge of the desk next to me, I just kissed her thigh, her hands are tugging on her tits, and as soon as i send this and push the keyboard tray in, shes going to straddle my legs and lay back on the desk infront of me so I can finish her off...shes just dripping and I can't wait to taste her! she says hi and she wishes you were here....SO DO I!

girlygirl_76girlygirl_76over 16 years ago
So Hot Hun!

Thanks for posting the story sweetie! We get off all the time on it... Wish you were here to help us!

XOXOX

"Kristie"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous