All Comments on 'Music and Sex'

by KimmyKari

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 11 years ago
Very Interesting And Highly Erotic...

...Piece of storytelling, althought I would have liked to know some specifics about Kim a little earlier. It would have helped in setting up their comparative sizes for the wonderful sex scenes you described. But I love the way you are developing the storyline, its gradually allowing a much fuller view of her background and her wants and desires as well. Thanks for sharing Kim and Karri and please write more about these two soon!

DebbieDebutanteDebbieDebutantealmost 11 years ago
I agree with Jocelyn. Stunning story.

Xxx

Debbie

William smythWilliam smythalmost 11 years ago
A nice start

We need more people writing and posting stories on the theme of transsexuals, transgenders and cross dressers.

You are a promising adddition to the ranks of those few that post stories as well concieved and well written as this one. I'll be waiting for your next one.

Here's a tip: check out Joscelyn2tg. She would serve you well as a role model.

KimmyKariKimmyKarialmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I love your opinions and take every constructive comment to heart. It makes me really happy when someone enjoys what I write and, although this story is about a controversial subject shunned by many, I will be posting more of it soon.

Hugs and kisses,

Kimmy

griffin57griffin57almost 11 years ago
Great

Could almost hear the music in between sighs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Aww this was so cute!!! I loved it, and it kinda is my (male) fantasy to be a cute boy like that.

Rapier875Rapier8755 months ago

The only disappointment is that there isn't a Part 2 !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous