Music and Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a breath wondering if her words were genuine or not but, being next to her felt so right that I just didn't care.

"But you haven't cum yet," she said touching my nose with her finger. "And I want you to be as happy as I am right now."

"No, I haven't" I whispered while brushing that beautiful blonde hair from her forehead, "but feeling you..., holding you and sensing your pleasure; that was even better than having an orgasm. I don't know how to describe it but this is the best sex I've ever had!"

She pulled me close and hugged me. "Oh my God Kimmy, you are truly incredible!"

That night I kept waking to see if she was really next to me and wondered how such a breathtaking woman could choose to be with a boy who was often mistaken for a girl. The truly gorgeous ones always went for the rich, tall, dark, handsome guys and, at five foot ten, a hundred and thirty pounds, blonde hair and only the slightest hint of 'peach fuzz', I was the little kid girls were merely curious about. But she was there. I could touch her. It wasn't a dream and I finally drifted off into a deep luxurious sleep.

##

12