Musical Dorm Rooms Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's it," he laughed and started bouncing on me.

"Hey, that's helping," I replied, "I couldn't get all the way in because she isn't used to a man-sized dick."

Jim jumped off of me then and yanked the covers off as I rolled onto my back to protect myself better. Mike was sitting on my desk drinking a coffee and laughing as Jim struck the crane stance from Karate Kid. When Mike asked where Buck was, Jim and I were laughing too hard to fight, so he helped me up and I pointed to the note I'd written earlier that morning. I don't think Mike had even put two and two together when Buck walked in the door, looking smug and disheveled at the same time. He reached his fist toward me for a fist bump as he told me that he owed me big time. I told him to hand me a coffee and we'd call it even, having spotted a tray of coffees on the desk next to Mike.

Buck handed me a coffee and took one for himself and, as we took our first sips, Mike raised his cup and made a toast to one hell of a night. Buck answered as our cups were raised with "And one hell of a morning, too."

12