All Comments on 'Muslim Women Love Christian Men'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
crap

You psycho

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Muslim Chicks are Hot!!

They shave their snatch and are always game for adventurous fuck because they know if they get married to a true believer, they will almost never get a chance to get fucked in the ass or some other nasty way!! My youth was spent exclusively deflowering Muslim chicks an I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Idiot Submits Again!

Samuelx is a seriously ill psychopath who is in dire need of psychological help before he self-destructs. Obviously he is a juvenile / teenager who is a self-proclaimed hater of all elements of the human race.

The cut and paste, evil, and racist diatribes that Samuelx submits to Literotica.com are clear indications that he is a dangerous psychopath juvenile / teenager who is a danger to all concerned in his community.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mental Case

Literotica need to ban this seriously ill person from their site, this is no joke. SamuelX has major problems and he need to be in a mental ward. There is no rhyme or reason to his so called writing, basically copy and paste. He should not be near women and animals because he is a danger to them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...