All Comments on 'Must You Solve Everything With Sex? Ch. 03'

by Satolep

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
bharalundbharalundalmost 10 years ago
lisa

If lisa was a real woman i would fuck her brains in.

oshawoshawalmost 10 years ago

Public Service Announcement:

Many of you are unaware of the controversy waging in the Loving Wives category. Laurel, the owner of the website has made it abundantly clear of her intention to banish stories that are described as BTB/Revenge/Cheating/Consequences to other categories unless harassment of cuckold/wife sharing stories cease.

She is giving us the opportunity to police our own category to allow all factions to co-exist in LW. What has to stop is the automatic “1" bombing of stories that do not gratify you and the hateful comments that ensues to authors that only desires to entertain those with a difference in gratification than yours.

Shortly put, if a particular story does not meet your philosophical standards then just ignore it and allow others the same courtesy that you expect.

We hope by showing a good faith effort in return, we will be allowed to continue publishing BTB/Revenge/Cheating/Consequences stories without fear of being reassigned to other categories.

Thank you,

oshaw

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nasty Whore

Nasty story, nasty scores, sorry but I don't care about these people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous