Mutant X

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Jesse Kilmartin stood outside Brennan's room. He was looking into the room and saw Brennan fast asleep. Brennan looked so gorgeous. Simply beautiful. Jesse had always been attracted to women. Heck, he had a secret tryst with Shalimar Fox once. He also had a thing with a rogue female mutant named Lexa Pearce. Still, whenever he saw Brennan his heart beat and stuff. Jesse had acknowledged to himself that he was bi-sexual. He had confessed it to Shalimar and Emma as well as Adam. They were cool with it. He didn't know how macho man Brennan Mulwray would react to having a bi-sexual man as one of his teammates. He was still standing there, looking at Brennan when he felt a pair of hands on his back. He turned around.

It was Shalimar.

Shalimar looked at Jesse. He was so damn gorgeous. She once had a thing with him. Their thing didn't work out but they remained friends. He had recently told her about his bisexuality, even though he had never had sex with a man. Shalimar still had hopes of "converting" Jesse.

"Hello, lover." she said. She came up behind Jesse and kissed him on the neck.

"Hi, Shal." he said. He turned around and looked at her. His beautiful face was sad and immediately her heart melted. She could never resist Jesse Kilmartin, no matter how hard she tried.

"What's up?" she asked.

"I just can't believe how close we came to disaster today." he told her.

She could tell he was feeling down. "Let's go to bed." she said. She smiled at him. "I know how to cheer you up."

Jesse Kilmartin looked at her and briefly thought about it. He was a bi-curious man who had only been with women. The guy he wanted was most likely one of those macho homophobes. Why not be with the beautiful woman who desired him? He took Shalimar's hand in hers.

"Let's go." he said.

Jesse and Shalimar hurriedly went to Shalimar's room. She started undressing him the moment he came in. She practically ripped his clothes off. He stood naked before her and she admired his lean, muscular physique. He was so gorgeous. He smiled shyly at her. That vulnerable smile of his could make her do anything. She came to him and kissed him. She just had to have him. She kissed his face, his chest and all over his body. He lay on the bed while she pleasured him. She knew just what to do. She took his cock in her hand and pumped it up. She started to lick it tenderly at first then she was greedily sucking his cock into her mouth. She teased his cock and made him feel amazing pleasures. It wasn't long before he came and she drank his seed. She drank Jesse Kilmartin's precious cum. The seed of Jesse. His essence. His manly juice. She sucked him dry then straddled him.

She climbed on top of him, wanting to feel him inside her. Jesse looked at the wild, beautiful woman who was on top of him. The sight of her aroused him greatly. He felt his cock enter her flesh as she went down and impaled herself upon his cock. She began to bounce up and down on his cock. He fucked her like this for awhile, then they changed positions and he took her doggy-style. They went at it for a long time, until their reserves of stamina were exhausted.

Shalimar lay in bed with Jesse, her head resting on his chest. "How was it?" she asked.

"Awesome." he said. He kissed her on the forehead.

She smiled at him. Such a handsome and wonderful young man. He was not gonna slip through her fingers. "Wanna go again?" she asked a few minutes later.

Jesse laughed. "Are you trying to kill me?"

She looked at him and smiled. "I could think of worse ways to go."

Jesse tried to look thoughtful as she pulled him closer. He didn't think about Brennan for the rest of the day.

12