Painting Ms. Belding's McMansion

Story Info
A college man, home for the summer, paints the neighbors house.
4.8k words
4.72
12.9k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/* Note to Readers:

All characters in this story are fictitious, over 18 and consenting in their actions.

No insults are meant to any architects or builders who happen to build homes over 4000 square feet with lots of amenities but few architectural style points.

The story is told by Mike. He's just finished his second year at college and he's home for the summer, living with his parents.

I hope you enjoy the story...

*/

A New Opportunity Emerges

"Good morning, Mike," said my mother as I walked into the kitchen on his first day of summer break. My name is Mike Adams, and I just finished my second year of college. I was looking forward to relaxing for a few months until the college grind started up again. Like most of my buddies, I decided to head back home for the summer to be back with my family. I hoped I could potentially pick up some work to help me save some spending money for the coming school year.

"Good morning, Mom," I answered scratching the back of my head, still half asleep at almost 9:30.

Mrs. Adams watched as her son walked through the kitchen and poured a giant bowl of cereal. She was struck by how time had passed so quickly. It seemed like only a few years ago, he was a 5-year-old and now he was a 6'4" muscular man who would soon be graduating college.

Mike had inherited his mother's good looks with dark hair, brown eyes, and a chiseled jaw line. His years playing high school baseball and basketball left him with an admirable physique that was on full display as he walked around the kitchen in his boxers. While Mike stumbled around fixing his breakfast, his mom wasted no time tactfully bringing up the topic of summer work.

"You know, we have a new neighbor who bought the Morrison's house," Mrs. Adams mentioned in her usual cheerful tone, "I bumped into her while I was out for my walk last week."

"Really, why did the Morrison's move?" I asked, surprised to hear that they had moved after living there only 5 years.

"He got transferred for work and they needed to uproot the family and move to the east coast," my mom answered, "I guess he got a nice promotion."

"So, who's the new neighbor?" I asked, trying to feign interest in the neighborhood gossip.

"Her name is Carol Belding," Mom replied, "Carol is a big shot realtor, she's in her mid-thirties and she's rattling around that big house all by herself."

"Hmm," I replied, while crushing nearly an entire box of frosted cheerios, and reading my phone.

"She mentioned that she is going to paint the house this summer and asked if I knew anyone who could do it," my mom continued, "I don't blame her for wanting to paint it; the terrible green color it is now never really fit the neighborhood."

"She's a realtor, doesn't she know a bunch of painters?" I asked, halfway participating in the conversation.

"You know, I thought the same thing," Mom laughed, "so I asked her that very question."

"She told me that her guys quoted her $12,000 to repaint the house. In her view, that was outrageous because the house is only 4 years old. She mentioned that the trim is just fine so it's only the body of the house that needs painting."

"I thought maybe you could paint it for her," Mom added quietly.

"Mom, that house is huge. It would take me all summer if I were to do it by myself," I complained, "Not to mention, I'd need to erect scaffolding to make sure I didn't kill myself."

"I'm sure if you offered to paint it for her for $8,000, she would accept your bid. Where else are you going to make that kind of money in a few weeks?" Mom coached.

"I'd need $500 upfront to fund the scaffolding and equipment rental, I'd also need progress payments so that I have some spending money while I'm here," I countered, "I can't believe I'm even entertaining this."

"Why don't you put together a proposal, and I'll set up a meeting in the next day or two," Mom replied.

"Actually, having a job that paid $8,000 wouldn't be awful," I admitted, "I'll put a proposal together and have it ready for tomorrow."

I spent the rest of the day lining up the rental equipment and putting together my proposal. Fortunately, the local rental center had the scaffolding I needed along with a variety of paint sprayers and ladders. After a few hours, I had a professional proposal ready for presentation to Ms. Belding. I reviewed it with my parents and incorporated their feedback to prepare the final edit.

The next day, Mom had lined up a meeting with Ms. Belding to present the proposal. I put on a pair of khaki slacks and a nice golf shirt; then, hopped in my jeep to drive next door. I would have walked, but the house was on a 4 acre, wooded lot and it was set back from the street with a long driveway.

I pulled into the driveway and made my way through her wooded front yard to the house. The house was nicely situated in a large clearing. I parked my car, grabbed my folder and headed to the front door. As I approached, I noticed that Ms. Belding was already opening the front door to greet me.

Meeting Ms. Belding

"You must be Mike," she said with a warm smile, holding the door open.

"That's me," I replied, "Nice to meet you Ms. Belding."

"Oh please, call me Carol," she scolded as we shook hands in the entryway, "Coffee?"

"Actually, a diet coke would be awesome if you have it," I answered.

She turned and signaled for me to follow her back to the kitchen.

Carol, was a knockout. She was almost 6 feet tall, with a very fit build. I watched her round ass swing as we made our way to the kitchen. I noticed how graceful her calves and ankles were. She had a beautiful face that was framed by golden blonde hair. Her exotic look was completed by her light brown eyes that seemed to glow as she engaged with you.

I would classify the kitchen gourmet. It was well appointed with custom cabinets, granite counter tops and build in appliances with panels that matched the cabinetry. She pulled open a large cabinet door that turned out to be the refrigerator and pulled out a can of diet coke. She filled a glass with ice, then poured the can into the glass and handed it to me.

"Let's sit at the island and talk," she proposed, sweeping her arm to indicate where to sit.

I sat down and fumbled with my folder a bit. Honestly, I was a little intimidated by Carol's good looks. Not only was she a stunner, but her perfume was also intoxicating. I couldn't seem to get enough of her scent. I was not focused on her painting project at all; I had to pull myself together.

"I brought two copies of my proposal, Carol," I started, handing her my two-page proposal.

"Two pages," Carol smiled, "I like that it is so concise."

"Yes Ma'am," I smiled back, "I didn't see a need to over complicate this."

"Is this your price? $8,000?" Carol asked, her eyes focused on the second page.

"Um, well yes, I am proposing a total fee of $8,000," I answered, "but I think we should talk through the entire proposal if we could."

"Done," Carol said, "you have a deal."

"But Ma'am, we haven't talked about the advance," I interrupted.

"Please, Mike, call me Carol," She said smiling, "Ma'am makes me feel like I'm your mother or something. How about I pay you $2,000 up front. I bet you must buy supplies and rent some equipment."

"I do, but my proposal was $500 for rentals and supplies," I explained, negotiating against myself.

"I saw that, I don't think that's enough," Carol countered, "Mike, I have a lot of experience here, and you'll discover I'm a bit of a control freak. It might be best to just agree with me and close the sale."

"So, we have a deal then?" I said holding out my hand to shake on it.

"When can you start," She asked, shaking my hand.

"I can start bright and early Monday morning," I answered, collecting my proposals and closing up my folder.

"Let me get you a check for the downstroke," Carol said.

Then, she walked over to the kitchen desk and started filling out a check.

"Here you go," she said handing me a check for $2000, "why don't we walk around the house so you can make sure you haven't missed anything.

Carol opened the sliding doors in the kitchen, and we walked out on to the patio. The backyard was well landscaped and stunning. There was a nicely appointed outdoor kitchen sitting next to an Olympic sized pool.

"Do you like to swim, Mike?" Carol asked, "I love to go for a dip on these hot, humid summer days."

"It looks fantastic," I replied.

"Well, you can use the pool whenever you like," Carol offered, "But you have to be O.K. sharing it with your boss."

"My boss?" I asked.

"Me, silly," Carol replied, "I'm your new boss; I can be a little demanding."

"My objective is to make sure your satisfied Ms. Belding," I replied with a smile.

I was hoping she picked up on my double entendre. Her smirk told me that she didn't miss it.

"By the way, Mike, what are you studying in college," Carol changed the subject.

"I'm a finance major," I answered, "but I plan on starting my own company someday."

"Impressive!" Carol replied, "let's walk around the rest of the house, shall we?"

We took a tour around the outside of the house. I didn't see anything that caused me concern. It was going to be a straight-forward job. As we got back to the front door, I shook Carol's hand and thanked her for her business.

"8 a.m. on Monday?" Carol asked.

"Absolutely," I replied.

"Good, I'll have coffee and fresh croissants waiting for you," Carol promised, "I don't have any appointments on Monday, so I'll be here all day in case you have any questions."

"Fantastic," I answered as I opened my car door, "your house is absolutely stunning by the way. Expect for the color, of course."

"I'm looking forward to having you as my new employee, Mike," Carol replied, "we're going to get along great together."

I hopped back in my car and started the engine. As I made my way down the driveway, I wondered what Carol looked like naked. I found her assertiveness sexy, and was more than willing to be bossed around by such a stunner.

"I wouldn't mind being sexually harassed by my new boss," I laughed as I drove down the driveway.

"Stop Ms. Belding, I'm a virgin," I joked crudely.

What do you expect, I'm a 21-year-old college kid. My entire body is a raging hormone.

Weekend Fantasy

I spent the weekend fantasizing about my new "boss", Carol. In my fantasy, I was outside setting up the scaffolding when I heard her call me from the pool area.

"Mike, would you come here for a moment," she asked, "I have something with which I need your help."

"On my way, Carol," I yelled back, and made my way to the pool.

When I got to the pool, I found Carol lying on her stomach suntanning. The top of her bikini was untied to avoid a tan line across her back. The top still covered her tits. It was sandwiched between her tits and the lounge on which she was reclining.

"What can I do for you, Carol," I asked, while sneaking a view of her bikini clad ass.

"I'm very stressed about these rising interest rates and the impact on my real-estate business," she started, "you said you're a finance major, I'm hoping you can relieve my stress."

As she finished her sentence, she rolled over on the lounge, revealing her big, bare tits to me. I tried not to stare but I was quickly losing the battle. Carol reached down and untied one side of her bikini bottoms, then the other. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

As I continued to watch, she casually removed her bikini bottoms watching my eyes as she did. I couldn't help but look down to discover her pussy. It was shaved except for a small tuft of blonde hair that was manicured into a triangle just above her clit. She was fucking perfect.

"How are your oral skills," she asked, "as your new boss, I'm anxious to find out."

"Right now?" I asked, my cock quickly expanding to raging hard-on status.

"Yes, here and now," she replied, "I'm betting you're no amateur with those looks and that body."

I didn't need to be told twice. I crawled onto the lounge chair between my new boss's thighs and got to work. Her scent was intoxicating. Especially after she spent the last hour sweating in the sun. I kissed her gently first. Then, I started lightly licking the folds of her labia. I made sure to get every nook and cranny before I even approached her emerging clit. I felt her hands rest on either side of my head and knew that she was the type of woman who was going to take control, guiding me until she got exactly what she wanted.

"How do I taste, Mike?" she asked, smiling down at me while I serviced her, "do you like it or are you doing it just because I'm your boss."

"You taste delicious, Ms. Belding," I said softly, "I like pleasing my boss, it's good for career longevity."

"Good boy," she moaned, "if this goes well, we can add it to your job description and discuss bonus potential."

"That's it, Mike, eat your boss's pussy like a good boy," Carol hissed, "I'm more relaxed already."

I felt my balls release and warm jets of semen land on my bare stomach and chest. I was in my bedroom, lying in bed, jacking off my morning wood. My fantasy had served its purpose, I had blown my load and could now go on about my day. At least until afternoon, when I'd probably be jacking myself off again to the fantasy of serving my new boss as her boy toy.

This summer job had all sorts of perks, and I was getting paid like a prince to boot.

Monday Morning

I arrived at 7:30 on Monday morning. I had rented a truck to carry the scaffolding, the painting equipment, and supplies. I had been up and at it since dawn, it felt good to be ahead of schedule. I wanted to impress my new boss lady.

I hopped out of the truck and started about the task of unloading all the scaffolding and equipment. I guess I was making enough racket that Carol heard me from inside the house.

"Good morning, Mike," I heard her cheerful voice behind me.

I turned to see her standing outside the front door. She was wrapped in a dressy robe, her feet in slippers, with a cup of coffee in hand.

"I have coffee and croissants inside as promised," she offered, as if her beauty wasn't enough on its own.

"Don't get hard, don't get hard" my internal voice was chanting.

"That sounds fantastic, Carol," I replied, looking up from the scaffold I was assembling, "can I finish this corner before I come in?"

"Absolutely!" Carol answered, "Me casa es su casa, or something like that. Just come in whenever you like, the door is always open."

I finished my scaffold work, walked through the front door, and found Carol in the kitchen.

"Wow, do you always have a spread like this?" I asked looking at the croissants, fresh fruit, and a variety of other baked goods siting out on the island.

"I've got my staff coming by today for our weekly meeting," Carol explained, "we spend the morning discussing each property in the portfolio. They will be here around 10 a.m. and I expect them be gone by about 2 p.m. or so."

"After lunch, many of them hang around to drink my wine and lounge by the pool," Carol laughed, "hopefully a bunch of older women won't distract you."

"I'll likely be on the other side of the house," I replied, "you don't need to worry about me crashing the party."

"Nonsense," she said, "I'll introduce you at the right moment. After all, you're part of my team now, right?"

"Thanks boss," I said with a smile, "Do you mind if I take my coffee outside, I want to get started before the sun gets to full strength. It's going to be a warm one today."

"Don't let me hold you up," she replied, "I have iced coffee too if you prefer."

"I'm good with this Ma'am," I answered.

"There's that Ma'am word again," she sighed, "I'm going to give you a warning this time; but if you keep calling me Ma'am, I'm going to have to put on my HR hat and discipline you."

"Sorry Boss," I chided, "I don't want to end up in HR on my first day."

"Carry on, then," she said, waving her hand to send me off.

I was growing a chubby after hearing her say she'd have to discipline me. My mind immediately snapped to my fantasy scene, where I was being asked to orally pleasure my boss as part of my daily duties.

"Down boy," I whispered to myself as I headed back outside to get to work.

Day One: Early Afternoon

Things were going well. I had the scaffolding up on the east side of the house. All the paint equipment was up and running. The top 8 feet of the house were painted with the neutral "sand" color that Carol wanted. If things continued like this, it was going to be the easiest $8,000 I ever made.

It was all of 90 degrees outside. I had elected to lose my shirt; so, I was painting in just a pair of old white gym shorts that were now splattered with "sand" colored paint. A slight breeze came by occasionally which kept me from being covered in sweat. It felt good to be outside rather than sitting in some air-conditioned office.

I heard voices and loud laughter coming from the back of the house. It was clear that Carol's team meeting had moved to the pool area. It always amazes me how loud a group of women can be. I wasn't eavesdropping but I couldn't help hearing most of their idle gossip.

"Mike, can I grab you for a minute," I heard Carol's voice calling up from below.

I looked down and saw Carol standing there in a black bikini. She was waving me down with her right hand, a glass of rose in her left hand.

"Jesus," I whispered to myself, and turned toward the house and adjusted my junk. I wanted to push it as far down as I could to keep it from springing up if I lost control of myself. Then, I climbed down the side of the scaffold to join Carol on the ground. She looked incredible in her black bikini, even better that I had fantasized.

"You have to show me how to get some of these," she said, running her index finger down my abdominal muscles, "it's been a while since I've seen a washboard like yours."

"Thanks," I mustered, trying to keep from letting her get me excited.

"I can't wait to introduce you to the team," she smiled, almost like she was proud.

"Let me grab my shirt," I said.

"No worries, we're all in our swimsuits," Carol interrupted, "you don't want to be over dressed."

We rounded the corner of the house and walked across the patio toward the pool. As we did, I saw a half-dozen ladies in swimsuits, drinking wine. All of them were in their mid-thirties. They were clearly professionals who were enjoying some downtime by the pool in their bikinis. It was a very attractive crowd.

"Ladies, this is my new painter, Mike," Carol said, introducing me to her team.

"I bet he is, Carol," a striking, tall brunette said while flashing a smile, "when does he rip off the breakaway shorts, when the music starts?"

I nodded at the Chippendale reference, lowering my head, and laughing along with them.

"You're embarrassing us all, Val," Carol scolded, "do I need to separate you from that rose again?"

"Hey, I brought this rose," Val laughed, "the stuff you serve isn't fit to drink."

"Mike, this motley group is the rest of my team," Carol said, holding my arm as I stood next to her.

"Team, this is Mike, he's getting rid of the awful green," Carol continued, "so far he's been an exemplary employee."

"Hi ladies," I said with a smile and a wave.

I felt like a baby seal who had been thrown into a shark tank. These tipsy thirty-something babes were devouring me with their eyes. I could feel their gaze landing everywhere, including my crotch.

"Have a seat, Mike," Val said, "are you in college, what's your major?"

I sat down with the ladies and took inventory of the group. There were blondes and brunettes, an Asian and an African American. It was a "target rich environment". We talked for a few minutes. They all mentioned their names, but I couldn't quite remember everyone.

12