Mutual Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,863 Followers

Kathy seemed to be totally relaxed as she lay with her eyes' closed and appeared to be falling asleep until I herd her giggle as David continued to kiss around her ankles. I could hear Kathy telling David to turn the light out. David got up and hit the light switch and I could see any longer. I could only make out David's huge figure getting back in the bed next to my wife. I decided I would return to the guest room.

Just as I started moving away from the window, I noticed something that seemed a little different from normal. For the very first time in more than two years my cock was as hard as a rock at the moment. I stopped dead in my tracks and started to unzip my pants and feel it for myself. I walked back into the house and laid back on the guest bed and began stroking my hard cock and it felt wonderful. Something in my head told me to yell out for Kathy to come here and sit on me as I continued to stroke myself. I had a vision in my head of seeing Kathy as she was funked by David as I began to jerk myself off at a faster pace.

My cock felt so good as I continued to jerk myself off and thinking about Kathy with that giant cock sliding inside her pussy. The vision came into view of David's cock planted deep inside my wife spilling its thick potent seed inside my wife's belly. Just as I was imagining this vision, I shot one of the thickest loads of cum across the bed with most of it landing on my leg and the blanket next to me.

It seemed like some sort of miracle as I lay their wondering why after all this time I was able to achieve an erection. I was still semi-hard as I got up out of bed and grabbed a towel from the bathroom and started to undress myself thinking how excited Kathy would be when I told her what had happen.

I thought maybe I gave my permission for Kathy to take on a lover a little premature as I lay back down on the bed. My cock was getting hard again as I started to stroke myself again thinking about the whole situation. My wife Kathy is laying in our bed right now with a black lover as I lay here in the guest room stroking my now hard cock. I decided to make myself cum one more time before going to sleep and thinking how exciting it was going to be telling Kathy I could get an erection.

I woke up the next morning which was Sunday and looked at the clock which read a little past seven and seen the sun shining in the window. I lay there for a moment thinking it might be nice going out to breakfast with my wife when I remembered the events that took place last night. My wife was still in the master bedroom with this black guy she had fucked last night.

I could hear the shower running in the master bath as I got up putting pants on and walking into the hallway to see if David were still here. As I walked down the hall, I noticed a black man sitting on the sofa in the living room and decided to walk in and introduce myself. Just as I walked in and said hello, the man got up and introduced himself as Kathy's friend David and he said he had knew all about me from Kathy and had been looking forward to meeting me. I felt a little relief as I shook his hand which was much larger than my own. As a matter of fact, this man was much larger than I as I stood there shacking his had which had a firm grip I might add.

I asked David what he thought about Kathy and he answered back saying she was a wonderful woman and how they had a lot in common. David told me I had a really nice house and wondered how long I had lived here and how long Kathy had been staying here. David's statement caught me by surprise as I thought about what he had just said. Before I had a chance to answer David, he told me it was really nice for an old college friend to let someone live in their house like I did for Kathy.

I didn't get a chance to answer that question as my wife walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel which barely covered her body. Kathy said it was nice that we had met referring to David and me and sat herself down next to David on the sofa. David leaned over and gave my wife a full kiss on the lips and I could see his tongue enter her as she sucked his tongue into her mouth.

Once the kiss ended, David spoke first by saying he had to sing at his church this morning and had to leave and asked Kathy if he could see her again on Monday evening and my wife answered him saying she would be delighted. Kathy and David got up and she walked him to the door. David embraced my wife again with another kiss and cupping her ass cheeks in his big hands before finally walking out the door.

Once David had left the house, my wife walked over and sat down on the sofa as she removed the towel that had been covering her body. I couldn't help notice all the red bite marks that were on Kathy's tits and neck area. I could see Kathy's pussy lips all red and puffy looking after the fucking she received the night before.

I spoke first by asking Kathy what David meant by me being an old college buddy that had let her stay here. Kathy seemed a little surprised by my question but soon answered by telling me she couldn't tell David the truth about us being married because what he might think of her as some kind of whore. She didn't think David would believe the story about our mutual agreement. Kathy decided that she wasn't going to tell David the truth right now.

I told her I didn't think she should have told David we were just old friends and that we agreed that this arrangement was to help our marriage sexually and thought she should have told him the truth. Kathy got up and came over sitting on my lap giving me a big kiss and a hug. I told Kathy I was able to achieve an erection last night and as a matter of fact I kept it for over an hour and I had cum twice.

Kathy laughed and told me that an erection was impossible and told me I was just jealous of her fucking David last night and told me not to tell any fibs. I told her it was true and said my cock was so hard last night I wanted to walk straight into the bedroom and push David aside and fuck her. Kathy just laughed again and told me she wanted to see me get hard right now and moved off my lap.

Kathy reached down unzipping my pants and started to stroke my cock with her little hand. I could feel excitement building up inside me as my wife's soft hand touched my soft cock and tried to get me hard but it wasn't working. Kathy laughed again as she let go of my cock and sat back in my lap putting her arms around me and said she loved me and knew how I felt last night about David being here and fucking her.

Kathy said it was problebly the shock of actually knowing she was getting fucked by a strange man that made me feel I had to tell a fib about the erection and not to worry about it. Kathy went on to tell me that after time I wouldn't feel the jealousy I felt last night and I would be able to accept David as my friend rather than a threat on my manhood.

Kathy kissed me again, this time very lovingly with much passion and as she broke the kiss she thanked me for letting her met David and told me how much she loved me. Kathy got up and said that she had a lot of work to do in the bedroom today and wanted me to help her. I didn't know what she meant by work in the bedroom but followed her into the room to find out.

Kathy said she wanted me to move all my clothes into the guest room closet because she was afraid that David would see them in here and start asking questions. Kathy went on to tell me that David was an ex-boxer and she was afraid of what he might do to me if he ever found out we were married. I reminded Kathy that we were married but she also reminded me about the agreement we had together so I started to help her move my clothes into the other closet.

While we were carrying my clothes to the other room, I brought up the subject of having an erection again and Kathy stopped dead in her tracks and told me to stop it now. Kathy told me I shouldn't even bring up the subject again because I was only making myself feel worse about my situation and that I shouldn't feel threatened by David.

Kathy reassured me that I was her husband and David would only be giving her what I couldn't in bed as we agreed. I asked Kathy if I have a right to tell her not to see David again and she stopped and looked at me and said if that is what I would like her to do than I won't see him anymore. I thought for a moment and said that isn't what I want and she could see him as long as she wishes.

Kathy knew I was still upset and stopped what she was doing and gave me a hug and said that after a few months I won't even think about David being here. All I really need to do at that moment was for an erection to happen and I would show my wife she didn't need a lover. What could I actually do at the moment other than say to Kathy she could no longer fuck another man after begging her for months to find a lover to fulfill her sexual needs? I couldn't back out of this now. My wife would never forgive me. I would just have to prove to her that I could fuck just as I use to when we were first married. Whatever made my cock hard last night was bound to happen again and I would prove to her that I could again give her all the sex she needs.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,863 Followers
12