My Adventure Ch. 07

Story Info
Housewife to slave; January's story.
5.2k words
4.61
26.5k
4
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayStar
RayStar
291 Followers

No, the story isn't over. In many ways, it is just beginning. I appreciate all of the feedback. I have deleted some of the public comments, since the writers have stated they didn't read the story from the beginning.

I think you need to start with the first one to get a sense of the people involved.

I probably explain how I feel about certain aspects more than I should, but I think it is important. The private messages emailed to me indicate that the readers like this, so I will continue, to the best of my memory, to tell you what I was feeling during this journey.

*

As I knelt on the front seat of the car, my barely covered ass at window level, I listened to January's story as I licked her pussy.

Her story was mixed with instructions. She would tell me to lick her ass. She wanted me to fuck her with my tongue and my fingers. She had me licking the full length of her lips over and over, and sucking and licking her clit.

She moved me around, never staying in one place for very long. I saw that she wasn't interested in cumming too fast. She was teasing herself with my mouth. She wanted a long, slow lesbian fuck.

Some parts of her story are sweet, and made me love my husband more than I ever had. Some parts were shocking and perverted, and made me love my husband more than I ever had. It was hard to separate my feelings.

Jack and January had a few talks. He explained things being different today. Dating wasn't dating these days. People met at the mall or at the convenience store, went to hang out at somebody's house and tried to hook up.

One person wasn't all that important and relationships didn't last because people moved quickly and easily from one person to another.

January understood some parts of this, but didn't get the subtle differences between then and now. Jack set a plan, telling her to dress up the next night. It was my night to work until closing, and everybody tended to go their own way on those nights.

Dressed up to a girl of 18 today is far different than it was when I was a girl. January heard the doorbell ring and answered it, wearing a short black skirt and a cream blouse. She opened the door to find her father, in a suit, holding flowers.

He took her out on a date. They had dinner. Jack asked her questions and talked to her. After dinner, they took a walk through the park. They sat on a bench and talked, listening to the sounds of the night.

Jack kissed her lightly and held her hand. January had never been treated this way and melted. Jack took her in his arms and danced with her. She whispered in his ear. "I want this date to go all the way."

Jack turned her face up and kissed her deep. He took her hand and crossed over to a hotel. He already had a room. Jack used everything he knew about seduction, brushing his fingers over her boobs as they kissed. running his hands slowly under her skirt, up the insides of her thighs.

He whispered in her ear that she was beautiful and sexy. He kissed her neck and hugged her, running his hands over her back, down to cup her ass. He tipped her face up and looked in her eyes.

When he was finished, she was panting and more than ready. He undressed her and kissed her all over. He licked between her legs until she was wet and her flower was open.

He moved up and demanded nothing of her. He moved slowly and deliberately, working his dick into her over long minutes until he was fully inside. He made love to her slowly, with long deep strokes.

He kissed her nipples and took his time. He felt her shake and felt sudden wetness on his cock. She had her first orgasm there in her father's arms. She said that she had never felt so alive and sexy.

She whispered in his ear, professing her love and begging for him to cum inside her. He let himself go, kissing her lips as he filled her pussy. Jack held her and kissed her for a long time after.

They cleaned up and made their way home. They actually talked about a story explaining where they were for the evening, but never used it because they didn't need it. They got home before anyone else.

January giggled at the empty house and kissed her dad long and deep before bouncing up the stairs. Jack took a shower and was coming downstairs as I was getting home. I never suspected a thing.

The next day, after everyone had gone, Jack called January downstairs. Sam was there with a friend. His name was John and by the time she got downstairs both were naked. She came into the kitchen wearing just a long t shirt.

She was shocked at the sight. Her father was naked under a fully open robe, drinking coffee. A large naked black man was pouring himself a cup, and another naked black was sitting at the table.

Jack told her to take off her clothes. She hesitated, and Jack stripped her. After spanking her, he turned her over to the 2 black men. For an hour, all 3 used her. She was taught to suck and fuck, and Jack even took her assginity, filling her ass with a load of cum.

John and Sam both had impressive cocks. They were bigger than Jack, longer and thicker. All 3 had bigger dicks than any of the boys she had experiences with.

After about 20 hard slaps on her naked ass, her face was nearly as red as her ass with embarrassment. Jack shoved 2 fingers into her roughly and announced she was ready to be fucked. John pulled her up and put her on the table.

She looked down as she felt John wipe the head of his cock up and down over her pussy lips. She felt the tip at her opening and he pushed hard, forcing half of his cock into her. She felt him filling her and let out a stifled scream.

To her surprise, she became accustomed to his cock quickly, and she watched, fascinated as the big black cock was sliding in and out of her. She saw her own lips grip his shaft stretched around his stroking dick. Her juices were flowing and she saw his cock getting wetter with each thrust.

Her concentration was broken by John, pulling her mouth to his cock. She opened her mouth to say something and it came out "mmmpth," as he pressed his cock between her open lips. John moved her to his liking, and her instincts were good.

She was getting the hang of it, and after a few minutes she was sucking better, drawing him in and swirling her tongue over the head. He suddenly withdrew and her pussy was empty.

The men switched places so fast that it took a minute to register that the new taste on her tongue wasn't Sam. It was herself that she was tasting. She liked it and began to go to work on the big dick. She had to stop several times when John pounded her pussy.

John couldn't hold back and shot his load into her. She felt him tighten, but didn't realize he had creamed her until she felt it flow down over her ass. Her dad came up and put his cock in her mouth as Sam moved around to take advantage of the empty tight young pussy.

He fucked into her wetness in several positions. He turned her over on her side and fucked her, put her on her feet, bent over the table and fucked her from behind and sat her on his lap, holding her waist, moving her up and down.

She sucked her father when he gave her his cock, but she was concentrating on the big dick inside her. Sam fucked away for a long time until he, too, filled her tiny pussy. She sucked him clean when he put her on her knees between his legs.

Her head was spinning and she barely had time to catch her breath when Jack pulled her up and bend her face down over the table. There was plenty of cum for lube and her dad coated his cock. She spread her legs to be entered again when Jack lined up with her ass and pressed forward.

She felt a jolt of pain as the head popped in, stretching her ass open. He stroked in and out until he was fully inside. January felt every bit of the experience, in pain for the entire event, gritting her teeth and accepting him into her tightest hole.

She cried out several times, but the cock just kept stroking in and out of her tight ass until she felt him slow and stop, tighten and a wetness filling her. It suddenly felt warm and inviting, and she wanted more even as she felt him soften and slip out, pulling cum dripping as he left.

John and Sam fucked her again.

When John and Sam left, Jack took her in his lap and they talked. He told her that he wanted her to know the difference between love and lust. Last night, she was a lover. Today, she was just a slut.

He explained that if she waited for the right guy, it would be romantic, and sex would be more about love. If she went for hook ups, she would feel more like she was being used and fucked.

She stirred in his lap as they talked. He felt her pussy and ass leaking cum onto his thighs. she reached down and played with her father's cock as they talked.

She told him that after her shock, she discovered that she liked making love, but she really loved to fuck. She wanted to get a lot better at it. January slipped down off his lap, going to her knees. She asked Jack to fuck her face.

Jack bent her over the table after she sucked his cock. She was drooling and wiggled her ass at him. He shoved his cock into her with one hard stroke and her body went into a spasm. She said it was the best orgasm she ever had in her life.

January screamed. She said, "fuck me!" Over and over, she slammed her pussy back into Jack's cock until she felt his cum squishing out of her. She laid across the table, breathing hard, until Jack slipped out.

"I love being a slut."

Jack grabbed her hair and forced her to her knees.

"A real slut isn't finished until she cleans up."

He shoved his cock in her mouth and had her lick his and her cum off until he was clean. He pushed her back and she sat down hard. She looked up at him, a crazed smile on her face.

"Fuck me, I love this."

Jack pulled her up and hugged her naked body to his, kissing her. He smacked her ass and told her he'd meet her in the shower. He called off work that day.

The 2 of them, father and daughter, spent the remainder of the day naked. He was a coach, a mentor and a master. He treated her like a slut for most of the day.

She sucked his cock until he filled her mouth with cum. He fucked her several times without cumming, probably since he had already drained his balls 3 times earlier in the day.

In between, he gave advice about her health, keeping herself clean, cocksucking and being her own person. She was already feeling empowered by her sexuality, and her confidence grew with his advice and instruction.

At 18, she felt ready to take on the world, and she asked a lot of questions and made some plans for her future. Her hesitation and shyness were going away fast, much faster than either of them expected.

Jack advised her to test herself and go on with her slut training at the same time. She agreed and Jack called Sam. January asked about the hushed conversation and her father just smiled.

"You'll find out tomorrow."

They had fucked and enjoyed each other for hours, but they knew the family would be coming in soon. They finished up with some kissing and groping and took another shower together.

They cleaned up and everything appeared normal to the rest of the family. Jack pulled January aside and told her to be ready the next morning. Sam would be picking her up.

Sam got to the house early the next day. The house was empty except for January. She came down and found Sam dressed, sitting at the table, drinking coffee. She stripped off her blouse and skirt, going to him in just her thong.

"Get dressed girl. Not here and not now."

Sam loaded her into his car and started driving. Sam told her to listen to him and do what he said. She smiled an evil smile and told him that she would do whatever she wanted to do.

They verbally battled for the entire ride. They argued about who was in charge. Sam told Jack later that the girl held her own. He was surprised at her balls.

Sam took her to a bar in his old neighborhood. When her eyes adjusted to dim light, she found herself in one of those old man bars. It was dim, old fashioned and far less than clean.

Even at this hour, men sat at the bar drinking. A hush fell over the men as they entered. Sam paraded her through the bar and into the back pool room. Hers was the only white face.

Sam sat her down and took out his cock. He towered over her when standing, but sitting in the chair made her look even smaller. She knew it was coming, but wasn't prepared for this environment. Sam told her to suck his cock.

While she sucked him, he talked to other men that came in to see what was going on. He told them that this white slut was there to fuck them all. January was caught off guard, shock and lust washing over her at the same time, and she nearly choked on Sam's hard cock.

She was a little bit scared, a little bit excited, and determined her direction when she felt her panties getting wet. She sucked Sam slower, going down to suck his balls into her mouth.

One of the 2 guys that pretended they were actually coming back to play pool asked, "How much?"

Sam looked at January and a light came into her eyes. She stopped sucking and looked at the men. "$20.00 for a blow job, $50.00 to fuck me," she said, and went back to sucking Sam's cock. Her eyes lit up again. "$100.00 to fuck me in the ass."

A few guys were watching this little white girl sucking cock, and after her training the day before, showing a lot of talent. She sucked his cock, bobbing her head up and down, pausing to suck and lick his balls. The guys were twitching by the time Sam took her head in his big hands and fucked her face.

She gagged a little but kept her composure, and he filled her mouth with cum. She swallowed and licked his cock to get any remaining drops.

She opened her mouth to the guys in the doorway, showing them it was full, then swallowed and opened her mouth and sticking out her tongue, showing her mouth empty. Then she looked up at Sam. "All gone baby. Thank you."

Sam zipped up and went to take his place as her pimp. He was amazed at this girl. She did not seem like the same girl he had his way with the day before.

He collected money from 2 men and waved them in. An old, very large man came over and picked January up. A younger, athletic man followed. The big man carried her to the pool table and laid her down. The younger man stripped her from the waist up and the old fat black man from the waist down.

The fat old man spread her legs wide. He pulled her ass to the edge of the table. The younger man pulled her face to his cock and she began to suck. She could feel something huge being wedged between her legs. She looked down and saw the fat head of a very fat cock trying to enter her tiny pussy.

With the younger man feeding her cock, she couldn't make any protest, so she tried to help the fat man, playing with her clit and moving her ass. She thought the old man would have a heart attack before he worked all of his impressive dick into her.

He stopped to catch his breath a few times, and she could hear his ragged breathing. The younger man filled her mouth with his cum, and she concentrated all of her energy on the man pumping her pussy. Her legs were spread so wide by the man's girth that she felt like a wishbone. He pushed her knees forward and pounded her hole, getting into a rhythm. With a grunt, he emptied his balls in her.

She was pulled from the table, and serviced 4 men with her mouth. On her knees, she quickly learned what the guys liked. She worked her tongue over the most sensitive spots and played with their balls while she sucked. By the time she got to the 4th guy, she was taking them down her throat without gagging, and he was cumming in her mouth within 2 minutes.

Someone turned her around, and she found herself face down on the dirty floor with her ass sticking high in the air. Her little pussy gaped open and invited the next cock. She stayed in that position and closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of man after man using her. Her cum filled pussy didn't have time to drip before the next guy was slipping his cock into her.

Just as she had with the blow jobs, she got into her on the job training. She discovered that some liked to fuck her slow, pushing all the way in and drawing nearly all the way out, trying to make it last. One guy just slipped his cock in and pounded away until he dumped his load of cum into her.

One guy reached around and rolled her nipples, pinching and squeezing, fucking her for a long time. He had a long, thick cock and he had a good rhythm. He pumped her pussy over and over before he finally blasted her with his seed.

She didn't look or actually count. She just enjoyed what was given to her. Later, she told Sam that she thought it was 5 guys. Sam corrected her, and told her it was 6, 7 if you included the fat man. She stayed in that position for a few minutes, waiting for the next cock.

Her pussy lips were splayed open, cum dripping to the floor in long strands. Sam came over and told her that the guys were done. She found the bathroom and cleaned up, coming out naked and refreshed. Looking at the bar clock, she realized that she had been sucking and fucking for the better part of 2 hours.

She pulled on her shirt and skirt, stuffing her panties into her purse. She went to Sam and kissed him, whispering in his ear. Sam whispered something back, and she smiled and handed him her purse. She went behind the bar and up to the bartender. She kissed his cheek and licked his ear. "I almost forgot to pay the rent for the back room," she whispered. She slid down his body, unzipping him as she went to her knees.

She discovered the other side of her talents in this position. She could make the guy last. The men at the bar watched my daughter's live porno show, and she licked and sucked his cock and sucked each of his balls into her mouth.

The guys watching were drooling as she licked his balls, then ran her mouth all the way up to the tip of his cock, opening her mouth over it and engulfing the big dick until her nose was buried in his pubic hair.

She had gotten past her gag reflex, although this guy wasn't very big in comparison to some of the others. A light went off inside her that all of these black guys weren't huge, like she heard they were. Some were big, some were average, and a couple were small.

She worked over his cock for a full 10 minutes, changing her tactics every time she felt him close to orgasm. He was groaning, head back, until she could hold him back no longer. She let the first spurt hit the back of her throat, then pulled him out and jacked the second spurt onto her face. Her mouth engulfed him again for the remaining spurts and drips.

She worked her tongue over his cock until every trace of cum was gone. She stood up, leaving his shiny cock hanging out of his pants. She faced the guys across the bar, and with her finger, scooped the cum that he blasted on her face and ate it. Cum dripped off of her chin and she scooped it into her mouth with a forefinger, licking her finger clean. When she was done, she said, "I hope you guys will invite me back."

She went back to the bathroom. When she came out, Sam pointed. "One more." he said.

January looked over and saw a guy rubbing the front of his pants. The bartender blow job show turned him on and he wanted another shot at this little white pussy. She pulled up her skirt, exposing her shaved lips. She bent herself over a barstool and wiggled her ass. "Come and get it," she said.

The bartender hadn't wanted any problems, so he had locked the front door when January and Sam went into the back room. The sign flipped over the door told people that the bar was closed for a private party.

She didn't know if she had fucked or sucked this guy before, but she liked this event. She moved her ass to match his strokes as he fucked her over and over, the other guys watching her take his cock. He held her hips and ground himself into her, fucked her with long, slow strokes and pounded her with fast short pumps.

RayStar
RayStar
291 Followers
12