My Adventure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the end, a quiver ran through her pussy, just a small ripple, but she was sure it was a little orgasm. It was the first one she had after a lot of sex, and she appreciated her father even more at that moment, for his efforts at making her cum. The black man pumped her full of cum and stepped back.

The others watched the cum drip out of her well fucked pussy, and he stepped up to her face. He stuck his dick in her mouth, and she cleaned his cock willingly, feeling like she could taste every bit of 7 different men's cum mixed with her own juices.

She stayed, bent over the stool, skirt hiked to her waist, cum dripping from her after the man had enough and walked away. She sighed a contented sigh and finally rose. She had offered up any of her holes to be used any way by any of the men.

No one had done anything to please her, and that really turned her on. Her revelation was that this was pure. It was about the guys dumping cum into a willing girl.

They weren't trying to convince her that there was anything more to it. They told no lies, never told her they loved her and never tried to make her believe that there was more to the relationship. She was a slut, and she held all the cards.

She felt sorry for the girls she knew. She knew they would keep lying and letting themselves be lied to in the faint hope that they could be happy. January had found her way there. She was just happy. There were no head games to deal with.

She pulled down her skirt and went to the end of the bar. She called the bartender over and began her gauntlet with him. She kissed him and hugged him and he ran a fat finger up into her pussy. He held out the finger and she licked it clean. She squeezed his dick and gave him a cute smile.

She stopped at every barstool, kissing the occupant and opening herself to any fondling they wished. They played with her ass and pussy, squeezed her tits and some lifted her shirt to lick, suck and bite her nipples. One guy pulled her close and reached under her skirt, sliding a wet finger into her ass.

No one had used her ass, perhaps because of the price, and she discovered she wanted some attention there. She melted into the guy, trying to work more fat finger in her ass. She finally broke the embrace and continued the gauntlet.

She looked down the row of contented faces as she reached the door, taking Sam's hand. January stopped and reached into her purse. She pulled out her thong and draped it over a sax hanging on the wall. She blew them a kiss and walked out.

As they drove home, January confessed to Sam that she was just getting warmed up.

"You're turning into a real black cock slut," he laughed. "Take out the word 'black' and you got it right," she laughed back. "I always heard things, but it isn't really true, is it? Some of those guys weren't as big as my daddy," she said.

"I just hope no one finds out I was selling it."

She laughed again. Sam stared at this little girl, so hot, so willing, so young, yet wise beyond her years. "Still," she said, "watching hard black dick going in my little pink pussy is pretty hot."

She pulled up her skirt and spread her legs. "I feel like I'm ready for more," she said. "I feel like I got fucked good, but I really didn't cum. That last guy gave me a little pussy cum, but I guess you have to play with my clit to give me a big one."

She started to play with her pussy. One hand buried 2 fingers in herself down to the knuckles, the other strummed her clit. Her head was back, eyes closed, thinking herself into an orgasmic fantasy.

Sam wondered, was it the experience she just had, something she wanted to, but hadn't done yet, or something else? Maybe she was just fucking a rock and roll star in her mind. He kept driving, watching as often as he could, feeling his own cock growing.

She came with a rush of breath and a stifled scream. Sam pulled over and January pulled out his cock. She was bobbing her head up and down seconds later. Sam pulled her shirt up and pinched her nipples as she sucked his cock.

Kneeling across the seat, she reached between her legs and played with her clit again. She came with a shudder with Sam's cock in her mouth. Sam filled her mouth again and she fell back against the seat.

Her legs were wide open and her skirt was pulled up high enough for Sam to see her puffy pussy lips as he drove her home. They talked on the way, and January told Sam that she wanted more. She wanted to try more things and wanted to be used.

Sam told her that he had some friends that would be happy to break in a little while girl. She had a light in her eyes and said she wanted to get started right away. "So, how much money did we make?"

As they pulled in behind the house, January counted cash. "How much does the pimp get?" She laughed and held out money.

"I'm good," Sam said. "Just keep your mouth and pussy open for business." "What about this?" January laughed, pulled her skirt up and showed Sam her tight ass. "That too," Sam smiled and slapped her ass. "I'll see you tomorrow morning."

January took a long bath. She picked up her clothes and looked at the wet cum spot on the back of her skirt and smiled. She threw her clothes in the washing machine and went to her desk. She started writing down her plan and her rules.

When Jack got home, she excitedly told him all about her day and the promises of what would happen tomorrow.

They talked about me, what I had and hadn't been doing around the house and suitable punishments. Here, their minds went off in erotic and perverted directions. They decided to take away all of my rights and subject me to humiliation and abuse.

Before they did this, they decided to recruit the other girls into their plan. Jack told January that he had another reason for wanting this.

As they talked, Jack undressed. January pulled her skirt up and took off her top. She straddled Jack in his chair and sank down on his cock. It seemed the most natural thing to them, talking while the daughter was sliding her pussy up and down on her father's cock.

She shifted and Jack realized he was being guided into her ass. "My poor ass," she whined. "It hasn't had a load of cum all day."

She rubbed her nipples over his chest as she rode his cock. She worked her tight ass over his cock and told him her plan for drawing her sisters into their new life.

"I'm going to cum baby", Jack breathed. "Where do you want it?" "Put it in my ass daddy," she said. "Then I want to suck my ass and your cum off of your cock."

She kissed Jack hard, driving her ass down on his big dick. He grabbed her hips and drove her ass down on his cock one last time, unloading his cum deep in her.

"I love this," she whispered in her dad's ear.

"I'm going to have mom lick my clit while you fuck my ass. When you're done, I'm going to let your cum drip into her mouth. Then I'm going to have her suck your cock and lick your cum out of my ass."

She began kissing him again and Jack got more excited. The sweet daughter he had a week ago was gone. This beautiful slut had taken her place, plotting to turn any night into a night of orgy and incest.

She slid off of him, cleaning his cock with her tongue. She worked on his cock and balls until every drop of cum was gone. As she serviced her dad, January told him all about her day. When she finished, Jack confessed that Sam had already called him, per their prior arrangement.

Jack told her that he liked hearing it from her more than from Sam. Sam described the event from a spectator's point of view. Jack liked hearing about it from the pussy being used.

12