My Adventure Ch. 09

Story Info
Housewife to slave; April and more punishment.
4.7k words
4.48
22.8k
5

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayStar
RayStar
289 Followers

I hope you like the story so far. There are some side stories, and I'll get to them. I'm making the car story longer than it was. Some of the details were filled in later. Our drive home, including the stops, was only an hour or so, but adding the details I found out later within her story here seems to make more sense than adding them later.

They would, in my opinion, be out of context.

This story is a journey into incest, interracial sex, bondage and discipline and other assorted depravity. I hope you're enjoying the journey as much as I'm enjoying sharing it. Once again, I hope you take the time to read it from the beginning. I think you'll get a better sense of my life by knowing the players in all of this.


The girls were up until dawn, talking, gossiping, plotting and planning. They eventually fell asleep together in the same bed. They woke as they slept, naked, caressing each other. The solidarity they now had would always be unbroken.

They kissed and caressed each other, hugging and laughing for the whole morning. James stopped by during breakfast and was quite a bit different than his normal self. He seemed off his game when he saw April for the first time.

He looked her up and down and licked his lips. April realized she was naked in front of this big black man. She covered her breasts with her hands and began to back away. The other girls laughed and pulled her back to the table.

"Get used to it." September laughed. "He's going to see you naked a lot."

April remembered how her sisters had described him and despite her shyness, her eyes went to his crotch. James smiled and looked at April with pure lust in his eyes. January stepped up.

"Back off cowboy. Dad isn't finished breaking her in. We'll let you know when she's available."

January was taking on the role she would carry forward; the outspoken mistress bitch of the house. She had no fear and would stare the hardest guys down. She looked hard at James, and although the smile never left his face imagining fucking this new hot girl, he backed down.

January stepped up and rubbed his crotch. April had an effect on him. James was getting hard just looking at the naked girl. April still held her hands over her breasts. He looked down at the tiny girl rubbing his cock through his slacks, then to the tall blonde. His smile softened. Polite and well mannered, he asked September for a quick fuck.

The 3 naked girls took James into the living room. April got her first look at the black cock that would soon be invading her tight cunt, and she felt herself get wet just looking at it. September wrapped her lips around the thick cock.

After a few minutes, he laid her back on the floor and the younger sisters watched James pound September's pussy until he came inside her. She cleaned him off, and he was dressed and out the door in a matter of minutes. The younger girls giggled and applauded.

"I like James," September said.

She sat up and cum began a slow exodus down her ass. The other girls looked at her and giggled.

"Not that way," she said. "Just, you know, as a fun guy."

'Your turn."

January pushed April's head toward September and the trainee licked her sister clean, tasting cum for just the second time in her life. They went back into the kitchen and sat with juice, coffee and soft drinks.

The girls talked again, as they had never talked before. It began about the guys. January's favorite was Sam. April was a little scared of the meat she saw between James' legs, but had seen her sister take a pounding with no problem.

They talked about size, thickness, balls, hair and the faces the guys made when they would cum. They talked about technique, kissing, sucking, anal sex, swallowing cum and talking dirty. September admitted that her favorite was James.

They decided that love was within the family. Everything else was outside and something different. Hours passed. They played with each other and showered together and had a special sister day.

"Well, when I get married," January exclaimed, "my door will always be open to any of you and dad, to use me any way you want. If my husband doesn't like it, he can hit the road."

The older girls laughed, but a serious note hit them. They agreed to be faithful to each other and their dad forever, no matter what happened. When Jack came home, they explained their idea of the unbroken circle to him, a sister's oath of their love for him and for each other. They all had tears in their eyes before they finished.

"I don't know about all of you, but I've had enough of this," April said. "I'm ready to get my mouth and ass filled with dad's cum and finish getting broken in."

Breaking the mood was a good thing for them, as April sucked her father's cock until he filled her mouth with cum. She swallowed happily and kissed his balls. The other girls watched and cheered and offered advice, and January felt a pang of jealousy at not being the last broken in, to be getting all of this attention and support.

I wasn't due home until late, so Jack and the girls lounged around the house naked, watching movies and eating dinner. They played with each other, and every girl had her pussy licked by every other person in the room.

Jack was sucked by all 3 girls, but stopped each before orgasm. He was saving it for April's ass. January got a sheet of plastic and laid it out on the living room floor like a blanket. September came out of the kitchen with a bottle of olive oil and rubbed it all over April.

September let her oily finger slip into her sister's ass. She finger fucked her sister, with one, then two, then three digits. April was face down on the floor, her ass high in the air, expecting the worst. With her sister warming her up and being lubed by the oil, she took Jack's cock without a bit of pain. He was easily slipping his cock in and out of her ass, fucking her hard. Her tight ass gripped his cock, and she felt her dad empty his balls in her.

She was excited and happy, and when Jack had pulled out, April threw her arms around him and kissed him. Their pact was complete. They celebrated and decided on a week of just having fun with each other, and, of course, introducing their newest member to fucking black cocks.

Jack decided to get a hotel room and invite the guys over for an orgy. The girls had a secret meeting later, and decided that with 4 guys and 3 girls, that they would double or triple up to leave 1 of them free at all times for their dad.

April shivered at the thought of taking on the black men, but taking on 2 at a time sent a shock wave through her. She felt her pussy getting wet just listening to the plans, and began to rub her clit. Seeing this, the other girls began rubbing themselves. By the time the sisters finished talking excitedly, they were rubbing and kissing each other.

Sam, James and John dropped by several times during the week. Each tried out April at least once, in each hole. By the end of the week, she had each of the 3 in all 3 of her holes, in her pussy, mouth and ass. Taking James in her ass was the hardest, but she gritted her way through it, even enjoying it at the end. Because there were 3 girls and 3 guys, April never got the pleasure of being double or triple teamed. She resolved to correct this at the orgy.

I wasn't aware of any of this, of course. Jack made an excuse of being out of town for business. I don't recall the exact excuses, but all were reasonable. Besides, my girls were all over 18, and I had slipped so far beyond my mom role in their life that I actually welcomed the chance to get some alone time.

They had a wild weekend, and I got the story in bits and pieces over a few months, from many different people. At this point in my story though, I found out how my husband and daughters had conspired to make me their house slave slut, and that was exactly what I was on my way to becoming.

It didn't take my youngest daughter cumming on my face yet again to remind me that my future was in their hands. January shoved my face from between her legs and ordered me to drive home. She had finally allowed me to slip my skirt and halter back on.

We got to the house, and she had me unload the car. I tried to move fast, carrying several bags at once to make as few trips as possible. January sat at the table, excitedly filling the others in on our day. She began to empty bags and showed her purchases to the group.

April warmed the pizza shop bonanza in the oven and they sat eating and talking. When I approached the table, I was faced with a cold stare.

"Go make yourself presentable," September ordered.

When I had taken a shower at the school, I hadn't looked in the mirror. I wasn't at my best. I had a haggard look, no makeup and my hair was a wreck. I tried to move fast, not knowing how much time I was being given. Still, I took a bath, shaved myself clean, put on fresh makeup and dried and fixed my hair. I looked in the mirror and didn't recognize myself.

Physically, I didn't look any different. I felt different and saw a glow that I had never recognized. I wondered if I had desired and needed this lifestyle all along. Things had moved at warp speed for me. In just a few days I had been used and abused by my family and many strangers. Despite knowing that I was just a toy, I felt more alive than I had in years. I felt a sense of pride in making myself available to whomever desired to use me.

I stayed naked, tying a colorful scarf around my waist. My nipples stood up pink and hard. My shaved pussy lips were moist and pink and ready for use. I brushed my teeth and put my collar back on. I took a deep breath and went back downstairs. My family was still in the kitchen, talking and laughing at the story of my adventures. I went to the table and pulled out a chair.

The talk stopped immediately and all eyes were hard on me. I froze. September looked at the floor. I followed her gaze and saw a dog bowl on the floor. Correction, two bowls. One had a piece of pizza and one was filled with water. I swallowed hard. April leaned over and turned the bowl. The printing on the side came into view. It read 'mom'.

I was stunned. April told me she had gotten it for me as a gift. She turned the water bowl and I saw my name.

"Dad was thinking along the same lines," she said. "This is from him."

In addition to being the family slut, I was apparently now the family dog.

"You may be allowed to eat at the table when we feel this house is in proper order."

September looked hard at me.

As instructed, I ate from the bowls on my hands and knees. The sperm I had swallowed throughout the day hadn't been very filling, and I was very hungry. I drank the bowl nearly dry. My mind turned over and I got a flash of my role. I crawled over to April and kissed her feet.

"Thank you, mistress, for the gift."

She opened her legs. I knelt under the table, slipping off her panties and licking her to orgasm.

I thanked Jack for the gift as well, but he stopped me before he came.

"My cum is a gift," he stated flatly. "You'll get to taste my cum when I feel you deserve it."

I was crushed. January flatly told me to get to work. They retired to the living room and I began to clean the kitchen.

I heard the laughter and conversation. I wanted to be a part of it. I peeked it the living room a few times. My daughters and husband were naked, watching television and playing with each other. About the third time I looked, I saw Jack buried balls deep in January's cunt. She was working her wet pussy back and forth on his cock.

She was on her hands and knees, and he was behind her. Jack wasn't moving much, January was milking his cock. I stopped my work and waited for my opportunity to clean them up. I licked my lips in anticipation of lapping January's hot little pussy and licking the cum off of my husband's cock. I heard Jack groan and January moan and I knew they were cumming together. I dropped my towel and started for the living room.

September blocked my path.

"I'll take care of this," she said, and closed the door.

I knew that September was doing my job, tasting all of that wonderful cum and feeling the folds of pussy lips on her tongue. I was jealous and felt dejected. I went back to work.

A long hour passed. I scrubbed and wiped and washed every part of the kitchen. I was on my hands and knees when the kitchen door opened. Sam and James walked in. Not knowing who was coming into the house, I was torn between anticipation and wanting to run to cover myself. I brightened when I saw who was there, and smiled at them. They ignored me, not even looking my way. They walked straight into the living room.

I was stunned. My pussy had gotten wet the second I saw them. I was prepared to have to suck those big black dicks, to feel them fill my pussy and ass. For a brief second, I thought they hadn't seen me, but I knew better.

They knew I was there. They just weren't interested in using me. I went back to my work, listening to James say that he had been thinking about getting some white pussy all day and hearing September giggle. I could hear the unmistakable sounds of hot wet sex just on the other side of the door.

Another hour passed, and I could only imagine the scene just feet away from me. January came in and went to the fridge, pulling out a bottle of water. She was naked, her pussy lips puffy and her whole body bathed in the afterglow of hot sex. I could even smell it on her. She untied my scarf from my waist. She retied it over my eyes and grabbed my collar.

She pulled hard and I followed. My hands went out in front of me, afraid of walking into a wall. I was pulled up the steps and down the hall to my small room.

"Bedtime, bitch." Too bad you didn't get your room ready today. I guess you'll be sleeping on the floor."

She pushed me down until I was prone on the floor.

My daughter tied my wrists and ankles. She ran ropes from my bindings to somewhere, securing them. I could move a little, but was held in place. I heard the door close and I knew I was alone. I had dreaded and wanted to be punished, but I felt the punishment would be pain. I would be abused, fucked, humiliated, whipped and mauled. I called it punishment, but deep inside I knew it was desire.

I realized I had not known what forms punishment could take. After being taken sexually in many ways, I wanted more and felt I would get it in the name of punishment. I was wrong. My punishment was being isolated from not just the family, but from the sex. I began to cry and eventually fell asleep.

When I woke, I was untied. I was alone, and as the fog cleared in my head, I realized I had tasks before me. I jumped up, stiff and sore from sleeping on the floor. I went to the bathroom and hurried downstairs. I was late. A cold chill came over me. I realized I was alone. It was past nine, and everybody had already left for the day.

I looked over and saw a piece of toast and a scrambled egg in my bowl. The other bowl was again filled with water. I looked at it and blinked hard. I made a run through the house, to make sure I was alone. I came back to the kitchen and ate at the table. I ate what was in the bowl, but I put it on a plate and ate with a fork. I drank coffee and felt my batteries recharge.

I cleaned the kitchen and started on the living room. I picked up and dusted casually, turning on the television. Nothing was on and I saw that it was set to play a dvd. I hit the remote to see what they had been watching. September's face filled the screen. The camera panned down and backed up. James was on top of her, sliding his big thick cock deep into her.

I watched for a long time. Maybe it was because I knew the players, and had felt every part of them, but this was the most erotic porno I had ever seen. Everyone took turns holding the camera, and it was clear that each had their own idea of what made a hot movie. There were close up sex scenes, just a big cock sliding in and out of a tight pussy, scenes that focused on the face of the girl being fucked and pretty faces being covered in cum.

The viewing made me dizzy, both with the tight camera work and with desire. My fingers found my own wetness, and I played myself to several hard orgasms. I looked around a few times, hoping I wouldn't get caught. I realized I was losing track of time and I finally turned it off and got back to work. I took a bath and cleaned the bathroom, and as I came out I heard noises downstairs.

I busied myself, staying upstairs, making beds and picking up clothes. I waited to see if I would be called down. No call came, and eventually I made my way down holding a basket of clothes for the wash. I heard low conversation coming from the living room. January and April stood together, looking at the television.

I turned, and to my shock, saw myself. I was furiously playing with my own pussy, and I realized it was from earlier in the day. They had set up cameras to watch me during the day and I hadn't known. Both gave me a cold stare, turned the television off and walked away. My heart sank. I knew I was in trouble. The idea that I was alone and could ignore the rules slapped me harder than anyone had. I wanted to be accepted in my new role.

September sat me down and explained things to me later. There were cameras set up in various places throughout the house, and they would be changed on a regular basis. If I went looking for them, I would be caught, and as I was discovering, there were far worse things than being fucked and used as a sex toy.

I kept my eyes on the floor. She explained in great detail what was expected of me. Since I was going back to work in a few days, she told me the rules that applied during the day when I was away from home.

I felt relief that she had taken the time to go over things with me. Maybe I wasn't in all that much trouble. They had checked my cleaning and found it unsatisfactory. Until I brought things up to their level of satisfaction, I would enjoy none of the sexual abuses I had accepted in my new role. Every rule I broke would subject me to time out, being ignored and tied to sleep on the floor. I thanked her for the talk. I found just a piece of bread in my bowl that night. Bread and water.

Jack and the girls played alone that night, watching movies and having sex with each other. Over the next few days, I would hear a party going on that excluded me. I was not welcome to participate. After three meals, I began to get some better food, but every night I was tied in position to sleep on the floor, even though I had set up my bed in the small room. I was omitted from my bathroom assistance duties, since they would not allow me to touch them as part of my punishment.

I began to get up at six every morning to get a start on the day. Usually, someone came in and untied me before I woke up, but this day, no one had. I knew it was my duty to get up and have things ready for them, so I twisted and turned and bit at my restraints until I got one hand free. I got myself loose and had everything ready when they came down the stairs. I smiled inside and felt a flush of pride.

I was going back to work that day. I had so far endured three days and four nights of being tortured with no contact. I had seen the black men coming and going, but no one even looked at me. I heard, and occasionally saw, my daughters servicing black cocks and enjoying themselves.

I heard my husband in my old bedroom, in the bathroom and in the girls' rooms having sex. The sights, sounds and smells of orgasms ripping through the house cut me deeply, and I was resolute in my determination to be a part of it again.

I had ripped rooms apart and put them back together, scrubbing wall to wall and floor to ceiling to earn some privileges back. I worked from early morning until late at night. The house looked like it had never looked. It was clean and fresh, and every piece of laundry was done and folded and put away neatly. I cooked every night, laid the meal out on the set table and waited for my allowance to be dropped in my bowl. I thought I was on my way to becoming a very good girl.

RayStar
RayStar
289 Followers
12