My Adventure Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doors were again left open, and I could see the sex, but not participate. I worked on my appearance, making myself look desirable every day. I went to work on Monday dressed in a skirt and a shirt, with nothing underneath. The isolation was getting to me and I wanted to be a part of the family at any level.

There is no place to hide in a bookstore, and January had eliminated clothes that would have been thicker or covered me better. I was aware a few times of stares, and I knew my nipples were popping out or that I may have bent the wrong way, but I went about my job normally. My nipples are sensitive, and every time I got within reach of any air conditioner duct, I felt them harden. Likewise, sorting and stocking the books takes a lot of bending and squatting, so I did my best to be careful.

I got through the day all right, and got home right after work. The second I got to the house, I stripped out of my skirt and blouse. I walked naked into the living room and stopped dead. My father and father in law were sitting on the couch. They both saw me, and I turned to run out of the room. I ran right into Jack. He grabbed me and held me in place, turning me to face the fathers. He held my shoulders and pushed me back into the room.

"She hasn't earned the privilege of being fucked yet, but she can suck your dicks," Jack said casually.

He pushed me toward the men.

"If you want some pussy, your granddaughters would be happy to give you some. Every pussy, ass and mouth in this house is available for your use anytime. Isn't that right, slut?"

I swallowed hard, turning red. My father hadn't seen me naked since I was a baby, and he was now being told I would be happy to suck his cock. The older men took everything in, a stunned, but lusty look on their faces. I could see them looking at my nipples, my shaved pussy, my naked body and I was shamed more than anything that had been done to me before.

I think they were going to say something, maybe make a protest or defend what honor I had left. Just then, all of their resolve went out the window when September walked into the room topless. She squealed her delight at the visit, ran to her grandfathers and gave them hugs and kisses.

She took her time, putting my dad's hand on her tit while she hugged him and kissed his cheek. She slipped Jack's dad's hand up her skirt when she kissed him. She stepped back and pulled down his zipper, fishing out his hardening cock. She stroked it a few times, feeling it grow in her hand.

September turned and gave me a look. I dropped down, crawled to them, opened my mouth and began to suck my father in law. I couldn't look at my father. I wondered what his reaction would be when I heard a zipper and found another cock hanging in my face. They were in shock, but weren't going to let this opportunity pass them by. I sucked their cocks, licking and sucking their heavy balls until they backed up and sat down.

My lips followed, and I went back and forth between the men, sucking their cocks and playing with their balls. At all times, I had a cock in my mouth and one in my hand. Everything I had ever learned screamed to me that I shouldn't be doing this. There was a line I shouldn't be crossing, and this was it. My need betrayed me. After being fucked good and letting my inner slave slut surface, the denial of the last few days was overtaking me. I wanted cock. I didn't care whose or where, I just needed it.

I made sweet love to these men with my mouth. It was obvious to me that they hadn't had a good time in a while. My dad was moaning and holding my head, fucking my face. His cock was average, but his balls were huge, and I sucked them into my mouth, letting my tongue wash over them. My dad let out a long groan and filled my mouth with cum.

I swallowed and licked his cock clean. I left my hand to play with his balls as I turned my attention to my father in law. He didn't last much longer, and exploded in my mouth. I again swallowed, but missed a small bit that I could feel on the corner of my mouth. I scooped it up and licked my finger. I cleaned his cock with my tongue until every bit of cum was gone. I knelt between the men, head bowed, waiting for orders.

The stunned, satisfied men looked at Jack. He waved them into the kitchen. With no one to serve, I dashed up the stairs and into the bathroom. I stared in the mirror at the face that had just eaten her father's cum. My head was spinning. I was permitted no privacy, so I wasn't surprised when the door opened. My father walked in and gave me a long look. I couldn't read the expression on his face.

12