My Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I looked between her legs, I was hypnotised by her stunning pussy. Even after 2 children, she still had the best looking pussy I had ever seen. With the flat of my tongue I licked her oozing pussy. Her outer lips were loose and opening with each pass of my tongue. I kissed her as if it were a mouth. When I slid my tongue between her inner lips

"Oh my fuck! That feels soooooo good. Ohhh fuck. Please don't stop." she gasped and whispered. "Put your fingers in me too"

I was more than happy to oblige. As I licked her clit I slowly started to finger fuck her with 2 fingers. I was 100% sure I wasn't leaving down her until she had cum on my tongue. Her pussy smelled sweet and pure and tasted like honey. I licked and slurped and sucked her pussy softly. She was trying to remain still but it was impossible for her. I sucked her entire clit and hood into my mouth and gently flicked my tongue across the exposed tip. She started to cum and her cries were agonizing and building up. When she came, it was the most beautiful sound and sight I have ever seen or heard or experienced.

"OOOHHHH YYESSSS" she squealed as she moved into her climax.

Her pussy getting tighter and tighter around my fingers as I thrust them in and out. She was getting wetter by the second and soon her juices were following out of her. She tasted so good. As I pulled my fingers out I continued to lick her, ensuring I took in very last drop of her honey.

"Wow that was out of this world" I whispered as I came back up along side her.

We kissed and cuddle for ages, constantly touching each other under the sheets. Both out of breath and in slight shock about what we had just done we laid there in silence. However within minutes she was ready to go again and to my surprise so was I. Had only cum about 10 minutes ago but I was back hard again and ready for more. Now it was my turn to see just how good she was going to be at giving me oral pleasure and I wasn't to be disappointed. She positioned herself in between my legs, leaning over and licking the head of my cock. I moaned as she slowly sucked my head into her mouth.

"Oh baby you feel so good. Never felt anything like this before".

I have had plenty of blow jobs in my time but this was the best. God knows what she was doing but it felt so good. She let more of my cock into my mouth and went down as far she could, taking all of my 6 inch cock into her mouth. Coleen settled into a bobbing up and down motion sucking my cock making sure she took it all in every time. One hand caressed my balls as the other worked in time with her mouth draining the cum out of my balls into my cock ready to fire. I couldn't take any more. I started to thrust into her mouth and she knew this was forewarning that I was going to cum. I wanted to cum in her mouth so bad but remembered the warning she had already given me.

"Oh baby, oh baby, that's it, I'm cumming" I shouted as I could feel the spunk firing up my hard cock.

She pulled her mouth off of me just as I started to explode. Jets and jets of cum spurted out all over my body. I was covered from my arm pit, across my chest, over my stomach and in my pubes but boy it felt so good! I was covered in my cum but just didn't care. I had just been given the best blow job of my life.

We laid in bed, had a smoke and chatted for ages. Things just felt so natural as if we were married to each other. Time flew as we lay there rubbing our naked bodies together.

After a few more drinks, kisses and cuddles her hands started to roam over my cock once more. Soon I was hard again but this time we were going to do things on my terms. I rolled her onto her side and slid in behind to spoon her. I have always loved to spoon as it gives me every part of her beautiful body to play with. As I pulled her close my hot breath tickled the back of her neck. Our legs tangled together as I positioned in behind her. My cock glided between her moist thighs and into her warm ready pussy. Soon she began to thrust her hips back to meet my thrusts. I had her bent over as we matched each other thrust for thrust. My hands meanwhile, had slid around her hips from her ass, and were rubbing her throbbing clit. We made love like this for what seemed to be off and on for hours. Exploring each other's bodies in every way two connected people can till we finally dozed off with her in my arms around 5 am.

I awoke at 7am to my alarm, feeling dazed and slightly confused. Had I just had the best dream ever or was it real. I rolled over to see those big blue eyes staring at me and I knew then that this was oh so real.

"Good morning Mis MacWet" I said as she smiled at me

"Good morning Mr Hard" she replied

We kissed and touched, really softly, just cuddling and kissing like we had been together for years, like we were old friends and lovers reconnect as ever.

Our moment was quickly shattered by the ring of her phone. Her girlfriend she had been "staying the night with" giving her a heads up. Her husband had called looking for her. No worries though, she covered smoothly saying that Colleen had gone to the shops.

This moment of panic quickly subsided for both of us and although we both agreed after this night we would give each other space and we have tried but we simply can't. I have tried to stop calling and texting but I can't stop thinking about her. All I want to do is speak to her all the time. It's almost as if that night cemented what we had and the energy between us keeps growing. What will happen now? Who knows? I just know that I have totally fallen in love with another woman. Love you Miss Wet x

12