All Comments on 'My Affair with Morag'

by skip.69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
It's alright

What kind of name is Morag??

skip.69skip.69almost 17 years agoAuthor
Names

In answer to the last reviewer, the name "Morag" is a very old and traditional Scottish name, as also is Zena. Other Scottish names springing to mind are "Sandy", Fiona, Isla, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well done!

Very tasty, far better than Haggis!

BenLongBenLongalmost 17 years ago
delectable

A great story. Had I not met a young lady with comparable ideas myself, I'd have a tendency to disbelieve the whole thing. Meeting such a vixen changes one outlook on women, doesn't it? I should have married her....

Thanks for the memories - and a great story.

Orion623Orion623almost 17 years ago
Delightful

A light-hearted tale, filled with innocence and lust, and a touch of exhibitionism make for another well written story by skip 69. I always look forward to another offering from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I found one, 21 years my junior, but I married her

She is more wonderful than you can imagine, and we have two children, making three with the one from my first marriage. And we are still very much in love. A delightful tale that I really enjoyed. Cant imagine having that much time away from my wife as your character did tho. No girl should ever marry a man less than ten years her senior, it is a waste of womanhood.

2lips4u2lips4ualmost 17 years ago
Thoroughly delightful story

As usual, a very entertaining and provacative story. I can always depend on you, skip.69, to provide me with the stimulation and eroticism I desire when coming to this site. Kudos to you, my love.

pagangirlpagangirlalmost 17 years ago
Hooley Dooley!!!!!!!

Okay, so the story itself was brilliant, loved every minute of it.....BUT THAT IT WAS A TRUE STORY!!! See, I knew there were people, families out there that were more liberally minded than we tend to think......

Great story Skip....now, on to read some more of your stuff......

Scot_writerScot_writerabout 15 years ago
Great tale

The fact that this is a true story makes it so much better :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous