My Affair with Morag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she continued her confession by telling me that she had suddenly had the urge to shave herself completely smooth whilst trying the dress on in the shop. "It was quite funny, actually," she laughed. "I had stripped off in the dressing room, but I was still wearing stockings, suspenders, and knickers. I had taken my bra off to try it on, of course, but then the assistant came into the dressing room to check if I was all right and that the dress was the right size. And there was I showing all my suspenders and stocking tops, and through the mirror I could see the gusset of my French knickers peeping out from under the hem as the dress was so short. I had not realised its absolute brevity until them but that now made me all the more determined to buy it. And she was amused, too, and asked me if there was a special reason for buying the dress, or was it for someone else. So I told her that it was for an extra special date! She said that she envied the special date! She also sent her best wishes to you, and wished me a happy evening! So there!"

By now the waiter had served us with our first course, and we passed the time between courses chatting about this and that, but especially about Morag and her boy-friend.

"He knows nothing about you, and never will do," she told me. "But I do know that Morag, in spite of her intense sex-drive, has so far kept him at bay, although she has told me that he has tried. She did say, though, that she had let him fondle her breasts through her top when they were in the cinema! Poor lad! But she will make up for it when they are married. And she will be faithful, just like me."

My eyebrows lifted as she said this last sentence, but she retorted and told me that I was her first date other than John since they had married. Numerous beaux before then, even on the eve of her wedding, she told me, when she did a strip for four of them, and they all had her in turn as they wished her every happiness!

Finally we were on our coffee. As we finished she called the waiter over and asked him to bring her coat, and as he came nearer she whispered to me that she was about to give him a thrill! So, as he approached holding out the coat she stood up to face him, raising her arms in readiness before turning her back to him for him to help her. This caused the hem to ride up slightly, but enough for him to be able to see her state of undress so blatantly presented. He seemed to blush slightly, but quickly regained his composure and became once again Francois, the inscrutable waiter!

Her coat on, I followed Zena to the car. Here, though, throwing all caution to the winds she took off her coat and dropped it onto the back seat before acknowledging my courtesy of holding open the door for her as she climbed in. This time she made a deliberately exaggerated display as she raised each leg in turn to slide it in place, giving me the best view yet as her thighs parted more than was necessary.

I then followed her directions to one of her secluded spots, and one to which I had not been before.

It was actually a farm road into a copse of trees, with a grassy area adjoining the dirt road.

"Have you any kind of ground covering?" she asked me. "John and I usually bring a blanket or similar when we come here."

"I do have a plastic sheet which is for emergencies on the car, for lying on if I have to get underneath," I told her.

"Great!" she exclaimed. "I love being fucked in the open air!" (Yes, she actually used that word – the first time I had ever heard her say anything like that.)

In no time I had laid the plastic sheet on the ground, and she had deftly unclasped the halter neck of her dress so that she was completely bare to the waist in front s well as to the rear, and the briefness of her skirt made the remainder of her dress almost negligible.

She flung her arms round my neck as we slowly sank to the ground on that sheet of plastic, and as we reached a prone position she neatly unzipped my trousers for my cock to spring out.

"Oh. Lovely!" she cried. "Now I see why Morag is so much in love with him! He's gorgeous! Please may I taste him before he goes inside me?" And she had scarcely spoken before her lips were wrapped round my throbbing erection, and I felt her tongue as it nibbled at the tender end.

She continued to rub it, strongly, as well, and this cause me to feel my ejection to be imminent, and as I gasped this out to her she twisted hastily and helped me slide easily into her avid pussy, an action greatly helped by the lack of any hair whatsoever.

"My condoms.........," I started to say, but she hushed me, and said that she was completely safe after an operation some time ago, and that she wanted it bare-back only. "I want to feel your come inside me, fill me up, make me your whore, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

This was enough to send me over the top and I began to spurt, more furiously than I had ever spurted into Morag, but that had always been inside a condom.

Eventually I fell back, feeling spent, and as I slipped out again I watched Zena as her hand went straight for her pussy, as her fingers began to scoop out the come which was dribbling slowly out again.

I then watched in delight as she transferred her fingers to her mouth, where she licked them eagerly, savouring every drop.

Then, being aware of my watching her pleasure, she grinned as she said, "You will stay all night, won't you? Morag will go straight to school in the morning without coming home, and John is away, so we have the house to ourselves. And my bed!"

I was about to say that I had no sleep attire with me, but then I realised – I would not need any! And to show her my agreement to this invitation I kissed her fully once again, oblivious to the fact that her mouth was still full of my own cum.

"I'm so pleased," she said as we hugged. "It means that I can take you in my mouth again and taste it properly, instead of second hand like it is now."

"Only on condition I get to do the same to you!" I countered.

We lay on that sheet of plastic for quite a while, until I felt that I was able to repeat my earlier actions, as I felt that my energy was sufficiently renewed to do so. But eventually we got back into the car, where Zena made herself look decent (if that was the word) by covering up her breasts again in readiness for driving along the well-lit streets to her home.

But once inside the house she stripped off the dress completely, and led the way to her bedroom stark naked. There I lost no time either in stripping off as well, and she then showed me the bathroom, standing by the side of me as I struggled to pee through a half-erect cock which was making it difficult to do so. I did manage in the end, and she clapped her hands and said, "Well done!", and followed this by sitting on the toilet herself in front of me, spreading her knees to give me a view, and then quietly saying, "Put your finger there, please, while I pee. John used to do that for me before we were married, and I always enjoyed the depravity of it."

The trouble was that my hand became drenched as a result, but Zena, much to my astonishment, promptly pulled it to her mouth and licked it dry!

Neither of us had much sleep that night. We fucked and dropped off, woke up and fucked again, and again. But in the morning she insisted on making breakfast for us both still completely naked, and insisted on going down on me for one last time, although by now I was completely spent, and could not give her even one drop of cum.

I did continue to see Morag for a few months afterwards, but our meetings became less frequent as she wanted to spend more time with her fiancé. She told me, though, that she was allowing him to fondle her properly now, but would not let him go all the way until they were married. And she always wore knickers when out with him, she told me, even though he liked looking at her pussy after he had taken them off. She never wore any when out with me, though, and most times she wore no bra either. I never told her about my affair with her mother, and I'm sure that her mother did not either. But she did have to miss our dates more frequently as she went to stay with her fiancé and his parents from time to time.

It was often on those occasions, though, that I received a call from Zena on my mobile to tell me that Morag would not be available that evening, but sometimes, too, to tell me that John was also away from home.

And so I was able to continue my affair for some time, albeit with Morag's mother instead of Morag herself. Unfortunately even this affair had to end, for some time after Morag had married, and was no longer available to me, John received promotion within his firm and was now able to work entirely from home without any periods away. But memories are memories, and though I may have forgotten certain aspects or conversations, it was one of the most enjoyable periods of my life.