All Comments on 'My Alter Ego Dirty Old Man'

by lovelyladyfaire

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very

badly written!!

Poor spelling, grammar and punctuation made it difficult at times to work out what your characters were 'saying', or indeed which of them was supposed to be 'saying' it!!

Amongst other things you need to get to grips with the difference between similar sounding words such as your/you're and there/their/they're.

wylderoswylderosalmost 10 years ago
Please ignore that ignorant shitbag!

Well written, an enjoyable romp in the golden years; love your stories and will continue to read them! Lusty old fellas need love too!

lovelyladyfairelovelyladyfairealmost 10 years agoAuthor
My dear "Very",

My immediate reaction to your comment was confusion. I'm quite sure that you, as well as most of the reading public, understand that before any story is "Posted" it is reviewed by the site for errors. Since early childhood I was taught to believe that the only perfection in our world or universe is "GOD", I don't profess to be in his holy company.

There is never intent to submit a story that is clearly riddled with errors. Do some stories post with errors, of course they do, only the "Bible" is perfection and that premise is questioned on a daily basis by scholars who hold credentials that are out of your league.

Constructive criticism is always appreciated. It would hold so much more importance if the person offering said critique would have the personal sense of his or her own worth and post a comment with a means of interaction.

Anonymous suggests that you, my darling, get your sense of well being and self importance by a different means of gratification. As you sit in front of whatever electronic device you choose, with one hand on the key board and the other stroking yourself as you finger each word my purpose has been fulfilled. Whether it is what I write or how I write it you dear one are getting exactly what you’re searching for, your personal jollies. Please continue to enjoy my work.

Lady

allamagioneallamagionealmost 10 years ago
Yay!

I love your stories, and you really outdid yourself with the spontaneous roleplay in this one! The old man's point of view was both comical and erotic, always a winning combination in my book. :) Oh, and the line about him promising to go to church made me giggle so hard. Kudos on another delicious tale.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 10 years ago
I'm no literary critic

I'm just another dirty old man and I liked the story enough to give it a 5.

Just wish it was indicative of life in my adult retirement community.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A dirty old man is a dirty old man.

Nothing much is grosser.

TrixareforkidsTrixareforkidsalmost 10 years ago
Fun little romp!

Don't get why someone would bother reading a story with something or someone they find gross in the title and then feel they had to comment on it.

Anywhore, I found it to be a fun tale. Sure there were a few errors (and they bug me too) but the story, pacing and details were more than good enough to keep me reading and looking forward to another with the same characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
We want moar!

Fantastic history! I pictured pornstar Ava Addams as the main female character and I loved it! I hope you will keep updating with new histories about much old men and their ladies.

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
Playful romp

Yes, there are errors but they do not spoil this humorous romp. So many naughty and funny thoughts from the old man allied to role playing, make for playful sex between happy neighbours. Lovelyladyfaire, ignore the anons and their jaundiced comments. Keep telling your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sequel plz

Good characters...please do a follow up story

Reader24Reader24over 5 years ago

Will read this more than once! Starting your other stories right away..

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 4 years ago
Just what the Doctor ordered

Now this is the kind of fun I like to have. Big tits, wet pussy and a willing mouth! My rod is throbbing and ready, are you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
oldergenteman

Mmmmmmm that was a sexy comment. .....I will always be ready for you.........

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 4 years ago
Anon

Just give me your big tits and smooth wet pussy for me to enjoy and you will be sent to glory!

chad132chad1329 months ago

Fun to read about how some like role-play. I like all your stories.THANKS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous