My Alter Ego Dirty Old Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nurse HoneyPot helped me take my robe off and put a towel down next to me on both sides.

"The towels are so we make sure not to wet your bed with the bath." Please don't, the only wet I want in this bed is you Nurse HoneyPot.

"I'm going to give you a nice soothing bath Benjamin. Now I have to touch you in private places so behave yourself." Oh I'll be such a good boy you can so whatever you want to me.

HoneyPot put some really nice smelling stuff in the water and started washing me. She lifted my arms and did my legs, she didn't go anywhere near my man parts.

"I'll have to remove your shorts so I can properly attend to your penis and testicles. Now remember to be a very good boy." What can I say, this was heaven.

My shorts were gone in a flash. "Let me see just how I should do this. I have to touch you Benjamin and inspect you so I know just what lotion I need to administer."

Her hands were real warm. I watched her grab my cock and look at it all around. Her fingers wrapped around my buddy and she started jerking me up and down real slow. With her other hand she scooped up my ball sack and played with it, rolling my balls around real nice.

In no time there it was, white creamy precum oozing out.

"Now, what's this Benjamin is this dirty old man cum I see?'

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it."

"Well, we have to get rid of it, I don't want it to spoil the nice clean water, ummm, there's only one thing to do."

Nurse HoneyPot bent over and licked it off the head of my cock and swallowed it.

"I think I have something that could help you feel better and not be so nasty." Yeah a real good cock sucking would do the trick.

She reached into her bag and took out a little bottle, laid it next to the water bowl. The next few minutes she actually washed my boy and his brothers and it felt real good, I was actually enjoying the warm water. unny as hyped up as I was my Johnson got a little soft.

'I have some medicine that will feel cold when I put it on you so don't be concerned." Your hands with medicine rubbing down my cock wouldn't concern me I swear.

HoneyPot opened the bottle and squirted a good amount into her hand. She rubbed then together and I could see how slick they were, this was getting better and better.

"I have to rub this medicine all over your penis so just relax and let me do my job. Sometimes, a man might get excited and do something nasty; I hope you don't let that happen." Right, you're going to jerk me off and you don't want me to cum, no problem, like hell.

I watched her hands wrap around my semi soft dick and she rubbed soft and nice. It was cold, so Johnson almost fell asleep. HoneyPot kept at it. I was covered in this slick stuff and then something changed. I felt it start to get warm and then it was hot. I watched my old cock stiffen up real hard and stand up in the air.

"Benjamin, you are a dirty old man, look what's happened." My cock was solid and hot, this shit felt real good.

"Oh my goodness, I think I used the wrong medicine, this is for a man to stay erect and hard for a long time. Now I have to give you an entirely different treatment, well we'll take care of that later."

Crap, I heard about this stuff, I think it makes you last for a long time without losing your hard on. I guess we were in for a long night and she was making sure I would be good to go.

"Now let me get rid of this bath water and we'll move along with your treatment plan. Look at that I dropped the washcloth, I guess I'll just have to bend over and pick it up."

When she bent over, she did from her waist so her dress rode up over her ass. Shit, she was wearing a thong. I'd never seen one but liked it a lot. The thing disappeared between her cheeks and her full puffy pussy lips were right there for me to see.

"Benjamin, are you looking at my pussy?" Fuck yes, and I can't wait to get my tongue in it.

"You are a nasty old man" and she stood up.

"The Dr. said you were having some problems with your hands, he wants you to squeeze something as therapy. I'm a bad nurse, I forgot to bring the little therapy balls and I don't know what I can give you to use. He also said you were on complete bed rest. Ummm, I have to think of something. There's only one way for you get what you need."

Nurse HoneyPot climbed onto my bed and stood over me. I watched her lower her pussy right over my cock and her tits were right there in front of me. Therapy my ass, she wanted me to play with those big round tits.

"I guess you'll just have to use my breasts instead. Now you need to squeeze them and exercise your hands and fingers. The things I have to do to be a good nurse."

I reached up and grabbed a handful. I rubbed those babies real good. I squeezed and rolled them all around. I watched her face, closed eyes and smiling, she sure was dedicated to her work.

"Oh my, I shouldn't be enjoying this; after all it's my fault you have to do it. It feels so nice, I like it so much. Benjamin, we have to keep this a secret, if the Dr. knew what a bad nurse I am he wouldn't let me work on his patients anymore."

"Well, I'll keep it a secret if you let me see your tits; if you don't then I have to tell the doctor the truth." I was really getting in to this, what a night.

"Benjamin, you have to promise me you won't tell the doctor?"

"Oh I swear to God I won't tell, so show me your tits right now or I will."

"I understand you'll have to open the buttons so you can see them."

I reached up, my hands were shaking she got me so hot. I opened the first button and realized that she had no bra on. By the time I got to the last button her tits sprang out of her dress and were within inches of my mouth.

"My therapy isn't finished yet so I'll have to play with your big pretty tits for a little while longer." I took those sweet melons in my hands and did her real good. I watched those sugar nuggets swell right up big and stiff.

"My mouth needs some exercise too so get closer I want to suck these nipples real hard."

There's nothing I like more than a rigid hard nipple falling into my mouth except a huge swelled up clit. I sucked on her like I was a milk pump. She couldn't help herself, she was moaning and loved it when I'd bite them, made her jump.

I felt her grinding that pussy against my cock, she loved it. I knew she probably had her clit just right so she got a good rubbing on it.

I pulled her dress over her head and she bounced those tits like crazy. The only thing between me and that pussy was her thong.

"You're a mean, nasty, dirty old man Benjamin, look what you've done my private part is all wet and swollen. I'm not supposed do this but you make me want to be a bad. I'm going to turn around and lay down on you so you can fix the problem you caused."

This one was better than good, she was fucking great. Lianna turned around and in less than a minute we were ready for the only number that matters, a good old sixty nine.

"Now, you can reach up and pull my little thong off. My poor pussy is so wet and is aching; it's up to you to make it feel better."

I reached out and pulled that thong down her ass and off. I had to rub it over my face, it was wet from her juices and it smelled so damn sweet.

"You need to move back just a little Nurse so I can get a good position to fix what I've done."

That quivering little quim was right on my mouth and I had that clit jumping in my lips in no time. God, she was sweet and the more I sucked the bigger that nugget grew. Her hips were riding my face real nice.

I almost choked when I felt her mouth swallow my dick the first time. Those lips licked and sucked me like a perfect machine.

I saw that tight little rosebud all pink and figured what the hell. I licked it all around and she wiggled like crazy, getting real close to my mouth. I stuck the tip of my tongue just inside and she started moaning like mad. Oh, man she liked it. I started going back and forth; I fucked her ass and her pussy over and over with my tongue. All the while she was sucking cock and balls.

Somehow I managed to get my fingers around her leg and tweaked her clit real good. When I grabbed it between my fingers and rolled around nice and slow she couldn't stop the cumming and went for it like an animal.

Liana moved so fast I don't know how she wound up facing me with my dick buried deep in that cunt that was still cumming. I reached up and grabbed her tits sucking back and forth on those sweet swollen nipple nuggets of pure pleasure.

I couldn't hold back and felt myself shoot up inside her. The moaning and groaning was loud, and she was a fucking machine with that quim. Finally she slowed down and I felt myself get soft.

"Now, you're final treatment, you have to clean me all up nice and sweet. If you have to make me cum again that's okay, just do a real good job."

This lady was unbelievable. I have never tasted a pussy that's been filled up with my cum this was really something I never even thought of; hell I was ready for anything.

Her pussy was nice and close to my mouth. I licked it all over, in between those small tender lips and all over those puffy lips that hid my real prize. I lapped that sweet clit real slow and nice; I knew that's how she liked it best. I liked a good hard deep suck myself so I would just suck it nice and then a good one just for me. I reached up and twisted those big nipples and without missing a beat she was cumming again.

I lapped her good, better than good. When I got through she was dry and satisfied I'm sure of it. I was hooked, I'd be more than happy to clean up my mess anytime.

I watched her walk around the room, those tits bouncing, that ass jiggling and I was a happy man. Liana gathered up all her stuff and went into the bathroom. After a little while she came out dressed in a tube top and shorts.

"Benny, I'd say we had a wonderful evening would you agree?"

"You can say that, I've really enjoyed this role play stuff. I've never really knew anything much about it but now that I do I might want to come up with a few of my own games, would you like that?"

"Now that you know how to play, I'd like you to plan the next time we meet again, could you do that?"

Would I like that, does a bear shit in the woods? I already had a little idea of what I would like, so hell yes, I'd like to do that.

"I'll let myself out, see you soon." In a split second she was gone and my brain was in over drive. I was physically beat up and couldn't move a muscle. I fell asleep making my plans.