My Amazing Night with Christina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked over to the bed and she laid me down. Then she got on top, gave me a quick peck on the lips and began her assault down my body. She kissed down my neck and over my shoulders, then over the thin material of my bra. I began to unintentionally arch my back, trying to make my breasts as readily available for her mouth as possible. Christina reached behind my back and undid the hooks of my bra. She took it off and threw it on the ground, then she got back to the job at hand. She kissed all over my breasts and in circles around both of my areolas, specifically avoiding my nipples. It felt like the torture had been so long, my nipples were aching for her touch. When I couldn’t take it anymore, I rubbed my hands through her hair and said, “Christina, please.” She could hear the pleading in my voice and showed me she was listening by licking my nipples. She licked, and sucked, and kissed them, for what felt like an eternity, giving each one equal attention. Then she began moving her way down towards my pussy. Kissing my stomach on the way and giving my belly button a bit of special attention that I rather enjoyed. She got down to the top of my panties and sat up, then she pulled them all the way off. She scooted down on her stomach, between my legs and I opened them a little wider to give her better access. She didn’t do anything for a while, but I could feel her breath. Then, all of a sudden, she rubbed her index finger along my slit. I gasped from the unexpected, but pleasant contact. She kissed the insides of my thighs, getting closer and closer to the bullseye with each lick. Her tongue finally made contact with my clit and I started cumming by the third lick. I started fucking her face even harder and she held onto my thighs to keep me under control. I screamed out her name I don’t know how many times, and I could feel her giggling into my pussy, which drove me even crazier. I think I came over four times, but I kind of lost count. Once I couldn’t take anymore I said in barely a breath, “Christina, please,” and pulled her face up to mine. She kissed me deeply and then laid beside me and held me tightly as the last convulsions ran through my body. My breathing slowed down and Christina began kissing my neck lightly.

“Are you okay baby?” She asked me.

“Yeah,” I said in a kind of excited voice, “that was amazing!”

She laughed and continued kissing my neck and sucking on my earlobe. She stopped and had closed her eyes. I looked down and saw her rubbing her own clit, trying to relieve some of the pressure she had built up from giving me so much pleasure. I pulled her hand away and her eyes shot open, looking almost angry that I had stopped her.

I looked into her eyes and said, “Let me do it, okay?”

She smiled and whispered “please.”

I obeyed her wishes and got on top of her. We kissed once more very deeply and her hands roamed over my back and ass. I broke the kiss and moved on to her cheeks, neck and ears. I moved down to her collarbone and I could tell she was anxious for me to make it to her awaiting pussy because her hands were almost pushing my head downward. I looked up at her, caressed her face and said, “Be patient babe. It’ll be worth it, I promise.” She looked disappointed, but I knew she understood the magnitude of how much greater her orgasm would be if it was prolonged. I went back to kissing the top of her breasts and slowly kissed all around each breast, purposefully avoiding her nipples. She began to moan from the painful swelling not being tended to, so I began to nibble at her left nipple first; grazing it with my teeth, and slowly sucking more and more of the nipple and breast into my mouth. Once I was done with that breast, I moved over to the right one, with her pierced nipple. I was a little worried that if I sucked this nipple too hard it would rip or something, so I sucked kind of lightly. Christina began to arch her back and push her nipple more into my mouth to let me know that more force was okay. Once I had my fill of her breasts, I kissed my way down her stomach and licked in and around her bellybutton, but not for too long, because I knew she was growing impatient. I finally made it to her pussy and before I did anything I took in the aroma of her. Then I kissed the insides of her thighs and licked up the wetness that had already leaked out. It tasted so sweet, but tangy too. I licked her outer lips and then parted them with my thumb and index finger. I stuck my tongue deep inside of her and she started moaning. I licked up and down her slit and eventually settled on her clit. I sucked it first, then flicked it slowly, and gradually got faster and faster. With my motions becoming more and more rapid, Christina’s moans became louder and louder. I had always wondered if her sexual moans would be as melodic as her singing voice – they definitely were, but a little more uncontrolled. I continued working hard on her clit and her screams got so loud that I was sure her bodyguards would bust in at any moment to see if she was okay. Luckily, no such thing happened, and Christina got off without a hitch…pun intended. I brought her to two more orgasms, and then she was spent. I moved up her body and kissed her on the cheek. Then I laid beside her and held her while the last shivers went through her body. Once she caught her breath she looked at me and kissed me softly on the lips.

“Wow,” Christina said. We both laughed and stared into each others’ eyes for a while.

“Was this your first time with another girl?” I asked.

“Yeah. I’ve only kissed other girls before.”

“I’m really glad I was your first.”

“Me too.” She put her head into the nape of my neck and I stroked her hair and held onto her tightly.

“Christina.”

“Yeah?”

“So, um, where does this leave us?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean was it a one time thing or, I don’t know – more?”

She propped herself up on her elbow and asked me, “What do you want it to be?”

“I don’t really know what to say, and still sound realistic about the whole situation. Not that any of this is very realistic at all.”

“Ok, but pretend I’m not – who I am, and just imagine I’m any other girl. What would this mean to you then?”

“Well, I don’t usually have one night stands. In fact this was, if you say it is one, the first one. I have to really like the person. So, in effect, I like you a lot Christina,” I said in fear that she would shoot me down very quickly.

“I like you too.”

“You do?” I couldn’t believe she had just said that.

“Yeah, I do. I like you a lot, Pepper.”

“Why?”

“Why!?” She laughed.

“I mean, I - why me?”

“Because you’re so sweet. And you’re beautiful. And, I can tell that you really care about me.”

“I do.”

“It’s rare that I find people like you and when I do, I get attached.”

“I know what you mean.”

“So, I answered your question, but you still haven’t answered mine. What do you want this to be?”

“Um, I want to be with you.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, but I guess I should say dating, because using the title of girlfriend might be moving too fast.”

“I wouldn’t mind calling you my girlfriend.”

I smiled and said, “I just don’t want it to be a one-time thing, you know?”

“Me neither.” She kissed me and said, “It won’t be.”

We went back to cuddling and fell asleep in each others’ arms.

The next morning I woke up and saw Christina getting dressed and putting her hair up in the mirror.

I sat up and said, “Good morning,” sleepily.

She turned around and smiled at me and said, “Hey.” She walked over to me and kissed me. Then she sat on the bed and asked me how I slept.

“Best sleep of my life.”

She giggled and rubbed my face. Then she asked, “Are you hungry?”

I raised my eyebrow in question of what she meant.

“Not like that!” She laughed. “I was going to order some room service and I was wondering what you wanted.”

“Oh, um, whatever you’re getting’s fine.”

“Okay. Oh, you can go take a shower or whatever. The bathroom’s right through there.”

I went and took a shower, then put back on my same clothes from the day before. I went out into the dining room and we ate breakfast together. Before I knew it, it was getting close to the time Christina had to leave to get on her bus and start traveling again. I got ready to go because I figured Jason was already outside waiting for me. I got my purse and Christina walked me to door. Then I turned around and remembered the t-shirt she had autographed for me the night before. I ran and got it, then came back to the door.

“Do you really need a souvenir after last night?” She laughed.

“Well, when I tell people what happened, how else am I going to get them to believe me?”

She looked at me shocked and disappointed. “Tell people?”

“Yeah! Of course.” She turned away from me, and I figured the joke had went too far. I put my hands on her waist and said, “I’m joking Christina.”

She dropped her jaw and hit me lightly on my arm. “That was so mean, Pepper!”

“I’m sorry babe, I couldn’t help myself,” I laughed.

She put her arms around my shoulders and kissed me. “I don’t want you to go.”

“I don’t want to go, believe me.”

We hugged and then she pulled back and said, “You’ll call me?” Her eyes were getting a little watery.

“Are you kidding me!? Of course I’m going to call you.”

That got a small laugh out of her, through her tears.

“Don’t cry Christina, you’re going to make me start crying.” And with that the tears started to stream down my face.

We hugged for an even longer time, then I pulled back and tried to kiss her tears away.

“I’ll see you soon,” I said.

“I hope so.”

Knowing that this was going to have to end soon I said, “Okay.”

“Okay,” she said, knowing the same thing.

We kissed very passionately and then I pulled away and put one hand on the doorknob, the other hand was holding Christina’s. I turned and said “Bye Christina.”

“Bye Pepper,” and then she kissed my hand.

I smiled at her and took one last look (who knows how long this image would have to last in my head until I saw her again), she smiled back and then I turned and walked out of the door. It’s probably the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do.

I walked out of the hotel doors and Jason was standing in front of his car with flowers. I laughed, remembering our agreement.

“These are for you.” He said, handing over the flowers.

“Thanks,” I said laughing.

“So…”

“So what?”

“Oh no! I hope you know you’re going to have to tell me all about what happened last night.”

“Maybe I will, maybe I won’t!”

He sighed at me and we got in the car and drove off. I thought about Christina every minute for the rest of the day.

I called her that night. She said she missed me too. I think I’m falling hard for her...

12