All Comments on 'My Amazon Army Ch. 07'

by reynolddd

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

This is great work, keep it up

shuriken2012shuriken2012over 11 years ago
interesting

im liking where you're going with the whole enhancements thing but being able to squirt explosives from boobs is just plain wrong. the bulletproof hair is a really cool idea though but i think michael needs some upgrades cuz right now he is at every one elses mercy with practically no defensive or offensive skills

DB71DB71over 11 years ago
Good story so far but ..

What started this whole thing? An old man sees a shape that appears to be human, since his eyesight is bad. He wakes up a new person with this computer in his head and he doesn't ask "what is happening?". He has a group of people attack him and the computer identifies what they are, but he still doesn't ask ... Why him? What is going on? Who are these people? What do they want? How did he get involved and for what reason? Even if you overlook this, seeing what he has created in these other women, why wouldn't he ask his computer to enhance himself?

Having said that, I really like the story. I would just like to understand more of what started this whole thing and what Michael's role is in it. He can always decide to not follow what someone else wants him to do, but he should probably learn more about himself and what he can and can't do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Losing the plot

There's a HUGE chunk of story missing between the end of the last chapter and the start of this one. It's jarring and unpleasant to have Michael go from refugee to fabulously wealthy playboy with NO transition. It is, to be blunt, bad writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous