My Amulet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
malabar13
malabar13
28 Followers

I get up, pick up my pants and head to an area where they serve drinks. I am enjoying my ice cold beer sans pants. I start to scan the room thinking of what new adventure awaits when I spy Sonia in a corner. I head over to see who she is doing.

When I get close I see her surrounded by three guys wearing similar custom football jerseys. Their mascot is Horn Dogz. I see Sonia on her knees sucking off #14 and jerking off #33. Behind her jerking his own meat is #78 and he is a big black guy. His dick is way bigger than mine and he seems to be ready to get in there. He lifts Sonia up and picks her up and pins her against the wall. He holds her up with one arm and uses the other to line up his black cock and insert it into her. His teammates ask him to be a team-player and share. He takes his time but after a few minutes, lowers her back down on the floor. Player #14 joins them and positions himself so that Sonia can suck on him. I look for #33 and he is ravaging the cheerleader 1, the brunette I fucked earlier. I am about to look back at Sonia when I notice three girls checking out my package. They all have one piece red bathing suits on like the lifeguards from an old TV show. I feel recharged and head over there. I ask if they liked to have some fun. They say yes and lead me to yet another well used mattress. One of them unbuttons the bottom of her suit and sits on my face. I feel the other two devour my cock. I get ready for another hot fuck session. I eat out this girl and enjoy seeing her squirm. I then feel one of them get on my dick and start to ride me. All three switch up and I end it with blasting my load all over their mouths and masks. I head outside to get some fresh air.

As I start to cool down, Big Ben approaches me and asks if I want have some fun. I tell him I don't swing that way and he tells me not with him, but those nurses looking at our dicks.. I look over and see some hot babes in nurses outfits. I say lets do it and we make our way over there. We invite them back inside and they agree. We get a spot on a mattress when one of them excuses herself for a minute. I don't even get a word out and one of them starts sucking. The other does the same with Big Ben. We switch and then the third one comes back. She asks to cut in on Big Ben and starts to suck him off real good. Then she comes over to me and looks into my eyes as she takes most of me in her mouth. The other two just watch as my nurse is putting on a show with how much of my cock she swallows. She then switches over to Big Ben does the same. She comes back to me and asks me to lay down. I do so and she keeps sucking real good. Big Ben is behind her and starts to ravage her from behind. This little slut is moaning and so is Big Ben. She stops blowing me to enjoy Big Ben. I look into her eyes as she lets loose a huge orgasm. Big Ben doesn't take long to finish and fills her pussy. He departs and the slutty nurse mounts me. I can feel Big Ben's hot sperm inside her and feel it drip down my shaft. I really don't care because slut nurse is riding me real good. Her pussy is nice and tight. She has a nice athletic body and her tits are nice and firm. She has some sexy tan lines and a sweet bush. By far this is the best fuck of the night. She asks me to fuck her from behind and I do. I start drilling her and squeezing her tits from behind. This really gets her to start moaning. I start to get close and hold on to her skirt as I dump another load of sperm into a complete stranger. She orgasms again and with all that thrusting and humping, I accidentally pull her skirt off. I have it in my hands and collapse on top of her. I still have my dick in her, and she is face down . I tell her she has been the fuck of the night. She moans a thank you. I pull out and wipe some of my cum, and probably some of Big Ben's on her ass. Her friends are there and applaud our performance. I hand her skirt to her friend and look back at slut nurse and my heart drops into my stomach.

I am looking at her ass and I see the initials EZCZ. Oh my god, I just fucked my step-mom. I start to freak out and run outside. I wonder how is it that she is here. I go over my wishes and never recall asking for anything with her. I thought about it but never asked for it. I cant believe what I did to her and how much I enjoyed it. She felt so good, better than he had ever fantasized. He figured if she didn't know it was him, it was OK. I was lost in my thoughts when a dude in a bull fighter outfit approaches me. I figure he is bi-sexual and wants some of my junk. He asks if I have seen any sexy witches. I tell him I have seen lots, all of them getting fucked. He chuckles and then slugs me in the gut and then a knocks me out. I know this because when I come to I am handcuffed inside the barn. As I try to figure out who the fuck did this to me I see a figure approach me. It is the bullfighter. More specifically, it is Mr. Morales.

He grabs me by my hair and rips off my mask. He is surprised and starts to ask how it is me. He looks at me, punches me in the face and tells me he knows me. He says I am that loser kid from next door. He asks if I am fucking his wife. I tell him I did once. He punches me again. He tells me I am going to pay for fucking a married woman. He reaches for my amulet, rips it off and storms off. I am fucked. I try to get out of these handcuffs, but only manage to hurt myself. I sit there wondering what will happen to me when I see some people coming my way. When they approach I see that they are cops. I tell them I need help and there is a psycho loose. These three guys look at each other and smile. One cop, a big Samoan looking guy begins to unzip his pants and approach me. The other two tell him to hurry, they want some too. The Samoan has a big dick. He tells me to please squirm around, he likes that. I tell him he is wrong, this is a mistake. He informs me that my bullfighter friend told him this is a fantasy of mine. He grins at me and tells me to enjoy the ride. He pulls my pants down and flips me over, with his knees he spreads my legs and I hear him spit and then I feel the wet tip of a huge dick on my ass cheeks. He pushes in and I feel pain. My ass cheeks clench and he slaps me in the head. He orders me to loosen up and let him get in there or it really is gonna hurt. I tell him to fuck off. He grunts and says, perfect. He then knocks me out. When I come to, my asshole feels like it is on fire. I feel something oozing out and I don't know if it is cum or blood. My arms are killing me from the handcuffs. I a sharp pain in my side and wince. In doing so I realize my hands are free. I see the handcuffs on the dirt next to me. It is dark and I stumble about. I get to a grassy area and continue to crawl towards Sonia's car. As I crawl, I stumble on something. I look down and in the faint light of the stars, I see my amulet. I grab it and start to cry. I start to think this was all a bad idea and should never had made those wishes. I thought of the wrong I did to Sonia and her husband, my friend Zach, his girlfriend Valerie and I begged for forgiveness for having fucked my step-mom. I got up and found Sonia's car. I sat next to it and grabbed the amulet tightly. I made a solemn wish that I wanted everything to go back to the way it was and for Carol never to find out what transpired. I feel the effects of the wish and pass out.

I don't recall much of who found me or how I got home, but I as my eyes open I know I am in my bed. I remember everything else, mainly because of my aching dick and butt-hole. I start to wonder what will happen next when Carol walks in and asks how I am doing. I tell her fine, but start to ask questions. She silences me and tells me to rest. She shows me on my cell phone the well wishes from my friends Zach, Valerie and Tracy. I look at my phone and see them dressed up for Halloween with no masks. My jaw drops as I see Zach in a robot suit, Valerie in a pink and white cheerleader outfit. Tracy is next to her in a black and orange cheerleader outfit. Her boyfriend is a firefighter. I cant believe they were at the party and I fucked Tracy. I realize also that I ended up having sex with Valerie twice. Carols shows me messages from work. My boss, Sonia is a sexy with and her husband is dressed as a bullfighter, they have no mask and are both smiling. The office girls are in another message showing off their curves in their red bathing suits. Oh crap, I did it with them too. I don't see anymore messages, and Carol puts the phone down. She then gives me a kiss and tells me not to worry about whatever happened. Things would be different from now on and he was do fine as the man of the house. I see my big screen TV and fridge. I ask her if I can keep them, she says of course. She is about to leave, comes back to me and kisses me one more time. She reaches under my pillow and pulls out slut nurses tattered skirt. She lays it on my chest. She smiles and tells me to rest up, I am going to need it. She starts to leave and I start to apologize, but tells me the important thing is I had fun and so did she. I ask how did she know. She said she knew all along, and with takes her t-shirt off and I see hanging in between her sensuous breasts is an amulet, but a different one than mine. She sees the confusion on my face and tells me that grandma also gave her a necklace, and I got what I wished for and rubs my sore cock

The End.

malabar13
malabar13
28 Followers