My Angel, My Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Overwhelmed, Tom stumbled and choked out: "My God, Alice!" He stared down at her in wonder, his cock completely hidden inside her mouth. She expertly sucked him, licking and caressing the tender underside of his member with her tongue while his balls slapped against her.

In minutes, he was coming, shot after shot of his thick hot cum spurting down her throat. Tom screamed and bucked against her; Alice chucked and the vibrations in her mouth rolled over his cock, making him come again.

When he'd finished, he fell to his knees beside her on the floor, breathing hard. "Thank you, baby," Alice said softly, still rubbing her breasts. She reached one hand down to her pussy for the orgasm-induced juices still flowing there, then touched Tom's now-flaccid cock.

"Just give me a second, darling," Tom growled with a smile. "Let me catch my breath."

He lay on his back, his eyes shut. When he opened them, he caught Alice's gaze. She had stopped rubbing herself, and was just staring at him distractedly. "What's wrong?" he asked her.

"Nothing...what would be wrong?" Alice said in her usual confident manner. She gave a beautiful, sexy grin, but her eyes were still shimmering -- tears?

"Alice...?" Tom said, sitting upright and touching her cheek. "What is it?"

Alice's grin collapsed and she started to cry, her hands flying up to hide her face. Tom grabbed them, stopping her. "I-I'm sorry, Tom," she tried to mumble. She turned her head away, but he wasn't letting her off so easily.

"Damnit, Alice, talk to me," he insisted.

"Tom, do you love me?"

"What?" Tom stopped, looking at her incredulously.

Alice looked in his eyes, mascara-streaked tears running down her gorgeous face, framed by her exceptional black fringe. "It's a simple question, Tom. Do you love me or not?"

Tom opened his mouth, but he couldn't speak. Did he love her?? They'd been seeing each other so frequently in the past two years, such a fact was just assumed. He'd never said it to her, and she'd never said it to him, but they were practically living together for Christ's sake! Of course they were in love...right?

Suddenly, Tom thought it very strange that such a matter had never popped up in conversation. Or that he'd never even thought about it. Well, he had a few times...sort of. Once he'd jokingly suggested that if they had a kid, it would probably grow up to be a nymphomaniac because they were both so horny all the time. Another time Alice had been running an ice cube down the length of his spine, stopping when she'd reached the tender spot between his lower ass and his balls. He'd sort of jolted in pleasure and pain, and she kissed and licked him there, heating up the icy water that melted against him. "Oh, baby, we should get married," she'd groaned, taking his balls in her hands.

That hadn't been the best time to expect a real response to such a question, because all Tom had been able to say was, "Mmph!"

But now, Alice was looking at him -- not like a fiery vixen, but a woman. And an insecure one, at that. His first instinct was to protect her: "Why would you ask me such a thing?" he asked her, smiling. "This isn't like you."

"Where is our relationship heading?" Alice demanded, ignoring his question. "I've never heard you say it!" Her voice dropped, and she looked down at her knees. "I need to hear you say it, Tom."

"Baby, I see you everyday..." he replied lamely. He was stalling and he knew she knew it. Dumbass, he muttered to himself.

"All that means is I'm a good fuck," Alice said angrily. She yanked her hands away and stood, scooping her clothes up off the floor. She stood over him naked, an indignant expression on her face. "Well, I love you, Tom. Do you hear me? I love you. I've always loved you, and I always will."

As she started to walk away, Tom fell back in astonishment. What did she mean, she'd always loved him? Since they started dating? "Alice, wait!" he cried, climbing to his feet. As he scrambled after her, he zipped and buttoned his open jeans and grabbed a shirt off the floor.

Alice was in the bathroom with the door locked, probably struggling to put her clothes on quickly. He pounded on the door with one hand, trying to put his shirt on with the other. "Look, you caught me off guard," he said, trying the knob uselessly. "I...I just need to think, okay? Baby it isn't you..."

"Of course it isn't me," Alice grumbled under her breath. He could hear the bitterness in her voice from behind the heavy oak door. "It's her."

"Excuse me?"

The door suddenly unlocked and swung open, almost slamming into Tom's chest as he jumped backward. Alice stood there, a sarcastic laugh escaping her throat. "Don't tell me you don't remember Elaine!"

Tom froze. "What do you know about Elaine?" he asked her softly.

"I know you loved her, I know you took an in-state scholarship for her, I know you were going to marry her...oh, and that you met her at her fourteenth birthday party," Alice recited, checking off the items on her fingers. Then she fairly spat, "I was there!"

"Now, wait a minute..." Tom's head was reeling. What's more, his heart was pounding furiously. He had this strange desire to burst into sobs because he'd instantly remembered Elaine -- all of it, everything about her came back to him so fast that the weight of the memories nearly knocked him off his feet. "How...did, did you go to our school?"

"Picture me with glasses, Tom. Ugly clothes. Acne. You know, an average nerdy freak, Tom!" Alice was yelling now. "You ignored me in school -- both of you did! You would never even give me the time of day; until of course I seduced you at a sleazy bar." Alice grabbed the rest of her things with trembling hands, stuffing them into a bag. "Typical man," she said, her voice shaking so much he could barely understand her. "You only wanted me after I ripped my clothes off for you."

Tom couldn't picture Alice as an average-looking teenager, though he tried to remember her. The only images he had of her were as the mind-blowing sex goddess he'd spent the past two years with. As she started to leave, he bolted in front of her. "Alice," he said, grabbing her shoulders. "I'm so sorry if I hurt you."

Alice was sobbing. "But you don't love me," she gasped. "You'll never love me."

Blinded by a flash of rage, she brought her knee up to his crotch -- hard. Tom managed to block himself so his thigh got the blunt of the damage, but he certainly wouldn't be able to chase after her before she could get in her car and drive away. "Fuck, Alice, don't leave!" he shouted falling against the wall. He gritted his teeth against the pain and fury. Fury because he'd been an ass: he'd hurt and betrayed two women. Most importantly, he'd successfully put his soul mate out of his head, and what for? How had it all happened, anyway? What Alice had said about their first night was right...it was a pathetic move.

"Shit," Tom cursed under his breath. He banged his head against the wall, hearing Alice's tires squealing away. "Well done, asshole," he said to himself sarcastically. Elaine...

~~~

On the morning of St. Valentine's Day, eighteen-year-old Elaine woke up early. It was cold in her room and all the curtains were closed, shutting out the lights. Her heart was pounding fast -- she'd had a nightmare. It was about losing Tom, of course.

"Stupid, Elaine," Elaine muttered to herself. "You are acting incredibly stupid. He dumped you for someone else -- get over it."

She climbed out of bed and shuffled over to the windows, opened the curtains, and winced at the bright sunshine. Before she could even get down the hallway to the kitchen, she heard the doorbell ring.

"Who could that be?" she wondered out loud. Her parents were on a romantic trip to Tijuana, and besides, they had no reason to visit her apartment. Her roommate was off with her boyfriend for the holiday.

When Elaine pulled open the door, she froze.

It was Tom.

"Hey, Elaine," Tom said with a huge smile. His expression could almost be considered casual, but the way he breathed his greeting and then sucked in deeply suggested that he was very unsure of himself.

"Tom!" Elaine gasped. "What are you doing here?"

He was looking fantastic, for one thing. He was wearing a suit of all things -- almost like he was attending a formal affair -- and his blonde hair was as neatly curled as ever, his eyes were shimmering and -- oh God -- he was carrying a box of chocolates and an embarrassingly large bouquet of pink roses.

"I..." Tom's eyes fluttered involuntarily over her figure and Elaine jumped when she realized she was still wearing her nightgown. "I just wanted to wish you a happy Valentine's day...I'm sorry, this is a bad time. I should come back later?"

"No!" Elaine almost screamed it, and Tom bit his lip to keep from laughing.

She shut her eyes, counted to three, then opened them. "No. Now's fine. Let me get my bathrobe. Come in."

He stepped inside and she offered him a seat, then grabbed her flimsy silk robe. It was red and sexy and she knew it, which may help take the focus off her dirty face and bed-head.

Tom hadn't meant to wake Elaine, but he couldn't regret doing so. Whether she realized it or not, the scruffiness of her sweet blonde hair made him crazy, and her face looked so much nicer without the makeup she always wore. With a jolt, he wondered if she really wanted him here. "Too late to go home now," he said to himself through gritted teeth.

"So...why are you here?" Elaine asked. She stood there with her arms crossed, her eyes moving distractedly from him to the kitchen where she'd put water on the stove for tea.

"C-could you sit down?" Tom stammered suddenly. "You're making me nervous." That, and her nipples poking through that red robe of hers were threatening to make him forget why he was really there.

"Oh." Elaine plopped down next to him. "Sorry. But really -- ex-boyfriends don't just come to ex-girlfriends' houses on the most romantic day of the year to chat."

"You're right." Tom stared at the flowers in his hands, still wet with dew. "Elaine, I'm so sorry for - " His voice cracked, and Elaine's heart skipped a beat. " -- everything. I left you. I was a fool."

"Tom?" Elaine's voice came out a hoarse whisper. "Th-that was two years ago..."

"I know." Tom dropped the flowers, which fell from his lap to a heap on the floor. He grabbed her hands with urgency, which were cold and clammy. "And if you don't love me anymore, just say it and I'll leave right now. I'll never bother you again, I swear."

The tea kettle was whistling. Elaine's breath was shaky, but she managed to say in a calm voice, "Do you still take Earl Grey with lemon?"

"For Christ's sake, Elaine," Tom murmured, staring at her beautiful soft hands. She was torturing him.

Elaine swallowed, then got up and went to the kitchen. When she came back carrying the cups of tea, Tom had a clenched fist up by his mouth and was staring off into space. She sat beside him again.

"Listen, Tom," she said quietly. "Of course I love you. I always have loved you, but this...this isn't right. I let you go. When I found out how you felt about Alice..."

Tom burst out laughing. "You think I'm in love with Alice?" Elaine's look stopped him. "Oh, Elaine...no. No I don't love her. I don't think I ever did, but there's something about her. Something, I don't know how to say it...it's almost hypnotic." Tom shook his head. "I don't want to talk about her, Elaine. Talk to me. Tell me how you feel. Can we -- at least be friends again?"

From lovers to strangers to friends, huh? Elaine's heart was fluttering, and the sight of Tom in that sexy black tuxedo jacket and trousers was causing an untimely flutter between her legs as well. "What's with the suit?" Elaine asked, in a lame attempt to be casual.

"Just...tell me," Tom whispered.

"I don't want to be your friend!" Elaine blurted out, suddenly angry. No, not angry -- furious. What right did Tom have to come to her apartment (to find out where she lived!) and ask to be friends after stabbing her in the back? She'd given him everything, and now his best excuse for dumping her was that his girlfriend was "hypnotic"? Did he think she was that stupid? That easy?

Tom looked as if she'd slapped him. "I-I see," he said softly.

"You hurt me, Tom. You really did. Do you have no idea what you did to me?" Elaine was struggling not to cry. Her words were knives.

"Yes, I do. And I don't know how else to apologize..." Tom tried again. "I just thought I'd start somewhere, Elaine."

"Yeah, well it's a really bad time. I have a date!" Elaine cried, for some reason deciding to lie to hurt him.

A half smile split Tom's face. "In the middle of the day?" he asked gently.

"Fuck you!" Elaine screamed. "Get out!" She was mad because she did love him, and she wanted to believe him. She would love to forget the past two years of hell he'd put her through and that vixen Alice who had taken him from her, but she knew she never would. And what's more, she didn't want to be hurt again.

Suddenly, Tom leapt to his feet and grabbed her by the arms. He slammed her forcefully against the wall, ignoring her startled cries and attempts to escape. He pinned her there by pressing his hands into her shoulder blades and holding her arms down with his elbows, one of his thighs between her legs so she couldn't run. "Elaine," he whispered, staring fiercely into her frightened eyes. "Relax, will you? I won't hurt you. I just won't leave here until you know that I'm sorry. That I love you."

Elaine's eyes widened, and she burst into tears.

Horrified, Tom began shaking and started to back away, but then Elaine grabbed his face and kissed him on the mouth. Hard.

Tom was so surprised at first that he didn't know what to do, but he caught up with her quickly. Her mouth was warm and sweet, and she smelled like honey. Tom wrapped her in his arms and leaned back up into the wall, his body pressing hard into hers.

Elaine couldn't believe this was happening. Her body was on fire, every nerve ending tingling with the sensation of his thigh grinding between her legs. Almost without realizing it, she was pressing herself into it, rubbing up and down. When a low moan escaped her throat, Tom pulled away, his breathing ragged. "Wow," he gasped.

"Tom?" Elaine gulped.

"Yeah?"

"Could you...get off me?"

Surprise mingled with disappointment hid behind a mask of embarrassment as Tom obligingly stepped back (although it was really her who was almost sitting on his right knee) and Elaine shook herself off, trying to cool the burning sensation. She may have been a virgin, but she'd been masturbating since she was fourteen -- she knew that she orgasmed easily. The feel of her nipples against his chest and her clitoris against his leg for a mere minute had worked her into a frenzy.

Tom, in the meantime, was trying to hide the enormous erection that was growing on the strength of their kiss.

"Would you give me a minute?" Elaine said slowly, sliding along the wall towards the hallway. "I need...to think."

"Sure, of course," Tom said, watching her as she left the room. As soon as she was gone, Tom ran into the kitchen and splashed cold water on his face. "Come on, Tom, get a grip," he lectured himself. He knew very well that, for one thing, Elaine was saving herself for marriage (as she'd said repeatedly during their relationship in high school) and for another, she had no date later, as she'd claimed. If he just cooled it, she would be his. In maybe a couple of months, he could propose to her, he thought, his mind racing. They could date, get to know each other again, and then --

"Tom?"

Tom started from his reverie, his cock twitching at the mere sound of her voice. "Yes, Elaine?" he responded, though it almost sounded like a growl as he tried unsuccessfully to fight his arousal.

"Would you come in here, please?"

Tom gripped the edge of the sink for a couple more seconds, concentrating on the dull, uninspiring steel bowl before dabbing his wet face with a towel and wandering down the hall.

The apartment was small -- there was only a broom closet and a tiny bathroom in that hallway -- and at the end there was a bedroom. It was so dark that he couldn't see anything there, except a couple of candles.

When he stepped inside, blinking several times to try to adjust to the darkness, he saw a circle of large white candles burning on a dresser. "Elaine?" he said. Elaine turned, and he noticed with a start that she had changed into a black negligee and dark makeup. A shoe fetishist, he glanced down and grew hard yet again as he saw white, glittery stilettos twinkling in the darkness.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Tom" she said in a low voice. When he looked back up to her face, he saw the long, pink scarf that she held delicately between her thumb and index finger of each hand. She lifted it out in front of her face and snapped it taut.

A laugh of surprise and slight nervousness escaped Tom's throat. He swallowed and said playfully, "Elaine, what are you doing?"

"Get on the bed," she said, ignoring him.

"Elaine?"

"I mean it," she said, moving towards him. She let go of the pink scarf with her right hand so it fell, dangling from her left. She placed her right hand on his chest and pushed him back so his knees buckled against the side of the bed. "You've been very cruel to me, Tom. Now I'll accept your apology, if you'll accept my punishment. Now get on the bed!" Her voice, which had been quiet and low for the beginning of her speech, suddenly rose and became harsh and forceful. Tom was so shocked he may have fallen if he hadn't abruptly obeyed her.

"Y-yes, okay..." he stopped, cleared his throat, and tried again. "Yes, ma'am." He wasn't a fool -- he could play along. He just needed to change his mindset...albeit drastically!

Elaine walked away, swishing her hips so he stared at her ass in the short black lingerie. She bent over to get something from a drawer, her bare crotch illuminated by yellow candlelight.

Tom gurgled with arousal, and Elaine spun to face him. "You spoke?" she asked him. "You spoke without my permission?" Elaine darted towards him and, in a sudden flash made even more frightening by the dim light, slapped him hard across the face.

Tom cried out and grabbed his cheek. He flinched when he felt Elaine's long nails dig into his clavicle, her mouth pressed into his ear as she whispered to him. "Now I won't hurt you, if you just obey the rules. You will speak when spoken to. You will move when I tell you to move. You will come on my command, and only on my command. If you disobey, you will pay."

Shock, fear, and desperate need coursed through him. The Elaine Tom had grown up with was standing before him, but she had changed. Goddamn she'd changed...she was quite definitely the hottest creature on two legs! And of course the way she was using him could almost make him feel guilty because of what Alice had accused him of -- disrespecting women -- but for two things. First, he'd already professed his love to her. Second, she was undoubtedly LOVING what she was doing to him.

"Nod if you understand." Elaine's stern voice, hot on his neck, jolted Tom once again into the present. He moaned with pleasure and nodded.

"Good." Elaine held up the scarf she'd had before, along with another pink scarf and two red ones. She instructed him to stretch out so she could tie him to the bedposts by the wrists and ankles. She straddled him as he obeyed, closing his eyes and forcing himself to count to ten backwards so he wouldn't come at the very sight and feel of her. He inhaled her musk, and he knew instinctively that she was already dripping wet.

When she'd tied him securely with the silk, she stood over him, placing one stiletto very gently on his chest. "Alright, Tom," she said coldly. "I'm going to fuck you. But first, you're going to make me come. I've waited years for you. I've masturbated for you. Now you're going to make up for it, so you're going to give me everything you've got. Understand?"