My Angel, My Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom's heart pounded like a jackrabbit and his cock throbbed painfully against his black trousers. He nodded and croaked, "Yes, ma'am."

Elaine smiled and, using just the tips of her fingers, oh-so-slowly raised her negligee to reveal her pussy. Tom groaned as she slipped her fingers into the blonde hair of her vee, spreading the lips apart so he could see how wet she was. His tongue involuntarily snaked out of his mouth, reaching, like he wanted it so bad he couldn't wait.

"Ah-ah, no begging," Elaine warned, digging the heel of her stiletto into his flesh for emphasis. Tom jerked in pain, and she ripped at the buttons of his white shirt with her pointed heel so his chest was bare. She lowered herself so she crouched just over his chest, pussy hovering above the red spot the heel had marked on his chest. "Poor baby," she said softly, before mashing her pussy against Tom's aching body.

Both of them cried out at the sensation of her warm, soaked pussy lips rubbing the tender, burning skin of his chest. "That must have hurt," Elaine said when she'd recovered, pulling herself up again. "Shall I take the shoes off?"

"No!" Tom growled urgently. "Leave them, leave them."

Elaine laughed throatily, then leaned down and licked his chest where her pussy had been, savoring the taste of her own sex. Then she crawled up and kissed his mouth hungrily.

She shifted forward so her pussy was over his mouth, and she teased him there for a minute before obligingly lowering her body.

Tom touched her slit with his tongue first, ever so gently licking around and around her pink hole. Her pussy was so beautiful, so delicious, he thought. He then licked up and around the insides of her swollen lips. He felt Elaine desperately moving her hips as he carefully avoided her clitoris, struggling to grind it against him. Almost laughing, he plunged forward and sucked the red bud right into his mouth.

Startled, Elaine yelled and grabbed headboard for support, falling down into his mouth. He licked her whole pussy in flat, hard strokes, dragging his tongue purposefully against her clit. His mouth made sucking, slurping noises against her sex. Elaine cried out: "Ah, ah, ah..." Tom knew she was close, so he attacked her slit with a vengeance, making fast thrusting motions inside her.

Elaine screamed and rocked on him, her pussy spasming tightly in her first climax of the night, He felt the small circle of muscle at her opening clench at him and he gulped at her nectar, imagining what that would feel like around his cock. A shiver of anticipation moved through him, and Elaine reluctantly pulled away.

"That's enough of that," she said, trembling. "G-good boy."

Tom smiled with satisfaction, licking his lips. Elaine climbed off the bed, then proceeded to tear off his clothes -- literally. Because he was tied to the bed, he couldn't well get off to remove his clothes normally, so she vehemently ripped at his sexy black jacket and white shirt, and his trousers.

"Easy, easy!" he said with a moan as she tore at the zipper. His rock-hard member stood at attention before her, and he saw Elaine's eyes widen at its length and beauty. She moved slowly towards it, and his eyes automatically closed, but she changed her mind and stepped back.

"Later," she muttered to herself. Then, she grabbed something silver and shiny off the dresser -- a jagged pair of scissors, he saw. She started at the ankles of his trousers, cutting all the way up his leg. He sighed with pleasure at the sharp, cool blades jabbing his hot, aching flesh on his inner thighs. "This suit wasn't a rental, was it?" she asked thoughtfully, still cutting.

Tom shook his head, hissing through his teeth as the scissors moved nearer and nearer his sex.

"Lucky for you," Elaine snickered, finishing and ripping the rest of his clothes away. She lay down on the bed beside him and ran her hand up his naked body, touching his stomach, his nipples, his neck. She kissed him softly.

"Oh baby," she sighed against his armpit, reaching up and stroking his arms, his face, his golden hair. "I've wanted to see you like this for so long..."

Tom swallowed at a lump in his throat.

Then, she fell back into character as she wielded the scissors in front of his face. She opened them, pressing the side of one blade against his chest and drew a thin line down his body gently. "I'm going to hurt you now, darling," she said with a sigh of mock regret.

Tom just nodded, fighting hard not to smile. When the scissors stopped at his lower waist, his cock began to leak precum. She just barely kissed the tip, then licked her lips. Tom bit his tongue to keep silent.

Elaine took a black scarf similar to the others and held it up for him to see; he knew it would be a blind-fold.

She tied it over his face, then he heard her suck in her breath at the sight of him lying blind and helpless, completely at her disposal.

The first thing she did was pour hot wax on his stomach, tipping a lit white candle over his stomach with an almost gleeful, childlike satisfaction as he howled with pain. She let the wax dry, then peeled it off and blew carefully on his red skin.

Then Elaine took a switch with a leather strip at the end out of her closet that she'd bought from a fetish store in town. She'd been horribly nervous getting it, and now that she had it, she was afraid she wouldn't have the nerve to really use it. Could she hurt the man she loved, to give them both pleasure? She felt wetness drip down her legs and saw his cock twitch slightly with anticipation, and her heart fluttered with excitement.

Without warning, she brought the switch down on his midriff.

Tom had told himself from the beginning to expect this, but the shock of being hit -- by Elaine, of all people -- was incredible. He cried out and his whole body shook. She hit him again, and again, mercilessly. He lost count of the lashes, completely in pain and completely aroused. "Shouldn't you -- ow! Jesus! -- be doing this to my backside?"

"Shut up." Elaine hit him again. "I have a chest fetish." Whack. Whack. Whack.

After what seemed an eternity, Tom could feel the welts rising on his flesh. It burned, but for some reason, his member was tall, hot and oozing, his balls thick and full. He had never been able to maintain a hard-on so long during foreplay. He didn't want to beg, but his hips began thrusting slightly, letting her know he couldn't wait much longer.

Elaine tossed the switch aside. She got the hint, and she was more than ready, but there was one final thing she wanted to do to him. One more punishment -- and she felt she was entitled to inflict it.

"Steady on, bad boy," she murmured.

She leapt on the bed and began sucking his balls deeply, stroking them heavily with her tongue while raking her long nails wildly along his thighs and lower waist.

Tom gasped for breath, taken aback by his "mistress's" reckless ravishment of his lower regions. She then moved her mouth away from his balls, but instead of taking his cock in her mouth, she bit his lower ass. Hard.

"S-stop, Elaine, please."

"What?" She bit him again, then licked him.

"OW -- oh, God, p-please..."

"Please what?" Elaine had moved. She was standing over him again -- he felt her legs balancing carefully on either side of him. The sides of her tough stiletto shoes pressed into his rib cage.

"Let me fuck you," he whispered. "Untie me...I want to hold you."

All Elaine's nerve endings tingled as she began to cut the scarves with the scissors. She was shaking so badly at the anticipation of Tom entering her -- untying him wasn't part of the plan, but she just couldn't play the mistress anymore. She'd thought she could, but she wanted him to take her. She needed him.

The minute he was free, he violently ripped the blindfold away from his face and grabbed her. He wasn't going to be gentle anymore -- not after her long torture. In one swift movement, he'd flipped her around and slammed her into the mattress. "Oh, Elaine," he sighed, staring into her eyes.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Elaine hummed, spreading her legs apart.

He entered her, his long thick cock slowly burying itself to the hilt. They both cried out at the sensation, Elaine digging her head into his chest and moaning with pain.

"Are you okay?" Tom asked her.

Elaine nodded softly, and he began to slowly pull out of her. When just the head was in her, he began to thrust. Slow, deep thrusts, creating a rhythm until she was comfortable enough to move with him. Elaine came again, gasping and bucking, slamming into him.

Tom gritted his teeth and thrust harder, moving and moving until he was hitting into her as fast as he could.

"I love you! Come with me!" Elaine screamed. His hands were moving over her, touching her breasts, her legs, reaching beneath her to cradle her lower back while he rode her.

"I love you too," Tom assured her between his grunts. His face contorted and Elaine kissed his jaw as he exploded inside of her, her hot vagina still quivering and clenching him.

He lay on top of her, taking her face in his hands. They were both gasping for breath and kissing one another urgently, unable to let the other go...

~~~

That evening, Tom and Elaine were lying feeding each other chocolates from the box he'd brought her and drinking champagne. "Thank you, Tom. Thank you for coming back to me," Elaine said to him.

He took her hand, feeling a jab of regret and sorrow in his heart for the millionth time. Even if she could forgive him, how could he forgive himself for leaving her even for a second? They both were only too aware of how short life was, and how abruptly the gift could be taken from them. He remembered how his parents were killed, and how she had nightmares about her mother.

Suddenly remembering something, Tom turned her to face him. "Elaine, there's something I want to ask you. Something that's...bothering me."

"Yes?"

She looked so implicitly trusting that he relaxed a little. "You're...you were, a virgin, just now?"

"You mean before today?" Elaine smiled a little, an almost secret, devious smile. "Of course, Tom. I've been saving myself for you."

Tom smiled too, but he added, "It isn't...I wouldn't have cared if you hadn't waited. It's just, I remember how important it was to you to wait until marriage. Are you sorry?"

"Are you crazy?" Elaine replied. "Tom, I knew I was going to marry you anyway. Besides..." She stood up and took a dominating stance above him, lifting one leg and putting her foot (still in the stiletto) next to him. "Let's just say I've been dreaming about it for too long. I got tired of practicing alone."

They laughed and Tom kissed her foot, running his hands up her calf. "You certainly don't need any more practice, as far as I'm concerned," he mumbled. "You were...amazing."

"I want to practice, though," she said, her voice serious. "I want to practice right here, right now. With you."

"Happy Valentine's Day, my angel," Tom said, embracing her readily.

~~~

Alice spent her Valentine's Day alone, quite unexpectedly, but happily nonetheless. Of course she was heart-broken over losing Tom, but she knew she'd done the right thing. She fingered herself to climax, crying out Tom's name. Later, she knew she'd use magic to find her soul mate. Who knows? Maybe fate would look kindly upon her. Maybe fate would bring her her destiny, who was also wandering lonely and searching for his other half, in time to celebrate Valentine's Night? Oh, what a night...

~~~

Elaine always knew that Tom was meant to be with her. She knew it from the first day she saw him, looking like a classic nineteenth century etching of Cupid, only with a sexy body and instead of holding an erect arrow, he would have an erect...well, you know.

The End.