All Comments on 'My Attempt at an Affair'

by tinman69s

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really HOT!

But it left me confused . . . what about cousin Karen? Seems that more chapters are due. Let us know how you plan to deal with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
too many honeys

too many honeys and buddies and babes,.. it was just distracting and irritating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
void of interest. too bad

You are a creative and imaginative writer, but for me there is something lacking in the development. It's like a movie that builds and builds, but comes up short at the climax. An example of a great writer on this site is Shoguy. Her stories are pure HEAT. The way she builds and builds then delivers the most incredible climax is incredible. I recommend that you read her stories such as Hot Girl Leaves The Trailerpark, Power & Wealth: A Grandfather's Control, Sinful High Class Mom and Naughty Teen & Fiances Grandfather. Her stories always feature incredibly powerful older men that are enormously endowed and sexy teens that are attracted to power and wealth and the reputation of an enormously endowed cock! I just feel that you leave this reader empty.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
It seems like two different stories

With him setting up internet love with his cousin, and then having his wife becoming a submissive cunt sucker, it all seems as if they are different stories.

Not that it was bad, just a little confusing.

I hope that his cousin and her daughter can get together with him and his wife and daughter. That would be a five way.

Now that would be busy.

tinman69stinman69sabout 14 years agoAuthor
More to come

Chapter 2 is almost complete. Please be patient with me, I am a slow typist!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Perfect example of natural progression

I think the title of the comment says it all.amazing sequence of co incidences, even more amazing sequences in timing. Descriptions are wonderfully realistic.

Can't think of a facet in writing that isn't bad. Hope i was not too subtle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Give me more

Very, very hot story. Awesome

caitiff1969caitiff1969about 3 years ago
Fun story, but did it get derailed?

I enjoyed your story, and I'm hoping to read more. My issue is that you set it up for the husband to hook up with his "cousin", possibly her daughter, and his daughter, then took a 180° turn back home........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous