My Attempt at an Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tinman69s
tinman69s
255 Followers

Then I went to the garage and got into the box of sporting stuff that belonged to Steph and pulled out a ping-pong paddle and took it back into the house.

Marj was undressed and stood looking at me with her hands covering her pussy and fear in her eyes. She said "Gary, before we start, I want to say again that I am so very sorry. I never lost my love for you. I just wanted to try one that size and never thought I would feel the guilt that it brought on. I am so sorry, Gary, and you too Stepanie. I love you both so very much. I promise that I'll never do anything like that again, I swear it!" She had tears running down her face by then.

She bent over the chair and I got down on my knees beside her and Steph sat down on the couch. I said "Step, if I get carried away with this spanking, you stop me, ok?"

"Yes sir, I won't let you hurt my Mom."

With my right hand, I reached over and rubbed and caressed Marj's ass, all over it. She moaned a little but she knew it wouldn't last long. Then with my bare hand, I spanked her ass hard a few licks on each cheek and she yelled out and said "Oh god Gary please, that hurts so much. I know I deserve it, but please, be easier, please."

Then I reached over and picked up the paddle that I had brought in and I used it and gave her a few licks on each cheek and especially down on the bottom of the curve of her pretty ass, where she would be sitting on the pain. She screamed out now. "Oh Gary, Please PLEASE, not so hard!" then she was bawling and I gave her a few more licks. Then I said "Turn over Marj, Face up! I want to see that offending pussy!"

She was bawling, but did as she was told. I dropped the paddle and said "Now Marj, did the bastard suck your tits?" She was sobbing but managed to nod her head for a 'yes'. So I slapped her tits once in each direction. She screamed some more. Then I said, "And how many times did he fuck my pussy Marj? The truth!"

She tried and finally managed to speak out "Three Gary, only three times. Now please Gary, God I hurt so bad! Gary I love only you, I swear!"

I pushed her legs apart and slapped her pussy three times pretty hard and then I sat down.

Of course she screamed when I slapped her pussy too.

She just laid there crying and Steph and I were sitting on the couch watching her. My cock was so hard it hurt. But I hadn't noticed that until I sat down beside Steph.

Steph leaned over to me and whispered "Does my Daddy get off on spankings?"

I looked at her in disbelief and that is when I realized how hard my dick was. I dropped my head and whispered, "I guess so honey ... I never tried it before!"

"Umm looks good to me Daddy!"

I looked at her and she was smiling and then I looked down and could easily see the wet spot in her shorts. I looked back up to her eyes and she was just smiling and nodding her head.

Stephanie stood up and said "Roll back over Mom, I want to spank your ass for you hurting me and scaring me so bad!"

"Oh Stephanie, can't it wait? I hurt so badly already! Please honey!"

"No, I want Dad to watch too, so I don't hurt you, 'cause I am really mad at you Mom! All this pain for the feel of a big dick! I don't believe you Mom! Buy a damned dildo Mom, I did! I love a big one too, but I bring my own!" Then she swatted her Mom across the ass with her bare hand a few times and then started rubbing her ass for her. I am sure it was tender and that probably made it hurt even more.

Unlike me, Stephanie stood up and bent over to spank her Mom. I was sitting behind her and when she bent over, that wet spot in her shorts was very obvious. It only took a couple of minutes of looking at that spot to drive me crazy. Then she had to say that about buying her own dildo and that did it for me. I got up and ran my hand down the crack of Steph's butt and right between her legs. She moaned and spread her legs for me.

"Take those shorts off Stephanie, hurry baby!"

She stopped rubbing her mom's ass and jerked her shorts off and then her thong with them. Now she was naked from the waist down.

Marj turned back over onto her back. Then she saw Steph and me. Marj yelled "Gary!! What are you doing? Have you gone crazy? That's our daughter you are touching!"

Steph said "It's ok Mom, god I need it so bad right now. I am ready to cum just watching you get spanked! I don't understand it, but it turned me on so much! Please let him rub me till I cum Mom. I'll rub you if you will!"

She reached over and started rubbing her Mom's tits and then her belly and then her mound. Marj was beside herself. She just kept saying "Oh lord what next? I am going crazy! My daughter touching me, my husband touching my daughter, oh god it feels so good but it is so wrong! Please stop Gary, Stephanie, Please stop."

Stephanie pushed a finger into her Moms pussy and that was all it took. I pushed one into Steph's pussy from behind and she started moaning and pushing back on my hand and then she said "Oh Mom. Mom, it feels so good when Daddy does it. Does it feel good when I do you? I want it to Mom!"

"Yes baby, it does, please don't stop. It feels so good, I want to cum for you Stephanie. But it is so wrong honey! Please don't stop right now, it feels too good. I want to cum baby girl I have to cum now!"

Stephanie added a couple of fingers to the masturbation of her mother and had her Mom humping on the chair arm so hard I thought it might break, but it would be worth it if it did! I bent over and ran my tongue up the crack of Stephanie's ass and she yelled out "Oh god Daddy! Yes, DO that! Oh shit that was good!! You can do that anytime you want to! Oh daddy I love you!"

I grabbed her hips and pulled her ass back into my face and started eating her fast and hard and running my tongue as deep into her as I could make it go, in both holes. Stephanie was so overcome with her horniness that she pushed her fingers into her mom and then just held her. Steph was having a hard time keeping her legs straight under her and mom wanted more of her fingers. I pushed Steph's legs further apart and sat down on the floor and turned with my back to her then pushed my head between her legs and sucked her clit into my mouth and bit it. Steph screamed "YES DADDY!!" and collapsed on top of me in orgasm. We both fell to the floor. Marj raised up to see what had happened and she saw my head under Steph's pussy.

"Oh my lord! My husband has given our daughter oral and made her orgasm! Oh shit, what next?"

Steph and I both came out of it and Steph turned around and undid my shorts and pulled my cock out and drove her mouth down over it. Marj said "Steph, please, this has to stop! It is so wrong! Gary, stop her! She is your daughter!"

"Oh no, Marj. I ain't stopping her. We are both loving this. Come on and join us and stop with the wrong shit! It's wrong only if someone sees it besides us! Now come here and let me have that pussy that Steph started working on."

Mauj mumbled "I can't believe I am actually going to do this, but I need to cum so badly right now! Oh Gary, please, where do you want me? Make me cum fast honey, Please!"

"Just straddle my head with your knees and let me have at that hot pussy Marj, I'll make you cum for me. I want to taste that hot juice again baby! It won't take me long to cum either, if I'm eating you and Steph is sucking on me! Oh fuck she is good at it!"

Marj straddled my head and eased her pussy down on my face. She was dripping wet. I grabbed her hips and pulled her body to me and started licking and nibbling all over her crotch and her ass. She leaned over and put her hands on the floor above my head and moaned. "Oh fuck Gary, this is so good! We should have started this a long time ago! Oh Honey, I'm almost there...yes baby.... Bite my pussy ....bite my clit... make me cum baby, I love you all so much!"

Steph was taking almost my whole cock into her mouth and throat, a little more and she would have her nose against my belly! It felt so wonderful when my cock went into her throat. I've never felt anything like that! It was making it very difficult to concentrate on eating Marj's pussy.

Just about the time I was arching up to try to push my whole body into Steph's mouth, Marj screamed and she flooded my face with her juices. I know I shot a quart of cum into Steph's mouth and throat, but she was a real cocksucker, she took it all and swallowed it. Marj just rolled over on her side and laid there, smiling.

Steph sat back and smiled and said "How did I do Dad?"

"Oh honey, you were FANTASTIC!! I've never had one like that!"

"Good, then you know where to go to get the good ones from now on then!"

Marj said "I thought you like my blow jobs honey! What did she do beside being younger and prettier and your daughter?"

"Oh Mom, don't worry, I'm not going to take him away from you. I just know how to take it in my throat—deepthroating they call it—and it really gets the men off!"

Steph crawled over by her mom and laid down beside her and hugged her and said "Mom I am so happy that you are staying home. I would not know what to do without the two of you to love me and care for me. I love you both so much!"

Marj hugged her and said "I'm glad too honey. I would have been lost out there without you and your Dad." She hugged Steph and started to kiss her and Steph said with a big smirk on her face "You want to taste Daddy's cum in my mouth Mom? Try it." Then she kissed her Mom on the lips with her lips open. Wow, what a scene for me. My cock was getting hard again.

When they broke the kiss, Marj said "I can't believe all this is happening. I have just French kissed my own daughter to taste my husbands cum in her mouth, what next?"

She sat up and looked at me and saw that my cock was rising again and she said, "Well, Steph, evidently you didn't drain him completely, he's almost ready to go again!"

"Well, I think I should get to use it Mom, because both of you have had an orgasm and I haven't, so it's only fair that I get to cum too, isn't it?"

"But honey, he's your Father! Giving him a blow job is one thing, but taking him inside you, where you could get pregnant, that's something else again!"

"Oh mom, come on, it's no big deal unless we make it one. If you want to, I'll lie right here beside you and let him take me. Or better yet, he can lie beside you and I'll take him!! How about that?"

"Alright, but I'm telling you right now, I won't tolerate you two using each other when I'm not home. I want to be a part of it, ok?"

"Yes Mom. Just please don't shut me out. I've wanted to do this for such a long time, but never had the nerve to ask for it....Daddy. Please, lay down here and let me ride you cowgirl style, I love you Daddy."

I laid down beside Marj on the floor and kissed her and said "Honey, you might as well help our little girl get on there and get herself an orgasm, don't you think?"

Steph straddled me and eased her knees up by my chest and started to sit back when Marj reached under her and took my cock and wriggled it around in Steph's crotch and then between her pussy lips and then held it still while Steph eased herself down on it.

"OOOhhhhh Daddy, it feels so good inside me. Let me sit here and feel this for a minute. This is awesome, sitting on my Daddy's big dick! I wish I could tell the world how fucking great this feels! Everyone would be fucking their daddy then!"

Steph started moving her ass a little bit and Marj was watching and I said "Marj, play with her tits and her clit. Make her have a good one honey!"

Steph had her head thrown back, her eyes closed and was working her ass on me like a hula dancer. I had no idea my little girl could move like that! But she was definitely enjoying herself immensely! Marj reached up and get her nipples and started pulling on then and pinching them and Steph was moaning and then Marj stuck a finger in Steph's pussy beside my dick and got it wet and started rubbing her clit and Steph yelled out "Oh fuck, Mom, yes! Do it, make your girl cum Mommy! You know how to do it to me, I love you Mommy!"

It only took a minute of that and Steph was wild and Marj couldn't keep her fingers on Steph's clit she was moving so fast. Steph yelled out "I'm cumming Daddy!!!! NNNnooowwwwwww!! FFFFuuuucccckkkkkkk meeeeee dddaddddddddddddddddyyyyeeeeeee!!!

I felt the juices running down over my balls and onto the floor, but I didn't care, My baby was having one helluva cumm on my cock!! She leaned forward and looked down at me with glazed eyes and just fell on top of me. She whispered "My god that was fantastic!"

Then I think she went to sleep. I eased her over between Marj and me and left her lay there for a while. No one said anything as we rested.

Finally Marj said, "Well, I guess we should go to bed now. I need to be more comfortable, because I am not finished yet. Will you join us Steph?"

"Oh yes Mom! Thank you Mommy. You won't regret it, I promise. I love you guys so much!"

As we laid down on our king size bed, Steph got in the middle. Marj said "I guess now is a good time to divulge a secret that I have carried around for twenty years. Gary, I am sure you will understand, and Step, I hope you can baby. It was a long time ago. But I have a feeling that I have to tell you."

"Mom, I'm a big girl. I can take anything but you guys separating! Lay it on us!"

"Well, when I was in college, I lived in the dorm and we were pretty poor and I couldn't afford to go out much at all. Fortunately my roommate was in the same boat. So we spent most of our nights together studying, and talking about boys and sex. After a while, it got pretty explicit and Jenny, bless her heart, I love her still, anyway, Jenny got really horny one night and we were talking and she suddenly said to me 'Fuck it Marjorie, I'm honey and I need to fix it!' Then she dropped her skirt on the floor and pulled off her panties and started masturbating right there in front of me! I was shocked! But then she started moaning and she sounded so good that finally I did the same thing. That went on for a couple of weeks. Then she asked me to play with her tits and I did, and she played with mine while I masturbated. The next thing I knew we were going to bed together and kissing and then we were sucking each other's tits and then we started eating each other. We never bothered with the boys much after that. .... Now I told you two that so that you would know why I am feeling the way I am--- Steph, I want very much to make love to you honey, like I did with Jenny so long ago. Gary, do you mind honey? Just once? I have missed that feeling that I had with Jenny so much over the years. And Steph won't tell anyone and it is not like cheating. Please honey?"

"Sure go ahead, I'll just lie here and watch! I've never had the chance to see two girls go at it anyway!"

"Oh mom, yes, let's do it. And I'll do to you whatever you do to me, that way we can both get off, ok?"

They laid there and kidded for a minute and then Steph turned around in the bed and started kissing and licking on her mother's thighs and then Marj's head went between Steph's legs and Steph yelled out "Oh yes Mom, yes! I love you!" Then her head was between Marj's thighs. I have never heard so much moaning and groaning as I did then! It was an awesome scene, to lie there and watch the two women that I loved the most in the world going at each other!

Steph's ass was close to me and I know her Mom likes to have me play with her ass hole as we make love, so I figured that I'd try it with Steph. I wet my finger in my mouth and started rubbing around her little tight hole and she started wriggling more and more and I wet it some more and pushed it in just a little bit. "Oh god Daddy, that feels so good!" so I kept it up. Soon I was getting juices from her pussy that dripped past her mom's tongue and soon had my finger buried all the way in her ass and was finger fucking her hot little ass! She was wild with her mom by then. They were both being so loud and moving so much it was hard to keep up with them. Then Steph yelled "I'm cumming!! Cummming!!! Oh god yesssssssss!" Then Marj started too. It was wild! My dick was like a steel bar it was so hard!

All too soon, it was over and they both lay there in each other's arms lightly kissing and fondling each other. I had to say something and I remembered what Marj had said earlier about me and Steph not using each other when she wasn't home, so I said "That was awesome girls, but that does not mean that you can do that when I am not home!"

They both laughed and Steph elbowed me in the ribs. Then she saw the extremely hard dick standing there below my belly and she said "Mom, want to share Dad with me for a few minutes before we go to sleep?" She reached over and took my hardness in her hand. Marj. leaned over and licked it and Steph moved around and licked it too. Then she said "Mom, you need to learn to do this, watch me just a second." She dropped some spit on the head of my dick and moved it around with her tongue and then she took my cock in her mouth and slowly lowered her head until her nose hit my belly!! Then she came back up and said "Just relax your throat and slowly push down Mom, it'll feel so awesome as it goes into your throat!" So Marj tried a couple of times as Steph talked her through it and soon Marj was touching my belly with her nose too. Oh yes, now this was the life! Then they took turns deepthroating my hard dick and then I said "Alright, which one of my favorite sluts is going to drink this load of cum you've stirred up?"

Marj said "I am, Steph has already had one load tonight!"

"Alright, get on it Marj, cause I am so ready to unload this load. Steph, baby, Suck my balls for me honey." She did and I thought I was going to blow the top of Marj's head off! I came so hard! She has never had a problem swallowing my loads, but she did tonight! Damn I love these girls!

When I was finished, I moved Steph over to the other side of me and I lay between my two women and went to sleep.

tinman69s
tinman69s
255 Followers
12