All Comments on 'My Auntie, Claire:'

by James D.

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

This story has to be one of the best that i have read here so far. Its very well written and not your typical slam-bam thank you mam story. It has depth and slowly builds up sexual tension in a believable way. I was impressed with the writing, it was very descriptive and easy to read( A pet peeve of mine is trying to read a story full of spelling errors. Acouple is understandable but when they are so profuse it detracts from the story and destroys the flow). Your story flowed , I found myself caught up in it, this is a sign of a very well written story. A job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lets Have More Like This

What a beautiful story, well written and a joy to read. Let's have more like it.

oldwayneoldwayneover 16 years ago
Really Good Tale!

I really enjoyed reading such a well written story. One of the best I've seen on this site. Hope you give us more of the same!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
First Five

Great story. A bit long but great. I don't give out fives easily, but you got it. Loved what auntie did to him.

fireguy365fireguy365almost 11 years ago
Lucky guy!!

Loved the story and the soft sensual style of writing. It didn't take long until the story had me hard and wishing I could have an auntie like Claire. It was almost like I was there doing those things to Auntie Claire instead of James. It's nice that the two have been able to put their lives together after loosing so many of their family members LOL. Anyway, a great story that I will have to read again and again. Thanks and a five for your contribution to my fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent!!

Beautiful writing, top to bottom. Very good use of imagery and the first person writing style displayed. It seemed very real and was so easy to imagine it was as if there were pictures displayed. A great balance to the love and wanton lust between the characters as well. Great job all around!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story, well crafted and thought out, I really enjoyed it!

SwicccSwicccover 5 years ago

Very well written. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOL

I couldn't make it past the mannequin. The filthy little degenerate fell in love with a WHAT!!! I can see him head for Nevada with a blow up doll! LOL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, had and aunt like that that I had a few thoughts about in my explorative stage of my teen years too!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous