All Comments on 'My Awakening Ch. 02b'

by nosliwec

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

That was such a great story. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot

My God so hot! Amazing.

You have to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You really ....

... out to get someone to help and guide you.

Someone to help you proof read and sort out the grammar and punctuation errors, the sentences that don't have an object and are therefore incomplete, the sentences that don't really say anything because there's something missing.

Go to Literotica Index; Volunteer Editors and there's bound to be someone who can advise you.

Otherwise, the story was good, just not quite as good as it could have been.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Part 3?

Make a third please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Next Chapter

please keep posting. love the story. keep,it up. they should end up together with lots of adventures. prom with little brother as a f... u or with sisters friend....

tkinsctkinscalmost 10 years ago
Good laugh

Nice story so far. I'm looking forward to reading more.

While there were a few errors, aren’t there with almost every story, I find it funny an anonymous poster would have a spelling error in their critique of your errors.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
this is fun

I am learning about me as they explore who they are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernosliwec@nosliwec
I started off daydreaming, but decided to use this as the basis to write about. I have more ideas and hopefully more stories to write. I hope you enjoy reading these stories as much as I have in writing them. Thanks for all the comments and votes. Note: The correct order of M...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES