All Comments on 'My Awakening Ch. 03'

by nosliwec

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MaximguyMaximguyalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed it.

Lesbians love isn't my first choice, but I like these two characters. I'm also a sucker for romance.

One thing though:

Desert = hot sandy place

Dessert = food.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful series

The whole series was wonderful. So well written and very nicely told. I look forward to more chapters and wonder what would have happened if indeed "Mom" had caught Kate rubbing Hailey's breasts. Maybe some day we will all find out :-)

smitty4338smitty4338almost 10 years ago
Great series

I really like these two characters, I feel bad for Kaitlin that she can't have her true love yet, hopefully she won't have to wait to long for her to return. You are a great writer and I look forward to reading more of this series.Thank you

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
I didn't expect you to leave us sad

Instead of rejoicing in their continued, developing, and growing relationship.

darn

I too have to mention your distracting misuse of desert for dessert. In the real world you would not find a wet and juicy desert, the likes of which they were savoring. Nor would you find a chocolate, peach, strawberry whipped cream desert in the refrigerator. And most desserts are not hot, arid, scorched, barren expanses of sand.

kinda sorta ruins the imagery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
my awakening

thank for what has been a brilliant series so far, i sat and read the lot one after the other, please keep up the good work. once again thank you.

Phlycpl210Phlycpl210over 1 year ago

Wow! That was intense and hot. Very well-written. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

D&A

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernosliwec@nosliwec
I started off daydreaming, but decided to use this as the basis to write about. I have more ideas and hopefully more stories to write. I hope you enjoy reading these stories as much as I have in writing them. Thanks for all the comments and votes. Note: The correct order of M...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES